Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 10993
-
04-28-15 21:33 #3988Regular Member

Posts: 18Hapa wish coming true
My hapa Jasmine wish is coming true! Will give a solid review when I finally see this beautiful sweet loving juicy booty. Can't wait!
-
04-28-15 16:37 #3987Banned Member

Posts: 280[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
04-28-15 16:02 #3986Senior Member

Posts: 313You prolly would get busted. The Cops would / could say you wanted a happy ending. Their word against yours. Who do you think they (the judge) are going to believe?
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-15 15:33 #3985Banned Member

Posts: 280[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
That's three, sorry Elbicho1
A2
-
04-28-15 01:10 #3984Regular Member

Posts: 8Not at hello kitty
Mama from hello kitty said she fired her then had to clean up the whole place just to make sure she didn't leave any needles around.
Originally Posted by Elbicho1
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-15 21:15 #3983Banned Member

Posts: 280Agreed
That's why I only saw her once a while back and didn't see her again. Thank God everything was covered. I was surprised that Hello Kitty hire her.
Originally Posted by Warrior2342
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-15 18:49 #3982Senior Member

Posts: 34Once was probably enough.
Just me but I got it with the first post.
Originally Posted by Warrior2342
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-15 17:44 #3981Regular Member

Posts: 8Re: Not good
Only got H, she is fat. Was she good when you had her?
Originally Posted by Harry5142
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-15 15:04 #3980Regular Member

Posts: 8Definitely stay away
Yes the news about her is very disturbing!! Stay far away!!
Originally Posted by Elbicho1
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-15 15:03 #3979Regular Member

Posts: 8Not worth it
Yes her better days are way behind her. More like a 20 dollar street walker now. Watch out for needles if you ever try her.
Originally Posted by Elbicho1
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-15 14:44 #3978Regular Member

Posts: 8Re: Not good
Yeah she is a heroin addict!! Her pics are her but she is fat and sloppy!! Stay as far away as you can!
Originally Posted by Elbicho1
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-15 02:04 #3977Banned Member

Posts: 280Not good
Stay away from this one. I just got disturbing news from an old friend about this provider. Stay safe my braddahs.
Originally Posted by Harry5142
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-15 02:00 #3976Banned Member

Posts: 280Agreed
You hit the nail right on the head. There has been a good flow of decent providers lately. I thank each braddah in here for their reports. I need yo find a good AMP to make my monthly journey any recommendations.
Originally Posted by AaronColt
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-15 22:17 #3975Senior Member

Posts: 266I never was that fast of foot to have thought of that, but asking for a massage isn't the same as telling her to suck your dick for $50.00. Sorry I can't answer your question for sure. I just know, I have walked out before, and to this day, I haven't been hauled in by LE for leaving.
Originally Posted by AwabiHunter
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-15 15:42 #3974Senior Member

Posts: 895Very good info
Very good info Brotha, what if you did everything you mention, never talk about money sex etc. And you take a shower and come out and she is fully dressed (Red Flag) and she says so what do you want to do? What if you say Ah, I just want a massage, I bet an undercover would be pissed to have to give a 1 hour massage to not blow her cover, would that be ok? Or are their risks in even going that far if you think it could be LEO.
Originally Posted by PauHanaParty
[View Original Post]
Awabi.










Reply With Quote





