Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13462
    Same old story. Tipping issues and crappy service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cdmanoise  [View Original Post]
    Was visiting and paid a visit to Ruby on S. Archer. Didn't get the providers name, but there was only two there and I drew the one with long black hair. The other provider had some combination of Strawberry Blonde want to be hair and wasn't worth looking at. Massage was great, but at the end came the negotiation. Buzz Kill. I can't freakin stand when they start negotiating with me. So we agree on a simple HJ, as her prices were way out in orbit. Talk about a completely un-enthusiastic provider, I would be better off getting an HJ from the freakin wall. Wouldn't go back, as it seems there are much better providers in the Windy city. Maybe she knows she doesn't know how to get that pissed off look off her face and give anything decent, hence the negotiation up front. Caveat Emptor. TWOT.

  2. #13461
    This is IDIAVOLO's favorite spot and no one knows? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    This conifer is found amongst some willows near a rivulet.

  3. #13460

    Excellent cup.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nidhogg69  [View Original Post]
    Did you happen to catch the name of the waitress who served you the cup with the especially fine rim? Always on the lookup for great wait staff. .
    Her name is Coffee, hence the double entendres. Enjoy!

  4. #13459

    Ruby Spa

    Was visiting and paid a visit to Ruby on S. Archer. Didn't get the providers name, but there was only two there and I drew the one with long black hair. The other provider had some combination of Strawberry Blonde want to be hair and wasn't worth looking at. Massage was great, but at the end came the negotiation. Buzz Kill. I can't freakin stand when they start negotiating with me. So we agree on a simple HJ, as her prices were way out in orbit. Talk about a completely un-enthusiastic provider, I would be better off getting an HJ from the freakin wall. Wouldn't go back, as it seems there are much better providers in the Windy city. Maybe she knows she doesn't know how to get that pissed off look off her face and give anything decent, hence the negotiation up front. Caveat Emptor. TWOT.

  5. #13458
    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    An absolutely outstanding blend. Enthusiastically delivered is an understatement. Highly recommended. I will definitely repeat, holy!
    Did you happen to catch the name of the waitress who served you the cup with the especially fine rim? Always on the lookup for great wait staff. .

  6. #13457
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]
    I also wondered for a second. A quick look at wikipedia says.

    "Typical examples of conifers include cedars, Douglas-firs, cypresses, firs, junipers, kauri, larches, pines, hemlocks, redwoods, spruces, and yews".

    The clue may be right there, 3/4th of the way. I do not know if I am on the right track.
    This conifer is found amongst some willows near a rivulet.

  7. #13456

    Conifer decoded

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebruno  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place?!
    I also wondered for a second. A quick look at wikipedia says.

    "Typical examples of conifers include cedars, Douglas-firs, cypresses, firs, junipers, kauri, larches, pines, hemlocks, redwoods, spruces, and yews".

    The clue may be right there, 3/4th of the way. I do not know if I am on the right track.

  8. #13455

    Conifer

    Quote Originally Posted by GiggiD  [View Original Post]
    I don't get to IL very often, but when I do, the old Conifer is my go-to spot. Had some Coffee that was extra rich and was served in a cup with an especially fine rim. It cost the same as usual, but I would have paid extra for the enthusiasm with which it was delivered. I returned a few days later, but someone else got my Coffee and I couldn't wait around until more was ready so I met Bobbie instead. I can't think of a way to work her name into a double entendre, so I'll just say she was young and beautiful with firm enhancements. There was a distance in her performance though, that her beauty did not make up for. Plus she wouldn't stick her tongue up my ass.

    -G.
    Where is this place?!

  9. #13454

    I need a cup

    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    An absolutely outstanding blend. Enthusiastically delivered is an understatement. Highly recommended. I will definitely repeat, holy!
    Do they allow reservations or is it luck of the draw and you get who you get? I will call ahead, but just wondering. Also curious about pricing?

    Thanks,

    HD.

  10. #13453

    Also had a cup.

    Quote Originally Posted by GiggiD  [View Original Post]
    I don't get to IL very often, but when I do, the old Conifer is my go-to spot. Had some Coffee that was extra rich and was served in a cup with an especially fine rim. It cost the same as usual, but I would have paid extra for the enthusiasm with which it was delivered. I returned a few days later, but someone else got my Coffee and I couldn't wait around until more was ready so I met Bobbie instead. I can't think of a way to work her name into a double entendre, so I'll just say she was young and beautiful with firm enhancements. There was a distance in her performance though, that her beauty did not make up for. Plus she wouldn't stick her tongue up my ass.

    -G.
    An absolutely outstanding blend. Enthusiastically delivered is an understatement. Highly recommended. I will definitely repeat, holy!

  11. #13452

    Great advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessone  [View Original Post]
    I have seen some posts about unmarked cars watching spa's etc and I have got to add my. 02 cents. While the Liberal / Progressives are busy dismantling the parts of the 1st and 2nd Amendments that are in writing, I would steer you to 1 of 2 rights they made up along the way, the right to remain silent, right to privacy is the other. I don't care if the policia bust into a room and catch me in coitus with provider, I would go all Jack Reacher on them and say nothing!!

    I don't care if they say 'oh, you want to do this the hard way' , say nothing. I was reading about a case of a backpage provider being arrested cause a cop on patrol saw a monger pull into a notel motel, enter a room and comeback out rather quickly. He stopped the monger on the road from the notel and said what happened, you went in and out of that room quickly and the monger spilled his whole story, how he saw the ad, didn't like how the girl looked and walked out. Really dude, really.

    You can ask a policemen if you are free to go, if he is on duty right now while he is conducting a traffic stop and remember, say nothing! Many, many a man is in jail cause he spoke to the police without the benefit of counsel and you can tell a policeman you do not wish to answer questions without the benefit of counsel.

    Exercise you right monger's and shut up!!
    Excellent advice. These questions are your friend:

    1) "Am I being detained?

    2) "Am I free to go?

    Ask one after the next. If you get, "no, yes" as answers, say no more, leave immediately. If you get "yes, no" to those, stay but say nothing cooperate. But do, nor say, ANYTHING to incriminate yourself, ever.

  12. #13451

    Gentlemen, exercise your rights, please

    I have seen some posts about unmarked cars watching spa's etc and I have got to add my. 02 cents. While the Liberal / Progressives are busy dismantling the parts of the 1st and 2nd Amendments that are in writing, I would steer you to 1 of 2 rights they made up along the way, the right to remain silent, right to privacy is the other. I don't care if the policia bust into a room and catch me in coitus with provider, I would go all Jack Reacher on them and say nothing!!

    I don't care if they say 'oh, you want to do this the hard way' , say nothing. I was reading about a case of a backpage provider being arrested cause a cop on patrol saw a monger pull into a notel motel, enter a room and comeback out rather quickly. He stopped the monger on the road from the notel and said what happened, you went in and out of that room quickly and the monger spilled his whole story, how he saw the ad, didn't like how the girl looked and walked out. Really dude, really.

    You can ask a policemen if you are free to go, if he is on duty right now while he is conducting a traffic stop and remember, say nothing! Many, many a man is in jail cause he spoke to the police without the benefit of counsel and you can tell a policeman you do not wish to answer questions without the benefit of counsel.

    Exercise you right monger's and shut up!!

  13. #13450
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvio  [View Original Post]
    Ok now you got me remenicing. Jessica used to run this place if I remember correctly. They also had a latina Racquel there too. Where is she at now. Does anyone have info on the Polish curly red headed gal Karolina (worked at irving park and overhill for a while) or Julie the mongolian. I know the Russian gal has her own deal going on backpage. PM is ok.
    I remember Jessica and that place. This was before internet so I can't even remember how I even stumbled upon it. I remember a real petite eastern European girl who was a freak. Brings back great memories!

  14. #13449
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvio  [View Original Post]
    Ok now you got me remenicing. Jessica used to run this place if I remember correctly. They also had a latina Racquel there too. Where is she at now. Does anyone have info on the Polish curly red headed gal Karolina (worked at irving park and overhill for a while) or Julie the mongolian. I know the Russian gal has her own deal going on backpage. PM is ok.
    Jessica chose her name because she said men told her she was shaped like Jessica Rabbit (you younguns go look up the reference, LOL) unfortunately although I remember the ladies you spoke of, kinda, I don't know where they went.

    Once when I was waiting for Jessica, an earlier appointment ran late and she came out of the room in a silk robe, untied, nude underneath and high heeled slippers on, I almost lost it right there, LOL. After we where done she said the old guy before me wanted to marry her and I don't doubt she took him up on the offer since she had said previously a older benefactor gave her the money to open the place to begin with.

  15. #13448
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleface  [View Original Post]
    I had an almost medical massage from this woman recently. It was a unique massage. She seemed to be pushing blood into a favorite vital organ, and causing some pleasant sensations there. She seems to have a working knowledge of internal anatomy. I'll definitely repeat. It could only get better.
    Yes, as part of Tui Na massage practice knowing how to do a lymphatic inguinal massage is part of legitimate massage therapy and it does feel great. When CiCi was at Mercy, she did a great lymphatic massage but now at her new place she is pretty much a get in and out kinda girl, it happens to alot of the ladies once the riverboat takes over there lives.

    Wired.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape