Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 12073
-
03-28-15 09:14 #3673Senior Member

Posts: 626Was she white, black, Hispanic, ect. Kind of a key factor in getting your helpful answer.
Originally Posted by TappinDatAss
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-15 17:09 #3672Senior Member

Posts: 63Ok fellow mongers I could use some help. I was out on the south loop last night and saw a short dark haired SW on the upper end of g did the drive by and circled the block but when I got back she was gone hopefully scooped up by a fellow monger. I am wondering who she is as I have not seen her before. I would say 5' 3" maybe 120 lbs short black or brown hair (I really couldn't tell) looked cute. Any info please let me know would love to take that for a spin.
Thanks,
Tappin.
-
03-26-15 09:35 #3671Senior Member

Posts: 763I am not too certain she intends to negotiate, at least not now. She is new to the game and pretty certain she will get her fee. I admire her self confidence. She is not feeding a habit and she is being very particular on who she meets. It may not be a great business decision but I doubt she will have trouble getting what she wants at this early stage.
.
Originally Posted by JamesGang41
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-15 00:54 #3670Senior Member

Posts: 134South Loops
Was out from 9 until about 10 30. Lincoln and National were dead tonight, a few on Greenfield but nothing that interested me enough to make the scoop. Around 8 30 there was a blonde WSW around 13th that looked promising but her Performance Improvement Management Personnel was glued to her side. No thanks. On the bright side not to much activity from Uncle LEO either.
-
03-26-15 00:38 #3669Regular Member

Posts: 3Saturday night find
I dreamed I was cruising Saturday and found Jazz or Jazzmine on 20th and Nat. She gets in and wants $. 40 for a BJ. She really did not want to negotiate so I was about to drop her.
Off until she told me she had a room little further away. So I said game on and went with it. She is a pretty cool girl and young. BBW type so if that is not your thing, I would not.
Scoop her up. Pretty big tits (D or DD), big stomach, and decent ass. We got to room I agreed for. 60 and put it on the tv stand. She got naked and I got naked in bed. She listened.
To how and what I wanted well. NO issues or distractions with phones during the session or pimps coming in thankfully! I thought she was pretty cool and a nice girl with a decent.
Story. So I gave her the asking price. We started with a CBJ and then I told her to chill out before I pop. She got on top of me and rode me for a while. I let her know it was time to.
Bust and to go hard and she did! She posts on BP all the time. She is BBW but great attitude and can suck a cock well! I will repeat. Says she walks the weekends and has hotel on.
Weekends also.
===========================================
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.
There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.
Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.
Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.
Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!
-
03-25-15 22:53 #3668Senior Member

Posts: 67Natalie's accent is real, and she says she's from West Virginia. No doubt coal country. LOL.
Originally Posted by JamesGang41
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-15 22:00 #3667Senior Member

Posts: 171I spoke to her and she mentioned she has an incall and initially wanted $5. I passed but sure it's negotiable. I couldn't tell if the accent was real. But sounds like someone would know more.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-15 14:25 #3666Senior Member

Posts: 763White Boots Natalie
Natalie is now on BP. Check it out. Price just went up! http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...-long/11116531
.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-15 23:28 #3665Senior Member

Posts: 715More Amanda's than I can keep track of
This is not the Amanda I reported on. My Amanda was dark hair maybe some Native American or other ethnicity.
Originally Posted by Stallis
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-15 13:56 #3664Senior Member

Posts: 63Abbey
Had a dream the other night and decided to see what was out there. Started driving the south loop and saw a WSW with beetle juice eyes trying to flag me down like I was the ice cream truck driving down the road, I just kept my composure and tried not to make eye contact with her but OFMG those beetle juice eyes were like a magnet I couldn't turn away. I continued down the loop and saw one LSW and a WSW and was torn on which one to pick up the LSW looked good while the WSW had a hoodie on so couldn't really tell. They were within a block of each other so I figured I would circle and come up in between them and see who was there. Well I got the WSW named Abby she is 22. Found a quiet spot to park and she proceeds with BBBJCIM for 20 plus a tip if she follows through and doesn't make a mess in my car. Skills were ok nothing great but it got the job done and she followed directions well. Didn't get digits. I dropped her off and tried to find the LSW but she was gone by the time I got back. Will have to dream again and see if I can find her.
-
03-21-15 15:53 #3663Senior Member

Posts: 123Chilli
Went for a drive at at 9 am on the s loop nothing on first ride not even cops LOL on second pass seen a little girl at 13 and g scooped her and went for a ride. 4 for BBBJ she wanted to get right first she made a stop and we then ended up in an old basement I gave up on it couldn't concentrate with the atmosphere went to drop her off and she took off her seatbelt as we were riding down an alley and asked to use my phone had this feeling she wanted to bolt with it she don't give off a trusting vibe but this ain't my first rodeo so it was all right I'll take the 40 loss and be done with it.
-
03-21-15 08:00 #3662Senior Member

Posts: 180Gloria
Picked up BSW named Gloria near MLK, Long hair, and Big Butt, my favorite. Says she's in it for her kids not any addiction. After our short visit, I think Harley Davidson needs to hire her as she could start the Bikes with her mouth and hands behind her Back!
-
03-20-15 11:56 #3661Senior Member

Posts: 763Natalie
The girl in the white boots is Natalie. I picked her up on Nat. Early this morning. She had drawn a lot of attention and I was lucky for the scoop. I asked her if I could share her number. She gave a definite no. I did tell her of a few guys I know and trust. She said that would be fine. She was a solid. 4 for BBBJCIM. She was a very nice looking lady and I had no intent to bargain shop. I will definitely be calling her because I am pretty done with the cruise thing and I'm getting too old with this crap. My fall back is old crack head Karen but This new lady may now be my new go to girl.
.
Originally Posted by FuelBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-15 21:05 #3660Senior Member

Posts: 134Sometimes the stars align
By now most of you A) I'm all about the BJ B) I'm a budget shopper and C) When I find someone I like they become my regular. Even that I'd had enough of the YMMV Allie (http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female.../allie/9452813). After being stood up entirely Sunday it was time to look around. Late Sunday night made contact with Jazz (http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...freak/11183598) and was going to TOFTT. She got back to me after I fell asleep Sunday but we made an appointment for today at 5. I messaged her around noon, with no expectation she would remember, but she responded promptly and confirmed 5. She communicated well and promptly so I felt fairly confident popping a V, which I am running precariously low on. Sure enough - 5 PM dead silence.
Since I was near the South Loop I decided to take a spin. A few trips showed a few out and about but nothing that really caught my eye. On what I had decided was my final trip a cute little WSW with red hair caught my eye. I went a few blocks and looped for a second look. Looked almost TGTBT for the 20's on Greenfield. Came back for the scoop and missed her because she was sitting with her feet up sideways inside the bus shelter. Looped again and as I came back saw a rather shady looking AA male talking to her. Made eye contact as I made the corner saw her come around the corner almost jogging. The AA guy kept walking down G. Waited and she jumped right in and thanked me for getting her away from the guy on the corner. Drove off as she made small talk. Had made it about 5 blocks before I asked for an LE check. Down came the zipper of the hoodie to reveal nothing but a lacy bra and a nice set of be cups. Continued driving and she talked about what I wanted, if I had a spot in mind, how I liked it. Never mentioned money. I offered her. 2 and she was like "sure". Quiet spot, unzipped her coat so I could play and down she went. And stayed down. Didn't need much direction but when I took my hand off her tits and pressed on the back of her head to encourage her to go deeper and faster she followed the lead willingly. CIMWS and she sat up with a smile on her face.
Now. I have no idea if this was the same Amanda that has recently been reviewed, but I would never have put her age at 39. If it was she looks pretty damn good for 39. Claimed to have no phone as her purse was stolen. Offered to take my number if I wrote it down for her. Um, no. Claims she's usually out around 9, on G, but only walks once a week or so, so that LEO doesn't become familiar with her. Tipped her. 1 and dropped her off very well satisfied.
Happy hunting, gents.
-
03-16-15 17:44 #3659Senior Member

Posts: 63Glad it worked out as I have not seen her since the first time and wondered how the FS would be. Thanks for the report back.
Originally Posted by Wanttoknow67
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




