Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8528
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppnU  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one you were talking about?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/18747159
    No it's this one.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ereal/16626380

  2. #8527

  3. #8526
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppnU  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one you were talking about?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/18747159
    Ditto on that Poppnu. Nothing more annoying than guys giving reports and not adding the link.

  4. #8525
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWood86  [View Original Post]
    Was it the girl in the pics? She claims 36 d's and def doesn't look like it.
    They weren't the's but they were nice and yes definitely same girl in the pics!

  5. #8524

    Dwnrvr Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by AlarmGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've been there 3 times, never had a problem. The apartment is a dump, but the area is in. 1 time there was another woman there (sister? Never heard a male voice.
    Is this the one you were talking about?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/18747159

  6. #8523
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike2222  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Ashley before. She was very comfortable to be with. That apartment is sketchy. Smoky place. Heard a mans voice as I was at her door I hopped in my car to drive away and when she came out she said "oh that was just the TV". My ass. Wasn't in the mood to be mugged so I took off. Obey your spidey sense!
    I've been there 3 times, never had a problem. The apartment is a dump, but the area is in. 1 time there was another woman there (sister? Never heard a male voice.

  7. #8522

    Downriver Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitWill  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently at her place off of dix in LP. Paid '75 for hh. She is tall and her pics are real. Great attitude, effort, sweet etc. BBBJ, cowgirl, ect. Negatives were weird looking tits (a's with sagging nips on side) and baby damage. Will repeat but many others I need to try out. She has "specials" in her current ad.
    Have seen Ashley before. She was very comfortable to be with. That apartment is sketchy. Smoky place. Heard a mans voice as I was at her door I hopped in my car to drive away and when she came out she said "oh that was just the TV". My ass. Wasn't in the mood to be mugged so I took off. Obey your spidey sense!

  8. #8521

    Downriver ashley

    Saw her recently at her place off of dix in LP. Paid '75 for hh. She is tall and her pics are real. Great attitude, effort, sweet etc. BBBJ, cowgirl, ect. Negatives were weird looking tits (a's with sagging nips on side) and baby damage. Will repeat but many others I need to try out. She has "specials" in her current ad.

  9. #8520

    Be careful

    I was doing some research and came across this add stay safe brothers.

    http://myscarletbook.com/detroit/248-305-0066/

  10. #8519
    Quote Originally Posted by TMonger99  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream of Lexi a week ago and it was nice started with a bbj then finished with mis. 6 for a quick dream would repeat and she duos with her GF as well.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...th-me/18348092
    Was it the girl in the pics? She claims 36 d's and def doesn't look like it.

  11. #8518

    Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

    Had a dream of Rose yesterday, Her pics are from when she was younger and maybe 40 Lbs lighter, $ for HHR. Everything is covered, pretty decent CBJ and Reverse Cowgirl.

    Finished off with missionary and blew in the bag, Kept complaining about her sore leg and really didn't get into it at all. Had more of a look of pain on her face, also bring your.

    Own bag as hers are cheap and break with ease. Doubt I will ever repeat.

  12. #8517

    Dead fish = down the drain

    Quote Originally Posted by KPlank  [View Original Post]
    I second that she was always a dead fish. She is a good looking girl, but even trying to talk to her is like pulling teeth!

    Even DATY and getting her to O was very emotionless (a little trembling and a few gasps. Like a fish out of water!
    LOL I guess there's no point on dreaming with a dead fish. Thanks guys!

  13. #8516

    Beware of Neveah.

    Quote Originally Posted by TopHat01  [View Original Post]
    She seems to imply her pics are "borrowed" since she says No Face Pics. Huh?
    Yeah I did some image search and found ads from forth worth and denver of the picture she's using. Asked her about her other ads and claims she have no idea what I'm talking about! Such a shame LOL.

    http://fortworth.backpage.com/Female...urtny/31930833

    http://punter-guide.com/girls/nevaeh..._denver_usa_74

  14. #8515

    Dead fish

    Quote Originally Posted by Fun734  [View Original Post]
    She was a dead fish before the rod.
    I second that she was always a dead fish. She is a good looking girl, but even trying to talk to her is like pulling teeth!

    Even DATY and getting her to O was very emotionless (a little trembling and a few gasps. Like a fish out of water!

  15. #8514

    Bad / dead link

    Quote Originally Posted by imdying  [View Original Post]
    link errored out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape