Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 841 of 928 FirstFirst ... 341 741 791 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 891 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 13918
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1318
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #1317
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Is her but with me and a few others services were not rendered and she always rushes you faster then the paid time limit so YMMV I guess it's hit and miss with her I for one will not ever be going back!
    Bingo. She like to rushes, She like to BBBJ to you to get it hard, and jump in top of you, and ride you fast, not a GFE. I only see her 3 time, Don't like her attitude. But she is cheap for BBFS.

  3. #1316
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2988

    It

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerMan74  [View Original Post]
    Monique is real not fake she is a skinny Latina that offers FS with BBBJ and do a search on her name and look at the las vegas posts. Popcorn77 epidemik basslake and a few others can verify its her.
    Is her but with me and a few others services were not rendered and she always rushes you faster then the paid time limit so YMMV I guess it's hit and miss with her I for one will not ever be going back!

  4. #1315
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2988

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRevival  [View Original Post]
    Hmm maybe ill wait on contacting her. I don't know how long M74 has been here but his first post was just her and nothing else. VegasMan118 is right it does seem fishy.

    Can anyone else confirm monique or recommend?
    Sure can't recommend here she doesn't provide service paid for she also rushes I had said this way over a month ago and this M74 is actually her not a pimp she doesn't have one that much I know also admin even deleted a shill review of her basically saying M74 is her and I agree PROVIDE better services and don't rush and you will be fine!!

  5. #1314

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRevival  [View Original Post]
    Hmm maybe ill wait on contacting her. I don't know how long M74 has been here but his first post was just her and nothing else. VegasMan118 is right it does seem fishy.

    Can anyone else confirm monique or recommend?
    Monique is a legit provider. I've seen her a couple times and have reviewed her here (you'll have to search my posts.) She's not for everyone but those are pics of her (in good lighting mind you!) She was a sweety to me with no problems. But I'm very easy to please so like I said she's not for everyone. Nice slim body, small but nice little tits and a nice soft booty. I do repeat when I'm near her area which is not that often. Stay safe guys.

  6. #1313

    Understand

    Quote Originally Posted by LVHeadGames  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure you could see why there is apprehension there. You have 6 posts (not that I have many either) and they are all about Monique.
    I totally understand I do not see anyone without reviews been ripped off before she is a sweet girl and want her to get some business that's all I have seen many others Indica, asian Alice, mimi, ciara, and frequent queen vixen and see wendy.

  7. #1312

    Ter

    Quote Originally Posted by LVHeadGames  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure you could see why there is apprehension there. You have 6 posts (not that I have many either) and they are all about Monique.
    Check the ad out and Google the phone number and you will find the reviews on ter and USA.

  8. #1311

    Monique

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRevival  [View Original Post]
    Hmm maybe ill wait on contacting her. I don't know how long M74 has been here but his first post was just her and nothing else. VegasMan118 is right it does seem fishy.

    Can anyone else confirm monique or recommend?
    Monique is real not fake she is a skinny Latina that offers FS with BBBJ and do a search on her name and look at the las vegas posts. Popcorn77 epidemik basslake and a few others can verify its her.

  9. #1310
    Quote Originally Posted by MadOok74  [View Original Post]
    I am not a pump I am a hobbyist like the rest of us I can prove that because I have interaction with caddylax and popcorn77. We send each other potential providers through email that we seen if you need me to prove it just pm me and I can.
    Hmm maybe ill wait on contacting her. I don't know how long M74 has been here but his first post was just her and nothing else. VegasMan118 is right it does seem fishy.

    Can anyone else confirm monique or recommend?

  10. #1309
    Quote Originally Posted by MadOok74  [View Original Post]
    I am not a pump I am a hobbyist like the rest of us I can prove that because I have interaction with caddylax and popcorn77. We send each other potential providers through email that we seen if you need me to prove it just pm me and I can.
    I'm sure you could see why there is apprehension there. You have 6 posts (not that I have many either) and they are all about Monique.

  11. #1308

    Independent

    Quote Originally Posted by MadOok74  [View Original Post]
    I am not a pump I am a hobbyist like the rest of us I can prove that because I have interaction with caddylax and popcorn77. We send each other potential providers through email that we seen if you need me to prove it just pm me and I can.
    If Monique had a pimp why would she offer incall and from what I can tell by doing research she has reviews on here back on Oct Nov and Dec that are all decent.

  12. #1307

    Monique

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMan118  [View Original Post]
    Some things fisher here, are you her pimp, her tits is small and sag with stretcher mark all over, her rate must goes up high, I will never pay that much for her.
    I am not a pump I am a hobbyist like the rest of us I can prove that because I have interaction with caddylax and popcorn77. We send each other potential providers through email that we seen if you need me to prove it just pm me and I can.

  13. #1306
    Quote Originally Posted by MadOok74  [View Original Post]
    She had small tits but they are not Granny they are nice and she had her teeth done and FS is not 40 it's 140.
    Some things fisher here, are you her pimp, her tits is small and sag with stretcher mark all over, her rate must goes up high, I will never pay that much for her.

  14. #1305

    Updated pic of monique

    Quote Originally Posted by MadOok74  [View Original Post]
    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...-door/11397035

    She does BBBJ and FS she wants to please and wants repeat customers.
    If you want the number pm me or use the backpage link.

  15. #1304

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape