Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 363 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4138
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks BethieClockIn, I know you were trying to help.

    Bullshit aint nuthin'

    How much more descriptive can I get. I'm given 'em pictures. I'm tellin' 'em were they at. They oughta know what they do.

    It may be porn, it may not, I'll leave that up to the Supreme Court. Am I running my own little amateur porn site? Maybe! What I am not doing is running a delivery service for dudes to lazy and afraid to get up off their asses and get out there and do their own hunting.

    CookyJar.
    Mr. CJ don't let that get at you like that. And you are right in why you're doing this. This site in general is a part of pornography. I appreciate it since the day I got on here and all the smoke was clear. Thanks for the encouragement mann' you and me, we are kool. Fuck him.

  2. #4137

    My Porn Collection

    Thanks BethieClockIn, I know you were trying to help.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeMonger  [View Original Post]
    I enjoy contributions here that describe the scene, whether or not contact info is given. As others have noted, using this site for free to display one's porn collection is not what usasexguide is all about.
    Bullshit aint nuthin'

    How much more descriptive can I get. I'm given 'em pictures. I'm tellin' 'em were they at. They oughta know what they do.

    It may be porn, it may not, I'll leave that up to the Supreme Court. Am I running my own little amateur porn site? Maybe! What I am not doing is running a delivery service for dudes to lazy and afraid to get up off their asses and get out there and do their own hunting.

    CookyJar.

  3. #4136

    Heather & Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Well said High Pockets, I totally agree. I would like to add, if guys would take a little time and look beyond the numbers they might find a tasty treat.
    Nobody's perfect, but everyone has something to offer. Check out Heather, cute as a peach, IMHO, she has a nice BBBJ; but her best feature is her wonderfully plump pussy. I had a serious thought continually come across my mind while I was with Heather. I imagined taking her off the track to somewhere with a decent shower, where I could join her in a soapy shower. I don't DATY, but, more than once the thought of burying my face deep between her thick lips crossed my mind.
    CookyJar
    I had been looking for Stacey for a while, when I spotted Heather (I knew them to be friends). I asked Heather about Stacey and told her I might be interested in doing a double with her and Stacey. Heather told me that she hadn't seen Stacey for a couple of days. She added that she'd love to do a double and had a friend who was available.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heather 001.jpg‎   Heather 01.jpg‎   Angie 001.jpg‎   Heather & Angie 04.jpg‎   Angie 06.jpg‎  

    Angie 07.jpg‎   Heather & Angie 10.jpg‎   Heather & Angie 09.jpg‎   Heather & Angie 20.jpg‎   Heather 16.jpg‎  


  4. #4135

    Heather & Angie

    I dont have the time right now to do the lengthy report that these two deserve.

    Originally the plan was to go to one of the local motels that Id visited numerous times. I was shocked when told by the desk clerk that I would have to pay double for three people.

    We ended up going to one of the $10 spots that the girls recommended. The room was small; the bed was small, which hampered the picture taking. It didnt hamper the good time.

    Both Heather and Angie acted fantastically. They tagged teamed BBBJed me to within an inch of my life. When they were done I was drained. I had been licked, kissed and sucked all over and in places I care not to mention. I highly recommend this duel team of Heather and Angie.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heather 002.jpg‎   Heather & Angie 21.jpg‎   Heather & Angie 33.jpg‎   Heather & Angie 25.jpg‎   Heather & Angie 24.jpg‎  

    Heather & Angie 23.jpg‎   Heather & Angie 002.jpg‎   Heather & Angie 30.jpg‎   Heather & Angie 17.jpg‎   Heather & Angie 31.jpg‎  


  5. #4134
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny49  [View Original Post]
    If you are, than your lucky. This girl I was pre-Deena, her name is Katrina.
    How about a pic Johnny? Make us all jealous.

  6. #4133

    Not deena

    Quote Originally Posted by Mackeral1  [View Original Post]
    Just a guess, but probably Deena. Who supposedly quit the game, but yet still some of us continue to tap it on a very regular basis.
    If you are, than your lucky. This girl I was pre-Deena, her name is Katrina.

  7. #4132

    Re: Regular

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny49  [View Original Post]
    Second day in a row with my regular. Its now been 16 months, over 200 encounters, at certain stretches we saw each other twice a day.
    At some point it's okay to stop calling her a regular and start calling her a sugarbaby. Whatever the arrangement, if it works for you, more power to you.

    CookyJar.

  8. #4131

    Probably Deena.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrinitHugz  [View Original Post]
    And who might that be. Intel �56882;.
    Just a guess, but probably Deena. Who supposedly quit the game, but yet still some of us continue to tap it on a very regular basis.

  9. #4130

    Regular

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny49  [View Original Post]
    Second day in a row with my regular. Its now been 16 months, over 200 encounters, at certain stretches we saw each other twice a day.
    And who might that be. Intel �56882;.

  10. #4129

    Regular

    Second day in a row with my regular. Its now been 16 months, over 200 encounters, at certain stretches we saw each other twice a day.

  11. #4128
    Quote Originally Posted by BethieClockdIn  [View Original Post]
    I run into this a lot. Sometimes girls want me to trade numbers. Pass along a good date who treats a girl right, ya know, fucks hard. In a room not an ally, feeds you if he'sbeen with you for a substantial amount of time. And most importantly understands that the pussy should be higher on thepay scale than the mote. Anyway, I'm getting off track. I know lotsa people but I am not a head hunter. Pun intended. And, maybe, just maybe cj doesn't know you. I try to protect the people I know. I think he might as well.
    Well said, BethieClockdIn, and I agree with you completely. Milfsalot's post ended with: "Are you providing actionable Intel or just running your own amateur porn site. " I was simply thanking him for the last part about the amateur porn site. I enjoy contributions here that describe the scene, whether or not contact info is given. As others have noted, using this site for free to display one's porn collection is not what usasexguide is all about.

  12. #4127

    Camden

    Camden is spending several hundred million dollars on rehab. Subaru main headquarters nad Sixers practice stadium on the Waterfront, Charter School, Med School, etc, etc. I am even in the know of a probable high rise coming to the empty lots at Morgan and Broadway. Heavy duty cleanup is coming down rapidly. Camden mongering may be over in the near future. ;.

  13. #4126
    Quote Originally Posted by JCM2767  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm pickin is slim up in Bway. LE's presence is overwhelming too. I was out there last weekend and drove around several times but didn't find anybody else except Michelle. She's pretty and sexy but limited on the menu. Even after I returned her back after our date still didn't find anybody else. I wonder if the Camden's finest did a pretty good clean up.
    I definitely agree with you on the slim pickings in Camden. I have been going there for years and never seen it this bad for mongers. I went out last weekend on Broadway and couldn't find one SW. I said to myself these SW's must all be locked up or relocated to some other town. I missed the good ole days when you could go out there and find 20 SW's out there on a good day. Please don't tell me this is the beginning of the end.

  14. #4125

    Trading info

    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, Milfsalot.
    I run into this a lot. Sometimes girls want me to trade numbers. Pass along a good date who treats a girl right, ya know, fucks hard. In a room not an ally, feeds you if he'sbeen with you for a substantial amount of time. And most importantly understands that the pussy should be higher on thepay scale than the mote. Anyway, I'm getting off track. I know lotsa people but I am not a head hunter. Pun intended. And, maybe, just maybe cj doesn't know you. I try to protect the people I know. I think he might as well.

  15. #4124

    Too hot

    All I have to say is thank god for regulars, I have seen the same girl for over a year and we talk and text everyday, and she takes the bus to come see me, so I don't have to go to camden anymore, thank god.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape