Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13410

    Thanks for the heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by other11  [View Original Post]
    So I made my first visit to PT a month ago after seeing the reviews here. Thought I had found shangri-la! Finally got enough cash together for a return visit tonight. But when I arrived around 8:30 PM noticed Sheriff's car parked alone in the back of the lot. Lights off with someone sitting in the drivers seat. The car was parked so it was not very visible if you weren't looking carefully. But I am sure whoever was in that car had a clear view of the entrance to PT. Didn't stop driving and drove right out of the lot. Circled back 15 minutes later to see if anything was going on. Sheriff's car was in the same spot, same situation, so again I didn't stop and headed home for the night. Whats up with that? Problems in paradise? And I so need a massage.
    Was thinking about going by there tomorrow (again). Will definitely keep my eyes peeled as this is my go-to spot. Never seen any sign of LEO there and always check, but you've definitely got me concerned.

  2. #13409

    Real Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by StayPuff  [View Original Post]
    There once was a time where I had plenty of LMP's to choose from that offered nice comprehensive menus. Seems like those days are over. Even one of my ATF has cut back their menu and said they only serve appetizers now.

    Anyway if any seniors know any LMP's or independent latinas that have all options on the flip, please PM me. Tantra / Nuru (real nuru, not the fake crap) is a plus.
    I too have been looking for a real NURU provider, if anyone has any details I can share any info I have.

  3. #13408
    There once was a time where I had plenty of LMP's to choose from that offered nice comprehensive menus. Seems like those days are over. Even one of my ATF has cut back their menu and said they only serve appetizers now.

    Anyway if any seniors know any LMP's or independent latinas that have all options on the flip, please PM me. Tantra / Nuru (real nuru, not the fake crap) is a plus.

  4. #13407

    Ooops, There She Is

    Did anyone else catch this yesterday on TV. I was flipping thru the channels and I happened on Check Please. We've all seen it right, on WTTW. One of the reviews is for a burger place out on W Irving Park. LeadBelly. There sitting at one of the tables is a massuese I know I've been with a couple X. It's a good shot of her so I definitely recognize her. FF and pause at the 5:28 mark. http://checkplease.wttw.com/restaurants/leadbelly It's been a while since I've seen her so I don't know what she's doing now but she still looks good. I'm racking my brain trying to remember the spot but so far I can't place her. Funny.

  5. #13406
    Quote Originally Posted by GiggiD  [View Original Post]
    I don't get to IL very often, but when I do, the old Conifer is my go-to spot. Had some Coffee that was extra rich and was served in a cup with an especially fine rim.
    There is a lot to decode there I will ask for her help if I need to caffeinate.

    Just to have some fun, inspired by your creative double entendre, here is the continuation of the DE. (hey, I only had a minute ).

    "..I returned a few days later, but someone else got my Coffee and I couldn't wait around until more was ready so I opted for a different coffee mug http://i3.cpcache.com/product/124602...bobbie_mug.jpg This looks young and beautiful with firm enhancements. There was a distance in the aroma of the coffee served in this mug though, that her surface beauty did not make up for. Being a coffee connoisseur I can tell. Plus she would not anchor and rock my bottom which I expect out of my coffee"

  6. #13405
    Quote Originally Posted by GiggiD  [View Original Post]
    I don't get to IL very often, but when I do, the old Conifer is my go-to spot. Had some Coffee that was extra rich and was served in a cup with an especially fine rim. It cost the same as usual, but I would have paid extra for the enthusiasm with which it was delivered. I returned a few days later, but someone else got my Coffee and I couldn't wait around until more was ready so I met Bobbie instead. I can't think of a way to work her name into a double entendre, so I'll just say she was young and beautiful with firm enhancements. There was a distance in her performance though, that her beauty did not make up for. Plus she wouldn't stick her tongue up my ass.

    -G.
    I LOL'ed. : D.

  7. #13404

    Tree Climbing

    I don't get to IL very often, but when I do, the old Conifer is my go-to spot. Had some Coffee that was extra rich and was served in a cup with an especially fine rim. It cost the same as usual, but I would have paid extra for the enthusiasm with which it was delivered. I returned a few days later, but someone else got my Coffee and I couldn't wait around until more was ready so I met Bobbie instead. I can't think of a way to work her name into a double entendre, so I'll just say she was young and beautiful with firm enhancements. There was a distance in her performance though, that her beauty did not make up for. Plus she wouldn't stick her tongue up my ass.

    -G.

  8. #13403

    Problems at PT?.

    So I made my first visit to PT a month ago after seeing the reviews here. Thought I had found shangri-la! Finally got enough cash together for a return visit tonight. But when I arrived around 8:30 PM noticed Sheriff's car parked alone in the back of the lot. Lights off with someone sitting in the drivers seat. The car was parked so it was not very visible if you weren't looking carefully. But I am sure whoever was in that car had a clear view of the entrance to PT. Didn't stop driving and drove right out of the lot. Circled back 15 minutes later to see if anything was going on. Sheriff's car was in the same spot, same situation, so again I didn't stop and headed home for the night. Whats up with that? Problems in paradise? And I so need a massage.

  9. #13402

    Grand Spa

    One of my ATF's, Lina, has moved from Zen Spa to a new place called Grand Spa (Grand and Noble, 1400 w). I give her a great recommendation based on the quality of massage. For those looking for a good massage first and foremost, you might want to try. HE might be a possibility down the line once she gets to know you, but might not be available at first, FYI.

  10. #13401

    Ye Olde Tree of Pine

    Yet another visit, but with new provider, Chuy.

    Massage: 4.

    Looks: 8.

    Extras: 6.

    Like pizza, a bad visit to PT is still always pretty good. I actually have a back injury and needed a good massage, which I usually do get here, but Chuy seemed a bit rushed. Good TS, no sauna. She could tell I was hurting and paid some attn to the area, but not long enough before the flip. FS for 1. 2, uninspired but acceptable. Jun and Joann are definitely more enthusiastic, Happy a close third. Chuy was very sweet but a) likes to bite and b) will pinch the shit out of your nipples if you let her. Also didn't want to turn over for me for DS, which I'm fine with, but thought you all might like to know.

  11. #13400

    Mercy downtown has moved

    Quote Originally Posted by NormalGuy  [View Original Post]
    Last year in May I had a great time at Mercy both downtown and in Chinatown. Are they still there?

    Any suggestions on better places downtown?

    Any LMPs?

    Thanks-.

    Norm (from Miami)
    Here is the link to their new downtown location, main difference is that you no longer have to sign in at the new building. All services that were available at the old location are available at the new location

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...icago/22868627

    Mercy chinatown is still at the same location but I would say they have dialed back the entertainment substantially since last year, another monger may have a different opinion.

  12. #13399

    Mercy downtown?

    Last year in May I had a great time at Mercy both downtown and in Chinatown. Are they still there?

    Any suggestions on better places downtown?

    Any LMPs?

    Thanks-.

    Norm (from Miami)

  13. #13398

    Not more than 40!

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleface  [View Original Post]
    60 is way too much. It's 0. 40. That's scale. If inflation kicks in, we should probably reconsider, but that hasn't happened. They are greedy. I prefer not to discuss money with them but if she asks for 60, I offer $, and tell her what for. She usually refuses $ and goes for. 4. Nothing gets me limp like negotiations. 0. 40 is generous. If she wants more, she knows how to get it, so do we. We're in this together. We have to stick together.
    Why oh why do some keep giving in to these over inflated price gouging tactics?? Quit paying more than. 40 for the std. Happy. If you can get away with less then great! Some of us do. Doesn't hurt to try, but don't be rude about it, just be prepared to give more if need be. RTFF like others have said and get an idea of the avg / fair rate is for whatever you are looking for.

  14. #13397
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjohns  [View Original Post]
    That's quite an overpayment for no massage, about 10 minutes of lite touching / teasing, and then a handshake? All for the total of about 30 minutes and a buck 60?? I'd be interested in your next report with the same masseuse.
    I can't believe what I'm reading here. Somewhere in Chitown the girl is tell her side of this story, and her friends are falling on the floor laughing.

  15. #13396
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like she picked up the 10 dollars and did not ask him which is no good. As far as the HE goes, a lot of places a pushing for 60 these days.
    60 is way too much. It's 0. 40. That's scale. If inflation kicks in, we should probably reconsider, but that hasn't happened. They are greedy. I prefer not to discuss money with them but if she asks for 60, I offer $, and tell her what for. She usually refuses $ and goes for. 4. Nothing gets me limp like negotiations. 0. 40 is generous. If she wants more, she knows how to get it, so do we. We're in this together. We have to stick together.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape