Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 467 of 733 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 517 567 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 10993
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4003

    Hapa Jasmine vent and dream review

    First off a big F you to the buggas gat ruined my hapa jasmine experience. Had a Monday appointment but she cancelled the night before out of the blue and now I know why. So hope you jerks that insulted her get blacklisted. Her eyes still haunt me. Arghhh blue balls.

    Anyways ended up seeing dream. She was nice. Pics are definitely her. Had her for an hour unrushed was $$$ roses. Was worth the time, everything was covered and no Greek play but she loves DS so took out my frustrations of not seeing jas on her LOL. She's nice and worth the visit.

  2. #4002

    Who is slick dick

    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineFlowers  [View Original Post]
    You know maybe your right personality HeI've always tried to give the best service and make my customers happy. I didn't know they were junkies at first and when I found out I fired them immediately and cleaned hello kitty spa throughly. I don't tolerate that in my place. And maybe I should retire.
    Every one of his ten post were negativity or not very informative. He's a newbie who does not know much. Don't let comments get you down. You provide very good service and company and still hot I get a hard on as I write this thinking of you.

  3. #4001

    RE: No need to retire

    Quote Originally Posted by OleNavyMan  [View Original Post]
    To me you provide a true GFE. You can't please everyone. From his post it sounded like he had an axe to grind more than a bad experience. I'll be seeing you again, that is for sure.
    I agree with you. Sounds like he had an axe to grind for whatever reason. Those who actually have been with Jasmine know she is a top-notch GFE provider and one of the sweetest ladies out there. I can't imagine how having a bad experience with Jasmine would be possible. I do believe it would not be her fault.

  4. #4000

    Come Full Circle

    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineFlowers  [View Original Post]
    You know maybe your right personality I've always tried to give the best service and make my customers happy. I didn't know they were junkies at first and when I found out I fired them immediately and cleaned hello kitty spa throughly. I don't tolerate that in my place. And maybe I should retire.
    I Remember my first visit with you back in 2013 at Sunflowers, probably my worst session ever admittedly by both of us LOL. I was very fascinated just with the chat and You brought up the amount of requests for double pops almost every session for the day, you were burnt out that night and wanted to retire, well hours and maybe a day or two later you changed your mind, well if it's for the same reason some mongers let you down, put them on blast in the like beef lolo thread, LOL. I know your very capable of venting out your rage, having felt that wrath a couple of times.

    Since I only have been doing corny chat sessions now this possible farewell visit fits perfectly like how we first met. So count me into your (Possible) farewell tour.

  5. #3999
    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineFlowers  [View Original Post]
    You know maybe your right personality I've always tried to give the best service and make my customers happy. I didn't know they were junkies at first and when I found out I fired them immediately and cleaned hello kitty spa throughly. I don't tolerate that in my place. And maybe I should retire.
    If you retire, you let the fuckers win.

    Don't let the fuckers win.

  6. #3998

    No need to retire

    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineFlowers  [View Original Post]
    You know maybe your right personality I've always tried to give the best service and make my customers happy. I didn't know they were junkies at first and when I found out I fired them immediately and cleaned hello kitty spa throughly. I don't tolerate that in my place. And maybe I should retire.
    To me you provide a true GFE. You can't please everyone. From his post it sounded like he had an axe to grind more than a bad experience. I'll be seeing you again, that is for sure.

    Have fun and be safe.

  7. #3997
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    Are you kidding? Yeah, the unfortunate situation is for sure troublesome, but you didn't know and when you did find out you dealt with it, what more can be done or said?

    You are a fricken "Machine" in a very good way and a super HOT plump sexy body, IDK what the monger meant by saying you should be a Mamasan and retire, hell No.

    Awabi.
    Some guys must have myopic standards. They want one type of woman, and only that type. Me, I like all types of women. Variety is the spice of life, and service is always #1. Besides, there's NOTHING wrong with Jasmines body type. Some guys just can't handle a full on woman. No offense meant. Some guys can't handle a kings cut prime rib either.

  8. #3996

    You are super HOT and by no means near retirement material

    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineFlowers  [View Original Post]
    You know maybe your right personality I've always tried to give the best service and make my customers happy. I didn't know they were junkies at first and when I found out I fired them immediately and cleaned hello kitty spa throughly. I don't tolerate that in my place. And maybe I should retire.
    Are you kidding? Yeah, the unfortunate situation is for sure troublesome, but you didn't know and when you did find out you dealt with it, what more can be done or said?

    You are a fricken "Machine" in a very good way and a super HOT plump sexy body, IDK what the monger meant by saying you should be a Mamasan and retire, hell No.

    Awabi.

  9. #3995

  10. #3994

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanJr  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a fun time. Tried to get me to do a duo. But did not have the money. She really work a good BBBJ. Multiple positions tried to do Greek but she was not up for it. She could lose a little weight. But she is still attractive. Boner approved. On her ads it's she at 2 places?
    Lose a little weight? Haha she should just stuck ti her mamasan job. She passed her prime, just like the two junkies she hired putting everyone's health at risk.

  11. #3993

    Hapa Jasmine

    Definitely a fun time. Tried to get me to do a duo. But did not have the money. She really work a good BBBJ. Multiple positions tried to do Greek but she was not up for it. She could lose a little weight. But she is still attractive. Boner approved. On her ads it's she at 2 places?

  12. #3992

    Hapa Jasmine is worth the vist

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOzzieCube  [View Original Post]
    My hapa Jasmine wish is coming true! Will give a solid review when I finally see this beautiful sweet loving juicy booty. Can't wait!
    Hapa Jasmine is worth your time. I visted her after an ATF turned meaway and I was not disapointed. She gives unrushed service and provides excellant service.

    Be safe, have fun.

  13. #3991

    White girl T

    Hey guys, thank you all for the heads up regarding white girl T with the "big booty", but you guys got to slow down with the STD allegations because Admin will ban you if you don't have physical evidence that she actually has something. I'm pretty sure that's why Elbicho got banned.

  14. #3990
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOzzieCube  [View Original Post]
    My hapa Jasmine wish is coming true! Will give a solid review when I finally see this beautiful sweet loving juicy booty. Can't wait!
    She sure has one okole!

    Looking forward th the report. Chee.

  15. #3989
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape