Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2435

    Whitney 702

    Has anyone seen this girl and got info? She seems TGTBT.

    🌋127755; Whitney 💎128139;.

    Fun&Ready‼9829; Like What You See❓128139;8252;.

    Tired Of The Same Ordinary Companionship⁉8252;128142;.

    Come See Me 😉128076; You Won't Regret It You Deserve.

    To Be Pampered & Catered To‼.

    What She Won't Do I Will 👌8252;.

    No Rush✔ Get all of your time ❗10069;.

    Sweet&Sensual.

    Clean&Discreet.

    In or outcalls available‼.

    Whitney.

    (702) xxx-5439.

    Hhr /150 & full hr /200‼128076;128139;10084; Pacific Beach Point Loma Clairmont Mira Mesa.

    Poster's age: 20.

  2. #2434
    LF a fellow monger preferably asian to help me get booked with an agency pst for details.

  3. #2433

    Any redhead info?

    Anyone seen any good redheads? I haven't had much luck. The one that posts as Jesse James is more like Cold Fish.

    Intel on this one appreciated:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...dhead/18976811

    MG.

  4. #2432

    Upscale Attitude

    I tried seeing this young lady tonight:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...calls/18385703

    And man she did not make it easy. Not worth it IMO, even if you have it bad for the redheads.

    It's been my experience that "upscale" rarely means anything other than expensive.

    MG.

  5. #2431

    Accurate Advertising

    Well, I enjoyed it anyway. Good BJ from Ivie:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-life/18919099

  6. #2430
    Quote Originally Posted by SDAllDay  [View Original Post]
    Hey, anyone ever have an experience with summer?

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...cials/18602943

    Her number is (619) XXX-3150.

    Thanks guys! !
    She's legit and a fair amount of fun.

  7. #2429
    Quote Originally Posted by SDAllDay  [View Original Post]
    Hey, anyone ever have an experience with summer?

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...cials/18602943

    Her number is (619) XXX-3150.

    Thanks guys! !
    I've seen a few brief posts and I think she's legit. I've seen her start to post in my area but haven't taken the plunge. Let me know if you decide to toftt. Moe.

  8. #2428

    Jamie using fake pics

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...h-air/18917507

    The hottie that you see in that ad is another provider that is from SF area who goes by NikkiWhite. So unless she decided to leave SF to SD within one day, change her number, and changed her name, then I sincerely doubt the person posting that ad is her. Shame. Got excited because thought was NikkiWhite visiting this city.

  9. #2427

    Review: Montanna

    I really TOFTT here. Just. Don't. Do. It. Menu is very, very, very, very, very limited. Count'them, that's five very's. Montanna's pics are somewhat accurate, but who cares if she has a tight body and a nice rack if the menu is unbelievably limited and the atmosphere is totally ghetto? Guys, there is so much better for the money out there, I recommend that you pass on this one. I also recommend that you ignore any positive reviews.

    There is no YMMV on this one, trust me. The tiger cannot change its stripes. Intro special for $ is just a HJ. For $. 5 you get CBJ. For $. 8 you get CFS and CBJ. No kissing of any sort, no sucking on tits, no DATY, no touching pussy. No no no no no no no no. For the money, there is sooooooo much better out there.

    I recommend you avoid this troll. I don't have anything against her, just trying to help my brothers out. Her extremely limited service would only be worth it at 60 or less.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-take/17575347

  10. #2426

    Help, reviews, comments

    Hey, anyone ever have an experience with summer?

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...cials/18602943

    Her number is (619) XXX-3150.

    Thanks guys! !

  11. #2425

    Jade on BP using fake pics

    The shots used are of model Darla Itoshii (at least one for sure by google image).

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...shell/18644463

    MG.

  12. #2424

    Jaydon has a wild side!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJames1970  [View Original Post]
    Jaydon was a hoot. A lot of fun. We travelled the Greek Isles on a canopy boat! The damage wasn't anything crazy with the "sale" that she posted. I think it might be her regular rates, but I didn't question it. She's a thicker girl, which I knew from the pictures. She was very accommodating and really say no to anything I asked. I tried to contact Ms Brooke several times to not avail. She's either too busy to want to make new friends or she's completely neglectful. I got annoyed after the 4th attempt. Next!!
    I've seen Jaydon Jamis before. I agree, fun girl that really worked to please me. I have a feet fetish and panty hose thing and she was game. And she'll do the strap on! Not a bad time and since she lowered her rates I think its more on point. I took a look at your other choice as well. Brooke is beautiful I will see if I have better luck in setting up some time.

  13. #2423

    Follow up!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJames1970  [View Original Post]
    Did a seach for FETISH friendly in San Diego. Not a lot came up, which was disappointing, but same a few. Looking for A** Worship. Feet Friendly and traveling thru the Greek Isles.

    Jaydon James: I like her site where she says she will do anything that can be said in anagrams. LOL nice touch.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...today/18698221

    Jessica West: I like this one, but wish she was a touch older. Being 21 makes me nervous on experience. Anyone seen her?

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...endly/17909871

    Ms Brooke: Hot girl. Looks older than 25, which is not a complaint LOL.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...o-hrd/18604863
    Jaydon was a hoot. A lot of fun. We travelled the Greek Isles on a canopy boat! The damage wasn't anything crazy with the "sale" that she posted. I think it might be her regular rates, but I didn't question it. She's a thicker girl, which I knew from the pictures. She was very accommodating and really say no to anything I asked. I tried to contact Ms Brooke several times to not avail. She's either too busy to want to make new friends or she's completely neglectful. I got annoyed after the 4th attempt. Next!!

  14. #2422

    Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by Plotinus  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip! Probably should have figured it was too good to be true.
    If you use chrome, what you can do is right click the photos and "search google" you will spot fakes most of the time that way. Usually the photos are stolen and are plastered all over which is your sign, that yes, it is fake.

  15. #2421

    Nnl

    Met NNL today. 7 words to succinctly describe her and the experience:

    Attractive.

    Pleasant.

    Affectionate.

    Discreet.

    Relentless.

    Dedicated.

    WOW!

    Treat her well, guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape