Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 468 of 733 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 518 568 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 10993
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3988

    Hapa wish coming true

    My hapa Jasmine wish is coming true! Will give a solid review when I finally see this beautiful sweet loving juicy booty. Can't wait!

  2. #3987
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

  3. #3986
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    Very good info Brotha, what if you did everything you mention, never talk about money sex etc. And you take a shower and come out and she is fully dressed (Red Flag) and she says so what do you want to do? What if you say Ah, I just want a massage, I bet an undercover would be pissed to have to give a 1 hour massage to not blow her cover, would that be ok? Or are their risks in even going that far if you think it could be LEO.

    Awabi.
    You prolly would get busted. The Cops would / could say you wanted a happy ending. Their word against yours. Who do you think they (the judge) are going to believe?

  4. #3985
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

    That's three, sorry Elbicho1

    A2

  5. #3984

    Not at hello kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Elbicho1  [View Original Post]
    That's why I only saw her once a while back and didn't see her again. Thank God everything was covered. I was surprised that Hello Kitty hire her.
    Mama from hello kitty said she fired her then had to clean up the whole place just to make sure she didn't leave any needles around.

  6. #3983

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior2342  [View Original Post]
    Yes her better days are way behind her. More like a 20 dollar street walker now. Watch out for needles if you ever try her.
    That's why I only saw her once a while back and didn't see her again. Thank God everything was covered. I was surprised that Hello Kitty hire her.

  7. #3982

    Once was probably enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior2342  [View Original Post]
    Yes the news about her is very disturbing!! Stay far away!!
    Just me but I got it with the first post.

  8. #3981

    Re: Not good

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry5142  [View Original Post]
    Was the sex any good? She's working at Hello Kitty, now.
    Only got H, she is fat. Was she good when you had her?

  9. #3980

    Definitely stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by Elbicho1  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from this one. I just got disturbing news from an old friend about this provider. Stay safe my braddahs.
    Yes the news about her is very disturbing!! Stay far away!!

  10. #3979

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by Elbicho1  [View Original Post]
    Not worth the AMP feeds, but to each his own. Hers better days are way behind her, but this is just my humble opinion. You might have a different experience.
    Yes her better days are way behind her. More like a 20 dollar street walker now. Watch out for needles if you ever try her.

  11. #3978

    Re: Not good

    Quote Originally Posted by Elbicho1  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from this one. I just got disturbing news from an old friend about this provider. Stay safe my braddahs.
    Yeah she is a heroin addict!! Her pics are her but she is fat and sloppy!! Stay as far away as you can!

  12. #3977

    Not good

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry5142  [View Original Post]
    Was the sex any good? She's working at Hello Kitty, now.
    Stay away from this one. I just got disturbing news from an old friend about this provider. Stay safe my braddahs.

  13. #3976

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronColt  [View Original Post]
    Shitty service = shitty report. Very simple.

    What is a disservice is not being a professional and giving ratchet service.

    Thank god there's a good flow of quality providers visiting the islands as the shitty one's leave.

    I thank the brah for outing you. Prolly saved one of us money and a horrible experience.
    You hit the nail right on the head. There has been a good flow of decent providers lately. I thank each braddah in here for their reports. I need yo find a good AMP to make my monthly journey any recommendations.

  14. #3975
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    Very good info Brotha, what if you did everything you mention, never talk about money sex etc. And you take a shower and come out and she is fully dressed (Red Flag) and she says so what do you want to do? What if you say Ah, I just want a massage, I bet an undercover would be pissed to have to give a 1 hour massage to not blow her cover, would that be ok? Or are their risks in even going that far if you think it could be LEO.

    Awabi.
    I never was that fast of foot to have thought of that, but asking for a massage isn't the same as telling her to suck your dick for $50.00. Sorry I can't answer your question for sure. I just know, I have walked out before, and to this day, I haven't been hauled in by LE for leaving.

  15. #3974

    Very good info

    Quote Originally Posted by PauHanaParty  [View Original Post]
    Speaking for myself and my experiences with escorts. Unless I know the provider, I do as much research as I can, tiny eye or google. Places like that. If that doesn't do it, and I'm still interested. I'll make a date and see where her location is. If she in a residence there is a high probability that she is legit. Places I stay away from is airport area and ala moana hotel. (This is just my preference) if after that it looks good. Then I meet up, but I do not to talk about sex it's all, about everything else. My preference is to ask to shower, normally when I come out of the shower the girl usually is naked when get back to the room, if not (red flag) if she's got all her clothes on I say thanks for the shower and put my clothes on. If she is legit, she'll object and get naked. If not I leave. No discussion. No money and I'm out. But when meeting a new-bee. Listen to your big head, keep your guard up until your dick is in her. It's fun to find a good provider. But it can be stressful. Then after all that work, it's up to you if you want to report back. For me, I feel since I did the work and found a winner, I deserve to enjoy her for a while, I only report after I've had my fill.
    Very good info Brotha, what if you did everything you mention, never talk about money sex etc. And you take a shower and come out and she is fully dressed (Red Flag) and she says so what do you want to do? What if you say Ah, I just want a massage, I bet an undercover would be pissed to have to give a 1 hour massage to not blow her cover, would that be ok? Or are their risks in even going that far if you think it could be LEO.

    Awabi.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape