Thread: Eastern, NC
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 692
-
06-06-15 09:09 #77Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 7Any remember blue haired Abby?
Where did she go? Is he coming back? Pm me for details.
-
06-06-15 03:23 #76Senior Member

Posts: 80Sara
Sara is the real deal. Any member that has contributed may pm me for more info. http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...-play/21148566.
-
05-23-15 10:59 #75Senior Member

Posts: 657Snowflake
Can not find any history on this one. I think she is new to game? Anyone partake?
http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...or-60/21223088
-
05-13-15 04:29 #74Senior Member

Posts: 1014I want to see her, but the time is never good. If I do see her I will report back.
Originally Posted by CoolBreezz63
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-15 17:20 #73Senior Member

Posts: 80Anyone?
Has anyone given this one a try?
http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...h-mee/15042983
-
05-03-15 12:50 #72Senior Member

Posts: 30I had a dream about this one. Pix matched my dream. Nice boobs, little bit of a belly. Solid massage with BBBJ.
Originally Posted by DanielJohnson
[View Original Post]
Will definitely repeat, but she's only around twice a month.
-
04-27-15 14:13 #71Senior Member

Posts: 292Pain or pleasure of Abby in Newport 38 DD blonde?
Has anyone had the pain or pleasure of Abby in Newport, 38 DD mature blonde? She occassionally posts as a duo with Nikki, which is not Nikki Staxx who posts in New Bern. I'd appreciate a report or PM. Thanks.
-
04-07-15 19:34 #70Senior Member

Posts: 46Had this dream as well. Terrible service and I as well wished I hadn't taken part in this dream. She literally just laid there and when she got on top needless to say my little buddy went to sleep. Demanded extra for throat massage I respectfully declined. Closed my eyes and pretended to enjoy. Boyfriend stood outside the door the entire time and greeted me when I walked out the house. You have been warned! Your mileage will NOT vary.
Originally Posted by OneFunGuy772
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-15 07:51 #69Senior Member

Posts: 55Toftt
I recently had a dream with his chick who post on CL and BP.
Just a warning, her dream isn't as fabulous as she would lead you to believe. And she lives in the hood, literally not the area to be venturing into, wish I had that money back, I would never repeat.
http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...shell/20577945
-
03-08-15 01:30 #68Senior Member

Posts: 698Kim
So my quest for a bomb Asian led me to Kim tonight. The oThER site had one post on her. Seeing as she wasn't my star Asian I decided to give her a whirl just for the hell of it. She's legit. If you need more info then PM me if your a SM or RM posting. Only posting this way now because tired of the lack of info being shared. Going on a business trip to Indiana so hopefully they're forum memebers are more active and helpful. Hope to see SOME actively on this on after I get back in a few weeks. Hopefully. Anyways I'm out!
-
02-28-15 16:50 #67Senior Member

Posts: 698Toftt
Finally decided to do a multiple pop session on various ones but sadly Jacksonville sucked yesterday. First my favorite Jemma Lee didn't reply back So I hit up Olivia, not the white droopy boob looking one but the black busty one and boy was she busty xD!
Olivia.
IN / HOT type, last 4 (1638) HH (2) No rush pictures could be her? They do look like her but hard to tell with no face but matches pretty much so that's what to expect. Offers CBJ and does CFS. A bit vocal and PSE Face 8, Body 9 (for those who like thickness, Performance 8. Repeat if no one else is avil.
http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...ughty/17705902
So after that great experience I call Chloe and set up HH for $ at a HOT as well. She tells me she's ready so I tell her I would be there in 20. Get to her place a little earlier and call her. She tells me she needs some time because an unexpected friend stopped by. So I ask her how much time and she says she'll call me when "they" leave. So I ask who's they? And she gets a freaking attitude asking me am I waiting or do or not, that she needs to know blah blah blah basically screaming so I hang up. So your choice mates. I'm not trying her at all anymore.
http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...77475/19754617
Then Lindsey. *Sigh* everything was going good till she asked for a face pic. Really? That's your screening? If you guys are supplying her with one your stupid. I'm sorry I said it. Especially if your not using a burner phone. Can't wait to read about black mailings if they make it on here. Told her I was uncomfortable with that and as I'm talking explaining why she hangs up on me. W. E. Little girl. Go ahead with her if you want.
http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female.../?layout=brief
Maggie. *Sigh*. If you read my last post I think I said her pictures might've been her or close to it. The new ones she has up are just misleading as hell. Had a great time with her (IN / RES) screwed like crazy but have to let you guys know that sexy Asian in the pics are not who you'll see unfortunately. I'm still looking for a bomb Asian!! Maybe Tessa anyone?
Didn't call Maggie though, just letting you know.
http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...mpany/15176189
Hanna. *sig. Oh fuck it. Little English is used but understandable in conversation. She asked for $. 5 for HH but said all I had was $ so she said ok. Told me to text. Texted her. No reply or answer. And she was the last one of the nights where I called it quits.
Hmmm her ad isn't on here anymore. That was quick. She a long time poster. Seen her ad when I first got to NC so she'll be back.
So there you have it. One TOFTT and 3 strike outs. Trying Wilmington tonight. See if I have better luck. Oh and for those of you reading this. Please don't just read but post. Help me help you. Even if you have strike outs like I did. Helps us all and TOFTT dammit. Stop being a little pussy. Use coded language if you don't want to get busted and never hand $$ Just leave it somewhere in eye view or in an envelope. Oh and LieDetector. Like your format man but think it's more meant for the oThER site which is a site I prefer more than here. Just saying because the ones who should be able to know like that "juicy" info is people who post IE senior members or RM who post constantly. Again not knocking you but that's my 2 cents. Keep up posting as will I and as always stay smart and safe people!!
-
02-14-15 22:20 #66Senior Member

Posts: 867She's been reviewed elsewhere and is legit. Good ol' semi-BBW trashy country girl, but good-to-go.
.
Originally Posted by Loshan
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-15 17:39 #65Senior Member

Posts: 35Amber
http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...iewed/13004544
Anything on her?
-
02-04-15 20:04 #64Senior Member

Posts: 867No. It's the one with the girl wearing sunglasses.
Originally Posted by Gigabyte40
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-15 18:28 #63Senior Member

Posts: 1653Kayla
Is Kayla's ad the one that says Kayla and Leanne?
Originally Posted by CvorBarra
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





