Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8543

    Stopped for a visit

    I gave this one a try last week, scheduled a hh vist was rushed out the door after about 15 min. Incall was a dirty little house and I'm pretty sure she rushed some kids into the back rook and shut the door when I got there. Service was ok, but the thought of people being in the next room was a bit creepy. Will not repeat this one.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...magic/14753891

  2. #8542
    I have seen her in the past and my experience went pretty much the same way. The elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor. She agreed to BBBJ w / swallow and when the deed was done she ran into the bathroom yelling something about "that's gross, I can't believe you did that" needless to say I will not repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlarmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream of Rachael the other day. http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...w-pics/8681938.

    She's the girl in the pics. Nice body, easy to contact, quiet location.

    Something seemed "off" about her. She seemed like she was really out of it, flying on something. She barely said 3 words and giggled every few minutes.

    Unenthusiastic CBJ, she tried to go on top, but said she could barely move? Never had that before., doggy and finished in mish.

    Not that I was looking for a meaningful conversion, but a little talking is nice.

    Maybe I caught her on a bad day?

    Not sure if I'd repeat.

  3. #8541

    Why go back?

    Quote Originally Posted by IMonger2  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully you went back and told her so she doesn't continue to spread things.
    Why the hell should he go back to tell her? Just text her and let her know, which she probably already does.

  4. #8540

  5. #8539
    Quote Originally Posted by TMeister  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one back in November. She really delivered a great BBBJCIM in my hotel room.

    But I paid the real price a few days later when it felt like razor blades coming out my pee hole. 10 miserable days of antibiotics, but finally got over it. Yikes!

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nd-wt/18567541
    Hopefully you went back and told her so she doesn't continue to spread things.

  6. #8538

    Burner alert

    Saw this one back in November. She really delivered a great BBBJCIM in my hotel room.

    But I paid the real price a few days later when it felt like razor blades coming out my pee hole. 10 miserable days of antibiotics, but finally got over it. Yikes!

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nd-wt/18567541

  7. #8537

    Intel on no name?


  8. #8536

    Rachael

    Quote Originally Posted by AlarmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream of Rachael the other day. http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...w-pics/8681938.

    She's the girl in the pics. Nice body, easy to contact, quiet location.

    Something seemed "off" about her. She seemed like she was really out of it, flying on something. She barely said 3 words and giggled every few minutes.

    Unenthusiastic CBJ, she tried to go on top, but said she could barely move? Never had that before., doggy and finished in mish.

    Not that I was looking for a meaningful conversion, but a little talking is nice.

    Maybe I caught her on a bad day?

    Not sure if I'd repeat.
    I seen her and agree with you, I think she is mentally challenged. Slow moving, very boring. Place was a mess. No repeat.

  9. #8535

    Chloee in Rochester

    So I was out tooling around again and found this one. Easy to get ahold of, easy conversation. Met up with her at her place. She is about 20-30 lbs lighter than her pictures in her ad. Her ad portrays her to have a decent rack, she really is an a cup not a large be see as it appears in her ad. She was kind, BJ was mediocre, but she was a dead fish when it came to the main event. She only let my head in and didn't seem to really get wet or anything which was a first for me. Had to turn her over and hit it from behind to really get a good feel for it. Bottom line, she was nice, but I likely won't repeat unless I needed to in a pinch.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-town/18344434

  10. #8534
    I've seen Monei on several occasions and I concur with everything that has been posted here. The only issue that I have is there is a couple of "dikes" that lives there that always seem to have an attitude when ever she has dates that come over and knocks on the door when your time is up coupled with the fact that there is no bed to do the deed on which is a shame because she has such a wonderful body to enjoy in the comforts of a bed. I wish she would leave that situation all together but for the price you can't beat her at all. I usually beat those knees as a night cap on coming from the cigar bar or the casino.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieLvr  [View Original Post]
    I have had her on my radar for a while. Finally locked in.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-7301/14625209

    After a couple of calls I was at her door. A 2 story bungalow on the NE side of Detroit. Neighborhood was safe and decent. It was about 5 pm. Kids were out playing, neighbors on the porch, it was a nice sunny day. She answered the door in jeans and a shirt. She is the girl in the pics. She has a female roommate and a young daughter. There is no pimp and no traffic. It was very quiet. She led me through the house, which was cluttered with toys, clothes, etc. Very untidy. We go upstairs to a room that looks like the rest of the house. She starts to undress and tells me to get comfy. I look around and there is no bed, all I see is a blanket on the floor with a throw pillow from a couch. When I see that I decided to just do 15 min. She is a very petite, dark skin cutie pie. 5'2" 110. Her tits were perky like miniature footballs cut in half. Flat stomach, smooth skin, cute face, and she has a Bush. This girl is young and green to the hobby. Her CBJ was that of an amateur, half in her mouth, half in her hand. I started with mish and I pounded her hard. She was really into it. I then put her on her side and hit that coochie in a spoon position. There was a hint of a smell, but not unbearable. She finished me with an HJ. I was there longer than the 15. She never clock watched or tried to rush and she had a very quiet attitude. It was a good visit for the. 45. I'm not sure if I'll repeat, I didn't like the floor thing but once I got going I forgot about it.

  11. #8533
    Quote Originally Posted by MentalLimit  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-xoxo/17409046

    I like the look, just wondering if any of you all had visited? She a fun ride?

    Also found this: http://jeanblu.naughtynsexy.com/about.htm.
    Someone said that they thought she had a handler and is on the candy. Don't know how true it is.

  12. #8532

    Anyone tried on Jean Blu?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-xoxo/17409046

    I like the look, just wondering if any of you all had visited? She a fun ride?

    Also found this: http://jeanblu.naughtynsexy.com/about.htm.

  13. #8531

    Don't know this one

    Quote Originally Posted by AirTouchOne  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone visited this person? I couldn't find anything on a search.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...x-away/3016170

    Never mind found some info....but add any updated info!
    Don't know this one, be curious to see what info you dug up and a report if you visit.

  14. #8530

    Let Your Body Relax Away

    Have anyone visited this person? I couldn't find anything on a search.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...x-away/3016170

    Never mind found some info....but add any updated info!

  15. #8529

    Ashley-downriver

    Quote Originally Posted by AlarmGuy  [View Original Post]
    Actually there have been at least 3 providers that have worked out of same building. Never a problem with any guys. Do not think any ripoffs here but again you must always trust your gut.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape