Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 13918
-
04-28-15 06:52 #1318Senior Member

Posts: 95[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-28-15 06:46 #1317Senior Member

Posts: 95Bingo. She like to rushes, She like to BBBJ to you to get it hard, and jump in top of you, and ride you fast, not a GFE. I only see her 3 time, Don't like her attitude. But she is cheap for BBFS.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-15 00:32 #1316Senior Member

Posts: 2986It
Is her but with me and a few others services were not rendered and she always rushes you faster then the paid time limit so YMMV I guess it's hit and miss with her I for one will not ever be going back!
Originally Posted by BonerMan74
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-15 00:29 #1315Senior Member

Posts: 2986I
Sure can't recommend here she doesn't provide service paid for she also rushes I had said this way over a month ago and this M74 is actually her not a pimp she doesn't have one that much I know also admin even deleted a shill review of her basically saying M74 is her and I agree PROVIDE better services and don't rush and you will be fine!!
Originally Posted by MrRevival
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-15 22:50 #1314Senior Member

Posts: 202Legit
Monique is a legit provider. I've seen her a couple times and have reviewed her here (you'll have to search my posts.) She's not for everyone but those are pics of her (in good lighting mind you!) She was a sweety to me with no problems. But I'm very easy to please so like I said she's not for everyone. Nice slim body, small but nice little tits and a nice soft booty. I do repeat when I'm near her area which is not that often. Stay safe guys.
Originally Posted by MrRevival
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-15 21:10 #1313Regular Member

Posts: 8Understand
I totally understand I do not see anyone without reviews been ripped off before she is a sweet girl and want her to get some business that's all I have seen many others Indica, asian Alice, mimi, ciara, and frequent queen vixen and see wendy.
Originally Posted by LVHeadGames
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-15 21:06 #1312Senior Member

Posts: 155Ter
Check the ad out and Google the phone number and you will find the reviews on ter and USA.
Originally Posted by LVHeadGames
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-15 21:04 #1311Senior Member

Posts: 155Monique
Monique is real not fake she is a skinny Latina that offers FS with BBBJ and do a search on her name and look at the las vegas posts. Popcorn77 epidemik basslake and a few others can verify its her.
Originally Posted by MrRevival
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-15 14:31 #1310Regular Member

Posts: 8Hmm maybe ill wait on contacting her. I don't know how long M74 has been here but his first post was just her and nothing else. VegasMan118 is right it does seem fishy.
Originally Posted by MadOok74
[View Original Post]
Can anyone else confirm monique or recommend?
-
04-27-15 14:27 #1309Senior Member

Posts: 80I'm sure you could see why there is apprehension there. You have 6 posts (not that I have many either) and they are all about Monique.
Originally Posted by MadOok74
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-15 11:50 #1308Regular Member

Posts: 8Independent
If Monique had a pimp why would she offer incall and from what I can tell by doing research she has reviews on here back on Oct Nov and Dec that are all decent.
Originally Posted by MadOok74
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-15 10:04 #1307Regular Member

Posts: 8Monique
I am not a pump I am a hobbyist like the rest of us I can prove that because I have interaction with caddylax and popcorn77. We send each other potential providers through email that we seen if you need me to prove it just pm me and I can.
Originally Posted by VegasMan118
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-15 07:25 #1306Senior Member

Posts: 95Some things fisher here, are you her pimp, her tits is small and sag with stretcher mark all over, her rate must goes up high, I will never pay that much for her.
Originally Posted by MadOok74
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-15 23:23 #1305Regular Member

Posts: 8Updated pic of monique
If you want the number pm me or use the backpage link.
Originally Posted by MadOok74
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-15 22:45 #1304Regular Member

Posts: 8This is her the Monique I saw











Reply With Quote




