Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #13447
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessone  [View Original Post]
    Visited New Hope aboout 2 weeks ago. I didn't get the name of the MILFy provider but It was my first time so I never press the issue. If they have a table shower, I wasn't offered one. I left happy. Before arriving I went to the pizza joint up the street and had a slice and flirted with the hostess, a nice looking curvy latina. One day Chicago will have latina parlors on par with California, Texas and Florida.

    On the way down Belmont Ave, I saw a place that only old time mongers may remember, the colon clinic and wellness center. The Chinese, I think, woman who owned it about 15 years ago had the body of a Grecian goddess. You only got the full menu if she was super comfortable with you and at one point had 1 or 2 european providers as well. I understand she married an older gentlemen of means and I don't doubt her goal was to have him die happy, while in the saddle. She sold it to another asian woman who initially didn't know what she bought and I think not much after that the place went dark.

    Wired.
    Ok now you got me remenicing. Jessica used to run this place if I remember correctly. They also had a latina Racquel there too. Where is she at now. Does anyone have info on the Polish curly red headed gal Karolina (worked at irving park and overhill for a while) or Julie the mongolian. I know the Russian gal has her own deal going on backpage. PM is ok.

  2. #13446
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPlumb  [View Original Post]
    I actually posted almost the exact experience a month or so ago. Moon must get alot of extra buisness from mongers getting a glimpse of the chubby girl at Unwind. I didn't want to chance it either. As far as Ruby, I went a couple months ago. Overall not bad, typical massage and ending by a woman who was about a 5. 5. But I saw this stunner, maybe mid 20's, on my way out. I was actually going to Ruby the day I ended up at Moon, but it looked like it was shut down. It was hard to tell andI didn't want to investigate since it was noon and alot of foot traffic.
    Yes some middle weight is OK but she was unacceptable being that big. Ruby was typical but I did find some gems from time to time and usually younger providers with sexy outfits. I also did not ring that bell because of all that foot traffic in that area. Closings are usually mentioned here right away so I guess we'll see.

  3. #13445
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStreet  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Unwind on Canal on Friday and rang the doorbell. A very chubby Asian woman answered the door. I asked how much for half and hour and told her OK Ill be back. I knew how much the half was as I have been there about 5 times before but once I saw her I didn't want to risk her being my therapist. I know Moon is around the corner so walked over. Paid for half an hour with Lisa at Moon. She is an older lady maybe a 4-5 on looks. Very nice and giggly attitude. She seems to enjoy what she does. She starts the masses with a lot of oil on back and teasing then about 15 minutes in the turnover. She rubs tons of oil on me giggling the whole time. Gives me a lot of compliments about my body then tells me you're big. I'm sure she pulls that move on everyone but its always nice to hear. No talk of tipping or extras she's just goes for the HE. She allows roaming and takes her time. I get cleaned up and a little bit more massage for about 5 minutes. In and out in the 30 and I leave her the standard tip. Would repeat.

    Does anyone here know if Ruby on Archer is still open? It looks very dark when I drive by and have not rang the doorbell. A few years back they had some young cute therapists working there with mini skirts.
    I actually posted almost the exact experience a month or so ago. Moon must get alot of extra buisness from mongers getting a glimpse of the chubby girl at Unwind. I didn't want to chance it either. As far as Ruby, I went a couple months ago. Overall not bad, typical massage and ending by a woman who was about a 5. 5. But I saw this stunner, maybe mid 20's, on my way out. I was actually going to Ruby the day I ended up at Moon, but it looked like it was shut down. It was hard to tell andI didn't want to investigate since it was noon and alot of foot traffic.

  4. #13444
    Was up in Skokie and went to a place on Oakton with the same name.

    Place kind of smelled and MT was older than I liked, but left happy without negotiating. Gave standard amount of. 40 for tip.

  5. #13443

    Minnie (or Mimi?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bm392  [View Original Post]
    Having already struck out once, I stop by Elegant. The first that I went to this place, the old owner took care of me. No fun.

    This time a very fine lady named Claire came to the front to take me back. . 6 for an hour (which is 50 min) and. 1 for table shower. Table shower was ok and the massage was a little above average. All options are available for standard prices (bring your own cover). Claire looks are worth the price of admission on its own!
    Called shortly after they opened on a weekday morning and asked if Claire was working. Said she would be in some time in the pm. Stopped by a few minutes later. 3-4 providers hanging out by the front door. All looked to be late 20's early 30's and above average for looks. Was directed to the room where I was met by Minnie and was initially disappointed as she is probably 10-15 years older than the others and while I wouldn't say she's fat she's a bit bigger boned. However my disappointment was gone the moment she began the massage. Outstanding quality (I'd say better than 90% of the good clinical massages I've had in the past). Worked out every last knot. If you're into strong deep tissue. She's your girl. Standard finish, also with excellent skill. 60 to the house a day 60 to her. Worth every penny. On the way out noticed a beautiful little 20-something spinner sitting in front. Will definitely return soon.

  6. #13442

    New Hope

    Visited New Hope aboout 2 weeks ago. I didn't get the name of the MILFy provider but It was my first time so I never press the issue. If they have a table shower, I wasn't offered one. I left happy. Before arriving I went to the pizza joint up the street and had a slice and flirted with the hostess, a nice looking curvy latina. One day Chicago will have latina parlors on par with California, Texas and Florida.

    On the way down Belmont Ave, I saw a place that only old time mongers may remember, the colon clinic and wellness center. The Chinese, I think, woman who owned it about 15 years ago had the body of a Grecian goddess. You only got the full menu if she was super comfortable with you and at one point had 1 or 2 european providers as well. I understand she married an older gentlemen of means and I don't doubt her goal was to have him die happy, while in the saddle. She sold it to another asian woman who initially didn't know what she bought and I think not much after that the place went dark.

    Wired.

  7. #13441
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith1490  [View Original Post]
    Massage was not impressive and nothing extra offered on either of my two visits. Avoid.
    ×2. The add leaves you to believe otherwise.

  8. #13440

    Anyone suggest please where I can get prostate massage in Naperville

    Anyone suggest please where I can get prostate massage in Naperville.

  9. #13439

    Any good massage in Naperville with happy ending

    Any good massage in Naperville with happy ending.

  10. #13438

    Moon

    Stopped by Unwind on Canal on Friday and rang the doorbell. A very chubby Asian woman answered the door. I asked how much for half and hour and told her OK Ill be back. I knew how much the half was as I have been there about 5 times before but once I saw her I didn't want to risk her being my therapist. I know Moon is around the corner so walked over. Paid for half an hour with Lisa at Moon. She is an older lady maybe a 4-5 on looks. Very nice and giggly attitude. She seems to enjoy what she does. She starts the masses with a lot of oil on back and teasing then about 15 minutes in the turnover. She rubs tons of oil on me giggling the whole time. Gives me a lot of compliments about my body then tells me you're big. I'm sure she pulls that move on everyone but its always nice to hear. No talk of tipping or extras she's just goes for the HE. She allows roaming and takes her time. I get cleaned up and a little bit more massage for about 5 minutes. In and out in the 30 and I leave her the standard tip. Would repeat.

    Does anyone here know if Ruby on Archer is still open? It looks very dark when I drive by and have not rang the doorbell. A few years back they had some young cute therapists working there with mini skirts.

  11. #13437
    Quote Originally Posted by NormalGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had an hour with Lisa. She is sweet, but I would not repea. Some things you just do better yourself.

    Also, it looks like Mercy is either moving or opening a second location across the street, near the restaurants. THe sign is up and people were working on the interior.

    I went to Mercy last May and had a great time. This year, not so much.
    I had an almost medical massage from this woman recently. It was a unique massage. She seemed to be pushing blood into a favorite vital organ, and causing some pleasant sensations there. She seems to have a working knowledge of internal anatomy. I'll definitely repeat. It could only get better.

  12. #13436

    Mercy Chinatown so-so

    Had an hour with Lisa. She is sweet, but I would not repea. Some things you just do better yourself.

    Also, it looks like Mercy is either moving or opening a second location across the street, near the restaurants. THe sign is up and people were working on the interior.

    I went to Mercy last May and had a great time. This year, not so much.

  13. #13435
    Quote Originally Posted by Bm392  [View Original Post]
    There is not name on the place but the contract info is listed above.

    I drive by this place and I decide to try it for the heck of it. I call and make an appointment. I tell the lady on the phone that I am 10 out. I go to the ATM and I am ringing the bell within 10 min.

    The lady reluctantly opens the door and says that they are busy even after I tell her that I just called. I am a clean cut guy but it didn't matter. Don't waste your time on this place.
    I go to this place when I do not want to waste my time.

    I have written a number of posts about union scale, but this is one place where I admit I make an exception. I always leave an extra 20. She is one the nicest girls I know. If you go there, please treat her well.

    She has limited English skills, but she is exceptionally talented in every other way.

  14. #13434
    Went to an AMP on the northside the other day. A Spa named after an American Lady's name (rhymes with Enda). Actually wanted a legit massage but they had wondering hands. On the flip there was some back and forth on the price but we agreed on an unlucky asian number. Was surprised I was given attention on the first visit. They don't seem to be very discreet, she left the door open a couple times with other visitors walking past.

    Massage was a 5.

    Ending was a 5.

    She was a 5.

    Didn't get a name. Didn't see anyone worth remembering. Won't be back.

  15. #13433
    Quote Originally Posted by OhHeyThere01  [View Original Post]
    Made a visit to Sunny on west Armitage. Paid the house price for the hour, got an above average massage from an above average pretty girl aged around 30. I believe a previous reviewer described a schoolteacher-looking girl who greeted him upon entry and I believe this is her (another girl actually gave him his massage). I started playing with her before the flip to signal to her what I'm thinking, and she doesn't stop me or anything so I figure extras are on the way. On the flip I made the gesture with my hand but she promptly placed my own hand on my junk. It was quite the laugh actually. So, no extras, but the massage itself was like I said, above average, and I would probably pay the house fee just for it. She did mention that two other younger girls worked there and that next time I'd have a massage from them. I wasn't sure if she was implying that they do extras or not. I will have to do further investigation.

    Girl: 8.

    Massage: 8.

    Extras: 0.
    I believe it was me that posted my first visit there. I went back maybe 3 weeks ago.

    I went back for the giggly little thing but they told me she was not working there any longer.

    So I paid the entrance and was shown a room and waited a few minutes and in pops a 30 year old.

    Average kind of pleasant. Massage was so-so and not talkative at all. Flipped and she asked for 5 for he.

    I hate when they do that. I refused. Left her 10 on purpose and left. 2nd visit disappointing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape