Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2450
    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    I just ran a phone num through GOOG and a warning came up saying that this num has been used by police in stings. Escort busts. This girl posts on BP. I've never seen this before and I actually called this provider a few weeks back and spoke to her after a few texts. I did not go meet up with her because it was a Sunday and it was getting late. Has anybody come across this before? She goes by Layla 61 X-817-2145. Any info would be great or pm me. Thanks. Moe.
    Saw the same thing for a number that I googled from CL. Name is Candy with 7 zero2 area code. So didn't take the plunge even though she looks damn hot.

  2. #2449

    Its a an ad!

    Yeah I started seeing that recently. If you scroll down, it advertises for Friend Finder. I've seen it on many phone numbers. Smart, they seem to be using those phone numbers for marketing. I would ignore that page, it's always the first link. A better bet is doing a google image search. Using Google Chrome, open two tabs, then you can just drag the image over to Google image search, drop it in, and the search results appear. Been mentioned here before. I've busted a lot of girls that way. They seem to be stealing photos from models that post on Instagram.

    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    I just ran a phone num through GOOG and a warning came up saying that this num has been used by police in stings. Escort busts. This girl posts on BP. I've never seen this before and I actually called this provider a few weeks back and spoke to her after a few texts. I did not go meet up with her because it was a Sunday and it was getting late. Has anybody come across this before? She goes by Layla 61 X-817-2145. Any info would be great or pm me. Thanks. Moe.

  3. #2448

    Some needed insight

    I just ran a phone num through GOOG and a warning came up saying that this num has been used by police in stings. Escort busts. This girl posts on BP. I've never seen this before and I actually called this provider a few weeks back and spoke to her after a few texts. I did not go meet up with her because it was a Sunday and it was getting late. Has anybody come across this before? She goes by Layla 61 X-817-2145. Any info would be great or pm me. Thanks. Moe.

  4. #2447

    Speaking of redheads.

    This one looks TGTBT:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...dhead/19017241

    But any info appreciated.

    MG.

  5. #2446
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelDavis  [View Original Post]
    I don't see many reports on here for recommendations. Looking for young GFE type. Anyone know of one. Last time I was here I struck out.
    Yea, there's not much of that in San Diego to be sure, and most of it is on HX not on BP.

  6. #2445
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight619  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ? She's cute.
    Yuppers w / s but YMMV.

  7. #2444

    Redhead in La Mesa-Not an ROB, but NOT WORTH SEEING EITHER!

    Saw a redhead at a motel at Fletcher Parkway and I-8 in La Mesa. She turned out to be "slightly" obese (arm fat that should NOT BE on a woman! And when I began the "mutual touching" part of the massage, she got up, claimed she had to go the bathroom, came out, and then said I needed to leave (thank god, I had not paid her!

    $1. 0 saved, and "TOFTT" avoided! Avoid this fat fake at all costs! She is probably a TWEAKER. Has an "858" phone number!

  8. #2443

    Confused

    I don't see many reports on here for recommendations. Looking for young GFE type. Anyone know of one. Last time I was here I struck out.

  9. #2442

    Good redhead FBSM?

    I can't find any reviews or other intel on her - http://sandiego.backpage.com/BodyRub...20hr/18660265..

    She was quick to respond to my initial contact with her. Seems too good to be true -- young age, looks, price, and outcall option.

    I'm a visitor to SD this week. I can share intel on Madison and Chattanooga if you're ever in those areas.

    Thanks.

  10. #2441
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2476

    Ya think?

    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    This girls been posting forever too. See her ads all the time. It's unbelievable some girls just use fake pics. Sad thing is I think a lot of the ads on BP are fakes.
    Really, in a related story, water is wet. This is why I gave up on BP.

  11. #2440
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlowe  [View Original Post]
    Hot, to be sure. But those photos are of a porn starlet named Skylar Nichole.
    This girls been posting forever too. See her ads all the time. It's unbelievable some girls just use fake pics. Sad thing is I think a lot of the ads on BP are fakes.

  12. #2439
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGypsy  [View Original Post]
    Well, I enjoyed it anyway. Good BJ from Ivie:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-life/18919099
    BBBJ? She's cute.

  13. #2438
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2476

    Prepare for possible disappointment.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisNamesTaken  [View Original Post]
    Ran into this looker and was wondering if anyone's got first hand intel on her? Found plenty after Google searching but didn't come across any reviews. Also noticed she describes herself as Cambodian / ebony on one ad and Filipino / ebony on another. Anyone have any into to share? She look well worth the drive from L. A. But not if she has a boss, has too many rules, bait and switch, has a team to rob you, etc. Thanks in advanced guys, and stay safe out there.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-baby/13447986
    Hot, to be sure. But those photos are of a porn starlet named Skylar Nichole.

  14. #2437

    Ebony Brenda anyone?

    Ran into this looker and was wondering if anyone's got first hand intel on her? Found plenty after Google searching but didn't come across any reviews. Also noticed she describes herself as Cambodian / ebony on one ad and Filipino / ebony on another. Anyone have any into to share? She look well worth the drive from L. A. But not if she has a boss, has too many rules, bait and switch, has a team to rob you, etc. Thanks in advanced guys, and stay safe out there.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-baby/13447986

  15. #2436

    Redhead

    Hey, did you get a chance to meet up with the redhead you wanted Intel on?

    If so, how was it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape