Thread: Eastern, NC
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 692
-
02-03-15 04:27 #62Senior Member

Posts: 55She's legit. Great BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Loshan
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-15 16:26 #61Senior Member

Posts: 35Amythest
Can anyone confirm on her?
http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...ekend/18516885
-
01-31-15 05:56 #60Regular Member

Posts: 16100% agreed! She's one of my go-to gals when I just need a good mouth. Her location is private and legit too, haven't been sketched out by her yet. She is pretty much available most days even when not posting on BP FYI! Stay safe.
Originally Posted by CvorBarra
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-15 23:46 #59Senior Member

Posts: 30Kayla in Jacksonville. Easily the best sloppy bbj ever.
Only posts on BP a couple of times a month, but well worth the wait.
Originally Posted by SoloCup44
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-15 05:27 #58Senior Member

Posts: 99ENC CL title "good as gold" :http://eastnc.craigslist.org/cas/4860939722.html.
I suspect she needs rent money this am.
My little friend has knowledge but was asked not to share.
-
01-26-15 09:41 #57Senior Member

Posts: 1014How tall is she?
Originally Posted by IratePirate
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-15 08:52 #56Senior Member

Posts: 238RE: Amethyst
She's back in Greenville. The boyfriend thing never lasts.
Originally Posted by OneFunGuy772
[View Original Post]
Once a hoe always a hoe.
I'll hit it today for you and let you know how it was.
-
01-14-15 20:57 #55Senior Member

Posts: 37Head Games
I travel all over ENC and always look to find the best BJ in the area. Here are a couple quick reviews from the last couple months.
Babs Bunny - 30's black lady who will wet your whistle. Sloppy bbj, porn style with occasional rimming and ball play. Will swallow on command.
BONER RATING - 9 out of 10 LOOKS 6.
Summer. Travels all over ENC. 30's white lady. Solid BBBJ and can work magic stick like a pro. No CIM but pop on the chin.
BONER RATING - 7 LOOKS 5.
Mercy- 20's black lady. Sucks and DTs with out gag. Ball play too. Like to talk dirty and a little rough, CIM allowed.
BONER RATING -8 Looks 7.
KASH- 20's black lady. Long ass tongue can DT and lick balls at same time. Good suction and ball play. Takes good commands. COF allowed.
BONER RATING 7 Looks 6.
Hope this helps anyone looking for some relief. If anyone has another top contender let me know.
BE SAFE.
-
01-14-15 17:12 #54Senior Member

Posts: 55Oh yea, I saw that too. That lasted all of about a week of her not working in greenville. She claimed her boyfriend asked her to not work in greenville because of his family and friends. He said that she would be working in raleigh and other cities but not here. Of course she's now back to work in the area, might last a little while?
Originally Posted by RedBaronDaron
[View Original Post]
As far as her pics go, the one with a lot of tats are accurate. She has some very nice tits, it's a shame that she marked them up with tattoos all across them! Her weight seems to be on target, she's not super thin, but she definitely isn't overweight.
Whenever I have had the occassion to dream about her, she is always wearing nice lingerie, thigh high stockings, etc. I've dreamed that she can DT and take it like a pro. I've never been able to make it pass that, so I'm not sure what the other goods are like, although I've been tempted to try, I just can't bring myself to stopping the perfect dream.
-
01-11-15 18:32 #53Senior Member

Posts: 657Amythest
Thanks for the info, Boyfriend or not, I think she may still in the hobby. Saw her posting a couple days ago. I like her pics, but I found some others with more tats and some extra weight. Who knows? I have found that some "boyfriends" don't mind the girls playing and picking up some extra bucks. They just play video games in the living room.
Originally Posted by OneFunGuy772
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-15 14:34 #52Senior Member

Posts: 254Jackpot!!
I use to see this girl about a year or so ago, but she dropped off the radar and hadn't seen her since. Low and behold I saw a posting with pictures I'd seen before, so I called and it was her. Menu has changed a bit, but I didn't care for a second. She's got the fittest body I've ever had in my hands. Not an ounce of fat on her. She's so personable and genuine, and a lot of fun in bed. Talk about tight!! I'm not a big dude, but she makes me feel like I am. LOL. Run to see her before she drops off the radar again. Rates are very reasonable for what you get. True spinner in every way. I'm going to see her as much as I can before she disappears.
http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...-lady/19596727
-
01-10-15 08:08 #51Senior Member

Posts: 55I saw her several times. I was honestly heart broken when she no longer works the greenville area. I had several dreams that she could give any porn star a run for their money when it comes to blow pops.
Originally Posted by RedBaronDaron
[View Original Post]
Alas, her and her boyfriend got back together and she will not be working the greenville area anymore.
-
01-04-15 04:05 #50Senior Member

Posts: 698Did
You TOFTT yet?
Originally Posted by RedBaronDaron
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-14 15:34 #49Senior Member

Posts: 657Amythest
Any info on this one?
http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...-only/18516885
-
12-18-14 21:13 #48Senior Member

Posts: 657Michelle
Any info on this one?
http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...-town/19229049











Reply With Quote




