Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 5443
-
04-17-15 12:31 #4153Senior Member

Posts: 84Hmm Johnny taking the 5th? Maybe Mike was on point here?
Originally Posted by ILikePussy
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-15 10:38 #4152Senior Member

Posts: 29Hi trying to post and not showing on can anyone tell me why? TheOne69.
Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-15 10:06 #4151Senior Member

Posts: 29Michelle
On Broadway and chestnut Monday around 8:30 pm seen a few WSW out one caught my eye 5,0 100 lbs brunette light brown eyes cj has pictures of from Jan 2011 she looks a little beat up these days but her head game is serious BBBJCIM for a Jackson wearing cheata leggings & a white and blue jacket hope to catch her out there again. TheOne69.
-
04-16-15 12:51 #4150Senior Member

Posts: 194Wednesday recon.
OK Wednesday was a nice day warm and sunny. So I took a drive down Broadway on the way home from work to see if there was any new talent on the street. I saw a couple of regulars Amanda and Heather. I saw no less than seven other WSWs. These girls I've never been with or recognize. None were really worth stopping for except the last one I saw. Not sure if she was a working girl or a civi. She was in an intense conversation with a black guy. She was dressed in black leggings and a pink top that showed her tummy. Hot body, really cute face, dirty blond hair. I plan on taking the Broadway drive home today just to try and spot her again. If she is selling I am buying! I will report back.
Good Hunting Gents.
KSW.
-
04-16-15 08:34 #4149Senior Member

Posts: 84OMG Mike what a boner killer you are!
Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6
[View Original Post]
Of course she is over 18. Right Johnny?
ILP.
-
04-15-15 21:28 #4148Senior Member

Posts: 790Little Kat
It scares me. Why does she only look to be 16? Has anyone carded her? RM.
Originally Posted by ILikePussy
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-15 07:25 #4147Senior Member

Posts: 84I think Kat could be the next rock star of the South Jersey forum if she wanted to be.
Originally Posted by Johnny49
[View Original Post]
ILP.
-
04-14-15 22:46 #4146Senior Member

Posts: 190Yes my mongering brudda can you hook me up with that little its bitsy ting of yours please. Kat sure does look mightly'delicious, I appreciate it my fello.
Originally Posted by Johnny49
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-15 22:43 #4145Senior Member

Posts: 190Fcuk
Dam'it'bwoy I truly miss down there in NJ and Baltimore especially Camden yards'. Up here in IN ain't as popping as I would like it to be, Columbus Ohio is popping though but not like brdway. Work work work, psssshhh I hate this shit.
-
04-14-15 11:18 #4144Senior Member

Posts: 65Kat
For those inquiring about Kat.
She's rarely on broadway, she sees a few regulars.
When I am with her today, I will ask if she needs more help.
I take care of her very well, because she is worth it.
I have my driver pick her up in the city and bring her to me.
-
04-13-15 22:27 #4143Senior Member

Posts: 5563Ah, to be childish with no real life of your own and nothing to do but harass those that do. Life is good! ROFLMBAO.
Originally Posted by BigtimeMonger
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
04-13-15 22:23 #4142Senior Member

Posts: 5563Not to worry! Life is good. It's short! Too short to be sweating the small stuff. Judging others isn't my thing. I enjoy what I do and let others do what they do. There is too much fun out there to be worried about the bullshit.
Originally Posted by TrinitHugz
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
04-13-15 16:02 #4141Senior Member

Posts: 194OK you did it. I am jealous and would love to sample that little cutie.
Originally Posted by Johnny49
[View Original Post]
She looks awesome! YUM YUM!
Thanks.
KSW.
-
04-13-15 14:31 #4140Troll

Posts: 54Ah, to be 67 years old with a free place to stash porn and free time to spin stories. Is life good or what! LOL.
-
04-13-15 14:11 #4139Senior Member

Posts: 65Kat
Here you go.
Originally Posted by ILikePussy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






