Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13440

    Anyone suggest please where I can get prostate massage in Naperville

    Anyone suggest please where I can get prostate massage in Naperville.

  2. #13439

    Any good massage in Naperville with happy ending

    Any good massage in Naperville with happy ending.

  3. #13438

    Moon

    Stopped by Unwind on Canal on Friday and rang the doorbell. A very chubby Asian woman answered the door. I asked how much for half and hour and told her OK Ill be back. I knew how much the half was as I have been there about 5 times before but once I saw her I didn't want to risk her being my therapist. I know Moon is around the corner so walked over. Paid for half an hour with Lisa at Moon. She is an older lady maybe a 4-5 on looks. Very nice and giggly attitude. She seems to enjoy what she does. She starts the masses with a lot of oil on back and teasing then about 15 minutes in the turnover. She rubs tons of oil on me giggling the whole time. Gives me a lot of compliments about my body then tells me you're big. I'm sure she pulls that move on everyone but its always nice to hear. No talk of tipping or extras she's just goes for the HE. She allows roaming and takes her time. I get cleaned up and a little bit more massage for about 5 minutes. In and out in the 30 and I leave her the standard tip. Would repeat.

    Does anyone here know if Ruby on Archer is still open? It looks very dark when I drive by and have not rang the doorbell. A few years back they had some young cute therapists working there with mini skirts.

  4. #13437
    Quote Originally Posted by NormalGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had an hour with Lisa. She is sweet, but I would not repea. Some things you just do better yourself.

    Also, it looks like Mercy is either moving or opening a second location across the street, near the restaurants. THe sign is up and people were working on the interior.

    I went to Mercy last May and had a great time. This year, not so much.
    I had an almost medical massage from this woman recently. It was a unique massage. She seemed to be pushing blood into a favorite vital organ, and causing some pleasant sensations there. She seems to have a working knowledge of internal anatomy. I'll definitely repeat. It could only get better.

  5. #13436

    Mercy Chinatown so-so

    Had an hour with Lisa. She is sweet, but I would not repea. Some things you just do better yourself.

    Also, it looks like Mercy is either moving or opening a second location across the street, near the restaurants. THe sign is up and people were working on the interior.

    I went to Mercy last May and had a great time. This year, not so much.

  6. #13435
    Quote Originally Posted by Bm392  [View Original Post]
    There is not name on the place but the contract info is listed above.

    I drive by this place and I decide to try it for the heck of it. I call and make an appointment. I tell the lady on the phone that I am 10 out. I go to the ATM and I am ringing the bell within 10 min.

    The lady reluctantly opens the door and says that they are busy even after I tell her that I just called. I am a clean cut guy but it didn't matter. Don't waste your time on this place.
    I go to this place when I do not want to waste my time.

    I have written a number of posts about union scale, but this is one place where I admit I make an exception. I always leave an extra 20. She is one the nicest girls I know. If you go there, please treat her well.

    She has limited English skills, but she is exceptionally talented in every other way.

  7. #13434
    Went to an AMP on the northside the other day. A Spa named after an American Lady's name (rhymes with Enda). Actually wanted a legit massage but they had wondering hands. On the flip there was some back and forth on the price but we agreed on an unlucky asian number. Was surprised I was given attention on the first visit. They don't seem to be very discreet, she left the door open a couple times with other visitors walking past.

    Massage was a 5.

    Ending was a 5.

    She was a 5.

    Didn't get a name. Didn't see anyone worth remembering. Won't be back.

  8. #13433
    Quote Originally Posted by OhHeyThere01  [View Original Post]
    Made a visit to Sunny on west Armitage. Paid the house price for the hour, got an above average massage from an above average pretty girl aged around 30. I believe a previous reviewer described a schoolteacher-looking girl who greeted him upon entry and I believe this is her (another girl actually gave him his massage). I started playing with her before the flip to signal to her what I'm thinking, and she doesn't stop me or anything so I figure extras are on the way. On the flip I made the gesture with my hand but she promptly placed my own hand on my junk. It was quite the laugh actually. So, no extras, but the massage itself was like I said, above average, and I would probably pay the house fee just for it. She did mention that two other younger girls worked there and that next time I'd have a massage from them. I wasn't sure if she was implying that they do extras or not. I will have to do further investigation.

    Girl: 8.

    Massage: 8.

    Extras: 0.
    I believe it was me that posted my first visit there. I went back maybe 3 weeks ago.

    I went back for the giggly little thing but they told me she was not working there any longer.

    So I paid the entrance and was shown a room and waited a few minutes and in pops a 30 year old.

    Average kind of pleasant. Massage was so-so and not talkative at all. Flipped and she asked for 5 for he.

    I hate when they do that. I refused. Left her 10 on purpose and left. 2nd visit disappointing.

  9. #13432

    Any massage center in Naperville with HE

    Any one suggest massage center in Naperville with HE.

  10. #13431

    Sunny

    Made a visit to Sunny on west Armitage. Paid the house price for the hour, got an above average massage from an above average pretty girl aged around 30. I believe a previous reviewer described a schoolteacher-looking girl who greeted him upon entry and I believe this is her (another girl actually gave him his massage). I started playing with her before the flip to signal to her what I'm thinking, and she doesn't stop me or anything so I figure extras are on the way. On the flip I made the gesture with my hand but she promptly placed my own hand on my junk. It was quite the laugh actually. So, no extras, but the massage itself was like I said, above average, and I would probably pay the house fee just for it. She did mention that two other younger girls worked there and that next time I'd have a massage from them. I wasn't sure if she was implying that they do extras or not. I will have to do further investigation.

    Girl: 8.

    Massage: 8.

    Extras: 0.

  11. #13430

    Qing

    Hey guys, I've been lurking for a few weeks, and figured I'd throw in my two cents.

    Recently visited Qing on western by the brownline. Forgot to get the girls name, but she was short maybe 5'3' with dark wavy hair down to her shoulders. Massage was decent, nothing special. Imo, not worth the house fee. On the flip she immediately started teasing the family jewels and ended with a HE. Tipped. 4 and went upon my business. Will be returning.

    Girl: 5.

    Massage: 5.

    Extras: 7.

  12. #13429

    Bet

    I haven't been there in a while but I am overdue for a thorough table shower. Somebody give me a reco for a current hottie and I will report back on this LE situation that has you all so scared.

    Guaranteed, the only way anything happens to you at a massage parlor is if the cops witness you handing the masseuse a bank roll while she has her hand wrapped around your dick. Your risk is that they raid the place while you are there. If so, your story is that it's your first time there. You're getting a legit massage before meeting some friends for Bible study.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjohns  [View Original Post]
    Went by yesterday lunchtime and parked over and to the right as things looked busy. Before I get out of the car, I noticed an unmarked, dark 4 dr sedan pull up in front and pause for maybe 10-15 secs. I could be wrong but it seemed to be making note of the 2 cars and / or license no. S parked in front. If you drive a blue lexus or a white bmw, hope all is well. Needless to say, I didn't stick around. Maybe another day. Careful out there fellas.

  13. #13428

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by other11  [View Original Post]
    So I made my first visit to PT a month ago after seeing the reviews here. Thought I had found shangri-la! Finally got enough cash together for a return visit tonight. But when I arrived around 8:30 PM noticed Sheriff's car parked alone in the back of the lot. Lights off with someone sitting in the drivers seat. The car was parked so it was not very visible if you weren't looking carefully. But I am sure whoever was in that car had a clear view of the entrance to PT. Didn't stop driving and drove right out of the lot. Circled back 15 minutes later to see if anything was going on. Sheriff's car was in the same spot, same situation, so again I didn't stop and headed home for the night. Whats up with that? Problems in paradise? And I so need a massage.
    Went by yesterday lunchtime and parked over and to the right as things looked busy. Before I get out of the car, I noticed an unmarked, dark 4 dr sedan pull up in front and pause for maybe 10-15 secs. I could be wrong but it seemed to be making note of the 2 cars and / or license no. S parked in front. If you drive a blue lexus or a white bmw, hope all is well. Needless to say, I didn't stick around. Maybe another day. Careful out there fellas.

  14. #13427

    4112

    Quote Originally Posted by Bm392  [View Original Post]
    There is not name on the place but the contract info is listed above.

    I drive by this place and I decide to try it for the heck of it. I call and make an appointment. I tell the lady on the phone that I am 10 out. I go to the ATM and I am ringing the bell within 10 min.

    The lady reluctantly opens the door and says that they are busy even after I tell her that I just called. I am a clean cut guy but it didn't matter. Don't waste your time on this place.
    4, 5, 6 yrs ago this used to be one of my favorite spots in the whole city. I'd stop in once sometimes twice a week. If you were a regular you got treated like a King. But then all the busts and closings came and they had to be way more careful not to be shut down. Now it's down to one girl and even though she knows me from before, it's rare that she'll open the door even for me, and I've been there hundreds of times over the years. I agree that it's probably a waste of time here unless you book an appt. And then good luck especially if you're a new face. Better options out there.

  15. #13426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 423
    I could maybe buy that except for two points 1. The short time between my call and my arrival 2. The look on her face when she open the door. She looked at me like dirt.

    I guess we will see in future reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    Even at my favorite places where I'm well known, if there are no girls available when I get there, I'm asked to wait. Suit and tie, shorts and t, doesn't matter. 1st come 1st serve.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape