LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 363 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4123
    Quote Originally Posted by Milfsalot  [View Original Post]
    Been out there 5 times over last month. Hats off to cpd, place really got cleaned up. We may be on the verge of witnessing a serious American success story if street cleaning continues to be matched by development and investment. As others have said, pickings are slum and risk of le interaction too high for my taste. Ran into star last time but her performance has been quite lackluster in the past. At this point for me camden is only worth it if there is time to just hang out at the right location and do Holla at the civis. Still a good chance of running into a youngin lookin for some sugar, especially round time rent is due. Much better quality too.
    That just stinks. I was hoping things wouldn't get like this, could it be due to the weather? Those girls have to be somewhere, anyone? PM me, pretty please.

    Man, this is bad news!

  2. #4122

    Bway

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Hey Milfsalot, how often are you in the Southern New Jersey area?

    These were taken around the end of March. Since then, on my last two trips to Broadway, she has been missing in action.

    Have there been any recent sightings?

    CookyJar.
    Been out there 5 times over last month. Hats off to cpd, place really got cleaned up. We may be on the verge of witnessing a serious American success story if street cleaning continues to be matched by development and investment. As others have said, pickings are slum and risk of le interaction too high for my taste. Ran into star last time but her performance has been quite lackluster in the past. At this point for me camden is only worth it if there is time to just hang out at the right location and do Holla at the civis. Still a good chance of running into a youngin lookin for some sugar, especially round time rent is due. Much better quality too.

  3. #4121
    I can confirm pickin is slim up in Bway. LE's presence is overwhelming too. I was out there last weekend and drove around several times but didn't find anybody else except Michelle. She's pretty and sexy but limited on the menu. Even after I returned her back after our date still didn't find anybody else. I wonder if the Camden's finest did a pretty good clean up.

  4. #4120

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Hey Milfsalot, how often are you in the Southern New Jersey area?

    These were taken around the end of March. Since then, on my last two trips to Broadway, she has been missing in action.

    Have there been any recent sightings?

    CookyJar.
    I cut through Camden several times a week on my way home from work. Honestly I haven't seen Stacey on the street in a while. Dated her 3 x and would love to have it again. I saw Heather and crazy Sharon on Friday but other than that the pickings have been scarce when I pass through.

    Good hunting gents.

    KSW.

  5. #4119

    Re: Stacy pics

    Hey Milfsalot, how often are you in the Southern New Jersey area?

    Quote Originally Posted by Milfsalot  [View Original Post]
    I see plenty of pics but offers of trading Intel go unanswered. What gives cj? I been around for a minute. Are you providing actionable Intel or just running your own amateur port site. T.
    These were taken around the end of March. Since then, on my last two trips to Broadway, she has been missing in action.

    Have there been any recent sightings?

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stacey 48.jpg‎   Stacey 59.jpg‎   Stacey 60.jpg‎   Stacey 001.jpg‎   Stacey 64.jpg‎  

    Stacey 004.jpg‎   Stacey 63.jpg‎   Stacey 62.jpg‎   Stacey 57.jpg‎   Stacey 56.jpg‎  


  6. #4118
    Quote Originally Posted by Milfsalot  [View Original Post]
    I see plenty of pics but offers of trading Intel go unanswered. What gives cj? I been around for a minute. Are you providing actionable Intel or just running your own amateur port site. T.
    Thank you, Milfsalot.

  7. #4117

    Broke today not next week

    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6  [View Original Post]
    Sarah wanted to go out but I'm busy. If I've given you her digits, call her now. She is going home right now from the bar and is ready to party.
    Sarah texted that she needs help now. She said most guys are trying to set something up for Nextweek.

  8. #4116
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenOne  [View Original Post]
    I thought you said you were done with Dyan. Change of heart?
    No change of heart here. I'll drive be her EVERY time. She lost my business and I won't recommend her. Besides, she's not the same person, IMO.

  9. #4115
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the picks, Syberman.

    Ah! Yes! Tiffany! A relatively recent find of about a year ago, she may still be around, flying under the radar. She is a surprisingly fun and free hearted girl, too be so pretty.

    CookyJar.
    It was almost 2 years ago cj. I looked for you after that but never saw you.

    I'm out there once in a blue moon on Morgan if you want to get together.

    Or message me and I'll give you my number.

  10. #4114
    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6  [View Original Post]
    "Me and my man on are on a break" and she is broke. PM me for digits. RM.
    Sarah wanted to go out but I'm busy. If I've given you her digits, call her now. She is going home right now from the bar and is ready to party.

  11. #4113

    Sarah Smiles I have to report this on both sides of the river.

    "Me and my man on are on a break" and she is broke. PM me for digits. RM.

  12. #4112

    Port site

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth  [View Original Post]
    What is a port site? Is port short for portfolio?
    I might be wrong but I think he meant PORN site.

  13. #4111
    What is a port site? Is port short for portfolio?

    Quote Originally Posted by Milfsalot  [View Original Post]
    I see plenty of pics but offers of trading Intel go unanswered. What gives cj? I been around for a minute. Are you providing actionable Intel or just running your own amateur port site. T.

  14. #4110

    Dyan?

    Quote Originally Posted by JackAce  [View Original Post]
    Kate is my favorite. CJ, was this photo shoot recent? IE, are they both still out and about?

    Great report, as usual. Any Dyan sightings / news?
    I thought you said you were done with Dyan. Change of heart?

  15. #4109

    Re: Stacy pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Milfsalot  [View Original Post]
    I see plenty of pics but offers of trading Intel go unanswered. What gives cj? I been around for a minute. Are you providing actionable Intel or just running your own amateur port site. T.
    Damn it! I wish I could help you. In fact, I wish I could provide everyone who PM's me with the girl of their dreams. But! I cannot. Why!

    I am not a pimp. I don't run a delivery service. I don't collect phone numbers. I cannot tell you where she lives. She doesn't have a phone. She doesn't keep in touch with me and I don't keep in touch with her. And! It's not my job.

    The best I can do for you and anyone else is to point out where she or any girl is likely to be found. Look for her on Broadway, in Camden. That's how I found her.

    You've got a picture, so you know what she looks like and you know who you're looking for that's way more information than I get when I'm out searching.

    CookyJar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape