Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,566 to 26,580 of 40020
-
05-22-15 01:30 #13455Senior Member

Posts: 570Conifer
Where is this place?!
Originally Posted by GiggiD
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-15 12:04 #13454Senior Member

Posts: 71I need a cup
Do they allow reservations or is it luck of the draw and you get who you get? I will call ahead, but just wondering. Also curious about pricing?
Originally Posted by IlDiavolo
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
HD.
-
05-21-15 01:36 #13453Senior Member

Posts: 115Also had a cup.
An absolutely outstanding blend. Enthusiastically delivered is an understatement. Highly recommended. I will definitely repeat, holy!
Originally Posted by GiggiD
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-15 14:27 #13452Senior Member

Posts: 115Great advice
Excellent advice. These questions are your friend:
Originally Posted by Wirelessone
[View Original Post]
1) "Am I being detained?
2) "Am I free to go?
Ask one after the next. If you get, "no, yes" as answers, say no more, leave immediately. If you get "yes, no" to those, stay but say nothing cooperate. But do, nor say, ANYTHING to incriminate yourself, ever.
-
05-19-15 17:35 #13451Senior Member

Posts: 218Gentlemen, exercise your rights, please
I have seen some posts about unmarked cars watching spa's etc and I have got to add my. 02 cents. While the Liberal / Progressives are busy dismantling the parts of the 1st and 2nd Amendments that are in writing, I would steer you to 1 of 2 rights they made up along the way, the right to remain silent, right to privacy is the other. I don't care if the policia bust into a room and catch me in coitus with provider, I would go all Jack Reacher on them and say nothing!!
I don't care if they say 'oh, you want to do this the hard way' , say nothing. I was reading about a case of a backpage provider being arrested cause a cop on patrol saw a monger pull into a notel motel, enter a room and comeback out rather quickly. He stopped the monger on the road from the notel and said what happened, you went in and out of that room quickly and the monger spilled his whole story, how he saw the ad, didn't like how the girl looked and walked out. Really dude, really.
You can ask a policemen if you are free to go, if he is on duty right now while he is conducting a traffic stop and remember, say nothing! Many, many a man is in jail cause he spoke to the police without the benefit of counsel and you can tell a policeman you do not wish to answer questions without the benefit of counsel.
Exercise you right monger's and shut up!!
-
05-19-15 17:33 #13450Banned Member

Posts: 250I remember Jessica and that place. This was before internet so I can't even remember how I even stumbled upon it. I remember a real petite eastern European girl who was a freak. Brings back great memories!
Originally Posted by Silvio
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-15 14:47 #13449Senior Member

Posts: 218Jessica chose her name because she said men told her she was shaped like Jessica Rabbit (you younguns go look up the reference, LOL) unfortunately although I remember the ladies you spoke of, kinda, I don't know where they went.
Originally Posted by Silvio
[View Original Post]
Once when I was waiting for Jessica, an earlier appointment ran late and she came out of the room in a silk robe, untied, nude underneath and high heeled slippers on, I almost lost it right there, LOL. After we where done she said the old guy before me wanted to marry her and I don't doubt she took him up on the offer since she had said previously a older benefactor gave her the money to open the place to begin with.
-
05-19-15 14:38 #13448Senior Member

Posts: 218Yes, as part of Tui Na massage practice knowing how to do a lymphatic inguinal massage is part of legitimate massage therapy and it does feel great. When CiCi was at Mercy, she did a great lymphatic massage but now at her new place she is pretty much a get in and out kinda girl, it happens to alot of the ladies once the riverboat takes over there lives.
Originally Posted by Paleface
[View Original Post]
Wired.
-
05-19-15 12:22 #13447Senior Member

Posts: 376Ok now you got me remenicing. Jessica used to run this place if I remember correctly. They also had a latina Racquel there too. Where is she at now. Does anyone have info on the Polish curly red headed gal Karolina (worked at irving park and overhill for a while) or Julie the mongolian. I know the Russian gal has her own deal going on backpage. PM is ok.
Originally Posted by Wirelessone
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-15 01:01 #13446Senior Member

Posts: 311Yes some middle weight is OK but she was unacceptable being that big. Ruby was typical but I did find some gems from time to time and usually younger providers with sexy outfits. I also did not ring that bell because of all that foot traffic in that area. Closings are usually mentioned here right away so I guess we'll see.
Originally Posted by BigPlumb
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-15 00:46 #13445Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 63I actually posted almost the exact experience a month or so ago. Moon must get alot of extra buisness from mongers getting a glimpse of the chubby girl at Unwind. I didn't want to chance it either. As far as Ruby, I went a couple months ago. Overall not bad, typical massage and ending by a woman who was about a 5. 5. But I saw this stunner, maybe mid 20's, on my way out. I was actually going to Ruby the day I ended up at Moon, but it looked like it was shut down. It was hard to tell andI didn't want to investigate since it was noon and alot of foot traffic.
Originally Posted by WoodStreet
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-15 21:05 #13444Senior Member

Posts: 128Was up in Skokie and went to a place on Oakton with the same name.
Place kind of smelled and MT was older than I liked, but left happy without negotiating. Gave standard amount of. 40 for tip.
-
05-18-15 17:46 #13443Senior Member

Posts: 50Minnie (or Mimi?)
Called shortly after they opened on a weekday morning and asked if Claire was working. Said she would be in some time in the pm. Stopped by a few minutes later. 3-4 providers hanging out by the front door. All looked to be late 20's early 30's and above average for looks. Was directed to the room where I was met by Minnie and was initially disappointed as she is probably 10-15 years older than the others and while I wouldn't say she's fat she's a bit bigger boned. However my disappointment was gone the moment she began the massage. Outstanding quality (I'd say better than 90% of the good clinical massages I've had in the past). Worked out every last knot. If you're into strong deep tissue. She's your girl. Standard finish, also with excellent skill. 60 to the house a day 60 to her. Worth every penny. On the way out noticed a beautiful little 20-something spinner sitting in front. Will definitely return soon.
Originally Posted by Bm392
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-15 15:41 #13442Senior Member

Posts: 218New Hope
Visited New Hope aboout 2 weeks ago. I didn't get the name of the MILFy provider but It was my first time so I never press the issue. If they have a table shower, I wasn't offered one. I left happy. Before arriving I went to the pizza joint up the street and had a slice and flirted with the hostess, a nice looking curvy latina. One day Chicago will have latina parlors on par with California, Texas and Florida.
On the way down Belmont Ave, I saw a place that only old time mongers may remember, the colon clinic and wellness center. The Chinese, I think, woman who owned it about 15 years ago had the body of a Grecian goddess. You only got the full menu if she was super comfortable with you and at one point had 1 or 2 european providers as well. I understand she married an older gentlemen of means and I don't doubt her goal was to have him die happy, while in the saddle. She sold it to another asian woman who initially didn't know what she bought and I think not much after that the place went dark.
Wired.
-
05-18-15 15:06 #13441Senior Member

Posts: 452×2. The add leaves you to believe otherwise.
Originally Posted by Smith1490
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





