Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13458
    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    An absolutely outstanding blend. Enthusiastically delivered is an understatement. Highly recommended. I will definitely repeat, holy!
    Did you happen to catch the name of the waitress who served you the cup with the especially fine rim? Always on the lookup for great wait staff. .

  2. #13457
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]
    I also wondered for a second. A quick look at wikipedia says.

    "Typical examples of conifers include cedars, Douglas-firs, cypresses, firs, junipers, kauri, larches, pines, hemlocks, redwoods, spruces, and yews".

    The clue may be right there, 3/4th of the way. I do not know if I am on the right track.
    This conifer is found amongst some willows near a rivulet.

  3. #13456

    Conifer decoded

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebruno  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place?!
    I also wondered for a second. A quick look at wikipedia says.

    "Typical examples of conifers include cedars, Douglas-firs, cypresses, firs, junipers, kauri, larches, pines, hemlocks, redwoods, spruces, and yews".

    The clue may be right there, 3/4th of the way. I do not know if I am on the right track.

  4. #13455

    Conifer

    Quote Originally Posted by GiggiD  [View Original Post]
    I don't get to IL very often, but when I do, the old Conifer is my go-to spot. Had some Coffee that was extra rich and was served in a cup with an especially fine rim. It cost the same as usual, but I would have paid extra for the enthusiasm with which it was delivered. I returned a few days later, but someone else got my Coffee and I couldn't wait around until more was ready so I met Bobbie instead. I can't think of a way to work her name into a double entendre, so I'll just say she was young and beautiful with firm enhancements. There was a distance in her performance though, that her beauty did not make up for. Plus she wouldn't stick her tongue up my ass.

    -G.
    Where is this place?!

  5. #13454

    I need a cup

    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    An absolutely outstanding blend. Enthusiastically delivered is an understatement. Highly recommended. I will definitely repeat, holy!
    Do they allow reservations or is it luck of the draw and you get who you get? I will call ahead, but just wondering. Also curious about pricing?

    Thanks,

    HD.

  6. #13453

    Also had a cup.

    Quote Originally Posted by GiggiD  [View Original Post]
    I don't get to IL very often, but when I do, the old Conifer is my go-to spot. Had some Coffee that was extra rich and was served in a cup with an especially fine rim. It cost the same as usual, but I would have paid extra for the enthusiasm with which it was delivered. I returned a few days later, but someone else got my Coffee and I couldn't wait around until more was ready so I met Bobbie instead. I can't think of a way to work her name into a double entendre, so I'll just say she was young and beautiful with firm enhancements. There was a distance in her performance though, that her beauty did not make up for. Plus she wouldn't stick her tongue up my ass.

    -G.
    An absolutely outstanding blend. Enthusiastically delivered is an understatement. Highly recommended. I will definitely repeat, holy!

  7. #13452

    Great advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessone  [View Original Post]
    I have seen some posts about unmarked cars watching spa's etc and I have got to add my. 02 cents. While the Liberal / Progressives are busy dismantling the parts of the 1st and 2nd Amendments that are in writing, I would steer you to 1 of 2 rights they made up along the way, the right to remain silent, right to privacy is the other. I don't care if the policia bust into a room and catch me in coitus with provider, I would go all Jack Reacher on them and say nothing!!

    I don't care if they say 'oh, you want to do this the hard way' , say nothing. I was reading about a case of a backpage provider being arrested cause a cop on patrol saw a monger pull into a notel motel, enter a room and comeback out rather quickly. He stopped the monger on the road from the notel and said what happened, you went in and out of that room quickly and the monger spilled his whole story, how he saw the ad, didn't like how the girl looked and walked out. Really dude, really.

    You can ask a policemen if you are free to go, if he is on duty right now while he is conducting a traffic stop and remember, say nothing! Many, many a man is in jail cause he spoke to the police without the benefit of counsel and you can tell a policeman you do not wish to answer questions without the benefit of counsel.

    Exercise you right monger's and shut up!!
    Excellent advice. These questions are your friend:

    1) "Am I being detained?

    2) "Am I free to go?

    Ask one after the next. If you get, "no, yes" as answers, say no more, leave immediately. If you get "yes, no" to those, stay but say nothing cooperate. But do, nor say, ANYTHING to incriminate yourself, ever.

  8. #13451

    Gentlemen, exercise your rights, please

    I have seen some posts about unmarked cars watching spa's etc and I have got to add my. 02 cents. While the Liberal / Progressives are busy dismantling the parts of the 1st and 2nd Amendments that are in writing, I would steer you to 1 of 2 rights they made up along the way, the right to remain silent, right to privacy is the other. I don't care if the policia bust into a room and catch me in coitus with provider, I would go all Jack Reacher on them and say nothing!!

    I don't care if they say 'oh, you want to do this the hard way' , say nothing. I was reading about a case of a backpage provider being arrested cause a cop on patrol saw a monger pull into a notel motel, enter a room and comeback out rather quickly. He stopped the monger on the road from the notel and said what happened, you went in and out of that room quickly and the monger spilled his whole story, how he saw the ad, didn't like how the girl looked and walked out. Really dude, really.

    You can ask a policemen if you are free to go, if he is on duty right now while he is conducting a traffic stop and remember, say nothing! Many, many a man is in jail cause he spoke to the police without the benefit of counsel and you can tell a policeman you do not wish to answer questions without the benefit of counsel.

    Exercise you right monger's and shut up!!

  9. #13450
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvio  [View Original Post]
    Ok now you got me remenicing. Jessica used to run this place if I remember correctly. They also had a latina Racquel there too. Where is she at now. Does anyone have info on the Polish curly red headed gal Karolina (worked at irving park and overhill for a while) or Julie the mongolian. I know the Russian gal has her own deal going on backpage. PM is ok.
    I remember Jessica and that place. This was before internet so I can't even remember how I even stumbled upon it. I remember a real petite eastern European girl who was a freak. Brings back great memories!

  10. #13449
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvio  [View Original Post]
    Ok now you got me remenicing. Jessica used to run this place if I remember correctly. They also had a latina Racquel there too. Where is she at now. Does anyone have info on the Polish curly red headed gal Karolina (worked at irving park and overhill for a while) or Julie the mongolian. I know the Russian gal has her own deal going on backpage. PM is ok.
    Jessica chose her name because she said men told her she was shaped like Jessica Rabbit (you younguns go look up the reference, LOL) unfortunately although I remember the ladies you spoke of, kinda, I don't know where they went.

    Once when I was waiting for Jessica, an earlier appointment ran late and she came out of the room in a silk robe, untied, nude underneath and high heeled slippers on, I almost lost it right there, LOL. After we where done she said the old guy before me wanted to marry her and I don't doubt she took him up on the offer since she had said previously a older benefactor gave her the money to open the place to begin with.

  11. #13448
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleface  [View Original Post]
    I had an almost medical massage from this woman recently. It was a unique massage. She seemed to be pushing blood into a favorite vital organ, and causing some pleasant sensations there. She seems to have a working knowledge of internal anatomy. I'll definitely repeat. It could only get better.
    Yes, as part of Tui Na massage practice knowing how to do a lymphatic inguinal massage is part of legitimate massage therapy and it does feel great. When CiCi was at Mercy, she did a great lymphatic massage but now at her new place she is pretty much a get in and out kinda girl, it happens to alot of the ladies once the riverboat takes over there lives.

    Wired.

  12. #13447
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessone  [View Original Post]
    Visited New Hope aboout 2 weeks ago. I didn't get the name of the MILFy provider but It was my first time so I never press the issue. If they have a table shower, I wasn't offered one. I left happy. Before arriving I went to the pizza joint up the street and had a slice and flirted with the hostess, a nice looking curvy latina. One day Chicago will have latina parlors on par with California, Texas and Florida.

    On the way down Belmont Ave, I saw a place that only old time mongers may remember, the colon clinic and wellness center. The Chinese, I think, woman who owned it about 15 years ago had the body of a Grecian goddess. You only got the full menu if she was super comfortable with you and at one point had 1 or 2 european providers as well. I understand she married an older gentlemen of means and I don't doubt her goal was to have him die happy, while in the saddle. She sold it to another asian woman who initially didn't know what she bought and I think not much after that the place went dark.

    Wired.
    Ok now you got me remenicing. Jessica used to run this place if I remember correctly. They also had a latina Racquel there too. Where is she at now. Does anyone have info on the Polish curly red headed gal Karolina (worked at irving park and overhill for a while) or Julie the mongolian. I know the Russian gal has her own deal going on backpage. PM is ok.

  13. #13446
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPlumb  [View Original Post]
    I actually posted almost the exact experience a month or so ago. Moon must get alot of extra buisness from mongers getting a glimpse of the chubby girl at Unwind. I didn't want to chance it either. As far as Ruby, I went a couple months ago. Overall not bad, typical massage and ending by a woman who was about a 5. 5. But I saw this stunner, maybe mid 20's, on my way out. I was actually going to Ruby the day I ended up at Moon, but it looked like it was shut down. It was hard to tell andI didn't want to investigate since it was noon and alot of foot traffic.
    Yes some middle weight is OK but she was unacceptable being that big. Ruby was typical but I did find some gems from time to time and usually younger providers with sexy outfits. I also did not ring that bell because of all that foot traffic in that area. Closings are usually mentioned here right away so I guess we'll see.

  14. #13445
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStreet  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Unwind on Canal on Friday and rang the doorbell. A very chubby Asian woman answered the door. I asked how much for half and hour and told her OK Ill be back. I knew how much the half was as I have been there about 5 times before but once I saw her I didn't want to risk her being my therapist. I know Moon is around the corner so walked over. Paid for half an hour with Lisa at Moon. She is an older lady maybe a 4-5 on looks. Very nice and giggly attitude. She seems to enjoy what she does. She starts the masses with a lot of oil on back and teasing then about 15 minutes in the turnover. She rubs tons of oil on me giggling the whole time. Gives me a lot of compliments about my body then tells me you're big. I'm sure she pulls that move on everyone but its always nice to hear. No talk of tipping or extras she's just goes for the HE. She allows roaming and takes her time. I get cleaned up and a little bit more massage for about 5 minutes. In and out in the 30 and I leave her the standard tip. Would repeat.

    Does anyone here know if Ruby on Archer is still open? It looks very dark when I drive by and have not rang the doorbell. A few years back they had some young cute therapists working there with mini skirts.
    I actually posted almost the exact experience a month or so ago. Moon must get alot of extra buisness from mongers getting a glimpse of the chubby girl at Unwind. I didn't want to chance it either. As far as Ruby, I went a couple months ago. Overall not bad, typical massage and ending by a woman who was about a 5. 5. But I saw this stunner, maybe mid 20's, on my way out. I was actually going to Ruby the day I ended up at Moon, but it looked like it was shut down. It was hard to tell andI didn't want to investigate since it was noon and alot of foot traffic.

  15. #13444
    Was up in Skokie and went to a place on Oakton with the same name.

    Place kind of smelled and MT was older than I liked, but left happy without negotiating. Gave standard amount of. 40 for tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape