Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 12078
-
03-23-15 13:56 #3663Senior Member

Posts: 63Abbey
Had a dream the other night and decided to see what was out there. Started driving the south loop and saw a WSW with beetle juice eyes trying to flag me down like I was the ice cream truck driving down the road, I just kept my composure and tried not to make eye contact with her but OFMG those beetle juice eyes were like a magnet I couldn't turn away. I continued down the loop and saw one LSW and a WSW and was torn on which one to pick up the LSW looked good while the WSW had a hoodie on so couldn't really tell. They were within a block of each other so I figured I would circle and come up in between them and see who was there. Well I got the WSW named Abby she is 22. Found a quiet spot to park and she proceeds with BBBJCIM for 20 plus a tip if she follows through and doesn't make a mess in my car. Skills were ok nothing great but it got the job done and she followed directions well. Didn't get digits. I dropped her off and tried to find the LSW but she was gone by the time I got back. Will have to dream again and see if I can find her.
-
03-21-15 15:53 #3662Senior Member

Posts: 123Chilli
Went for a drive at at 9 am on the s loop nothing on first ride not even cops LOL on second pass seen a little girl at 13 and g scooped her and went for a ride. 4 for BBBJ she wanted to get right first she made a stop and we then ended up in an old basement I gave up on it couldn't concentrate with the atmosphere went to drop her off and she took off her seatbelt as we were riding down an alley and asked to use my phone had this feeling she wanted to bolt with it she don't give off a trusting vibe but this ain't my first rodeo so it was all right I'll take the 40 loss and be done with it.
-
03-21-15 08:00 #3661Senior Member

Posts: 180Gloria
Picked up BSW named Gloria near MLK, Long hair, and Big Butt, my favorite. Says she's in it for her kids not any addiction. After our short visit, I think Harley Davidson needs to hire her as she could start the Bikes with her mouth and hands behind her Back!
-
03-20-15 11:56 #3660Senior Member

Posts: 763Natalie
The girl in the white boots is Natalie. I picked her up on Nat. Early this morning. She had drawn a lot of attention and I was lucky for the scoop. I asked her if I could share her number. She gave a definite no. I did tell her of a few guys I know and trust. She said that would be fine. She was a solid. 4 for BBBJCIM. She was a very nice looking lady and I had no intent to bargain shop. I will definitely be calling her because I am pretty done with the cruise thing and I'm getting too old with this crap. My fall back is old crack head Karen but This new lady may now be my new go to girl.
.
Originally Posted by FuelBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-15 21:05 #3659Senior Member

Posts: 134Sometimes the stars align
By now most of you A) I'm all about the BJ B) I'm a budget shopper and C) When I find someone I like they become my regular. Even that I'd had enough of the YMMV Allie (http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female.../allie/9452813). After being stood up entirely Sunday it was time to look around. Late Sunday night made contact with Jazz (http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Female...freak/11183598) and was going to TOFTT. She got back to me after I fell asleep Sunday but we made an appointment for today at 5. I messaged her around noon, with no expectation she would remember, but she responded promptly and confirmed 5. She communicated well and promptly so I felt fairly confident popping a V, which I am running precariously low on. Sure enough - 5 PM dead silence.
Since I was near the South Loop I decided to take a spin. A few trips showed a few out and about but nothing that really caught my eye. On what I had decided was my final trip a cute little WSW with red hair caught my eye. I went a few blocks and looped for a second look. Looked almost TGTBT for the 20's on Greenfield. Came back for the scoop and missed her because she was sitting with her feet up sideways inside the bus shelter. Looped again and as I came back saw a rather shady looking AA male talking to her. Made eye contact as I made the corner saw her come around the corner almost jogging. The AA guy kept walking down G. Waited and she jumped right in and thanked me for getting her away from the guy on the corner. Drove off as she made small talk. Had made it about 5 blocks before I asked for an LE check. Down came the zipper of the hoodie to reveal nothing but a lacy bra and a nice set of be cups. Continued driving and she talked about what I wanted, if I had a spot in mind, how I liked it. Never mentioned money. I offered her. 2 and she was like "sure". Quiet spot, unzipped her coat so I could play and down she went. And stayed down. Didn't need much direction but when I took my hand off her tits and pressed on the back of her head to encourage her to go deeper and faster she followed the lead willingly. CIMWS and she sat up with a smile on her face.
Now. I have no idea if this was the same Amanda that has recently been reviewed, but I would never have put her age at 39. If it was she looks pretty damn good for 39. Claimed to have no phone as her purse was stolen. Offered to take my number if I wrote it down for her. Um, no. Claims she's usually out around 9, on G, but only walks once a week or so, so that LEO doesn't become familiar with her. Tipped her. 1 and dropped her off very well satisfied.
Happy hunting, gents.
-
03-16-15 17:44 #3658Senior Member

Posts: 63Glad it worked out as I have not seen her since the first time and wondered how the FS would be. Thanks for the report back.
Originally Posted by Wanttoknow67
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-15 12:21 #3657Senior Member

Posts: 715Amanda
I got the digits from TappinDatAss and low and behold weeks later they still worked.
Set up a date for 10:30 AM. I get a text saying she would not be ready until 11:00 AM and wanted some money up front for babysitter. Well I settled that with NO. Standard rate after completion. She took a few minutes then agreed.
She moved the location twice but she was standing on the corner on time.
Amanda is 39 and she said she was going to stay that age because she didn't want to get any older. LOL Ok so you know this is not a young girl and she has had kids. Hell she had grandkids but I am no spring chicken either.
In the room she cleans up and I go into the bathroom for the same. I come out and she is naked on the bed on her back and she looks fairly good.
She does some kissing, cuddling, nice tits for an older woman, some baby damage but almost unnoticable when she is on her back. Wants to give CBJ but will do BBBJ. Nice technique no teeth licks the boys, does not like daty.
Insists on CFS ok by me. CG and MISH. Not bad.
I think this was worth a repeat and I gave her a nice tip because she earned it and was pleasant the entire time.
She said I could share the number with respectful guys that would be like me. So Senior members that want to take care of her let me know.
Originally Posted by TappinDatAss
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-15 00:36 #3656Regular Member

Posts: 24National
Saw a WSW blonde hair and white boots does any one know who she is and has her number. I saw her twice and got beat twice to picking her up.
-
03-11-15 22:57 #3655Senior Member

Posts: 2881Do not mention that Thai goddess's name in the SW section. There should be a special hall of fame section for such royalty. It just kills me you got to FS and oral from her and I didn't. Sure I'm had a hundred Korean who were even better than her but she was special and I cared for her.
Originally Posted by MrBones
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-15 17:23 #3654Senior Member

Posts: 142Spring finally! !
Had today off and with this beautiful weather for a change spent some time cruising the So. Stroll. Saw several but have gotten picky in my old age so passed on most of them. Found one on L around 13th. Did a spin around the block to check her out. By the time I got to the corner, she was already to hop in so I figured what the hell. A little on the cute side with short hair and a little on the chunky side. Those of you who know me know that I love smaller women. (Shades of ViVi invade my mind regularly) Did the LE check and headed to a nice quiet spot. She performed well and since I'm all about the BBBJ she took direction well and performed up to Bones' boner standards. Best part of my day and the best. 4 that I spent.
Got digits for trade or seniors.
Bones out.
-
03-10-15 08:12 #3653Senior Member

Posts: 63Had a dream last night that I was driving down the south loop and pickings were slim to none a couple of BSW but not my thing. Funny I found one BSW standing near 18th and I passed her by, about an hour later I made my way back down the loop and found her again talking to a black guy on a porch of a house about 23rd its not the first time I have seen SW's standing outside this house so not sure if its the pimp or a house of their favorite addiction. Mean while in my dream I saw Breeana (sp?) and scooped her up. Nice little spinner body and from what I could see when she got in not bad looking at all. Found a quiet spot to park and she was a champ. Took direction well and finished with a nice catch. Didn't seem strung out but then again I might have caught her early enough. Gave me digits.
And told me to call her anytime. LOL but we have all heard that in the past only to find they don't pay the bill to keep the damn phone on.
-
03-03-15 16:33 #3652Senior Member

Posts: 715Bree
I found Bree on G early in the morning. I have dated her before and have posted good reviews of her. This is also a good review.
We went to my room but she was hungry so we hit the motel breakfast. I filled her up good then took her back to the room and filled her up again. BBBJ, DATY, CFS CG and mish.
She gave me a new number but it is not in service yet. We'll see if it ever works. I am hoping it does. When she had a phone it was easy to arrange a meeting and see her.
HMU if you are a SM and want her number.
-
03-02-15 21:27 #3651Senior Member

Posts: 180Day time stroll
Pickings were slim from 9 am-noon, but I had to kill time, and passed on a few on the N side. Finally right at the High noon whistle near G /18 found a WSW redhead named Lisa. Not bad skills, early 20's long Hair. Would definitely try again. Not on main drag but back 1 block off. Stay safe all.
-
02-28-15 12:11 #3650Senior Member

Posts: 123That would be something to see a mousetrap bet that ol girl would be all pissed of but sadly idk if it would teach them a lesson.
Originally Posted by PermanentWood
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-15 11:45 #3649Senior Member

Posts: 1267LOL, but nothing is more simple and effective as ScooterAllCity"s idea of the set mousetrap, although a little riskier considering possible backlash!
Originally Posted by Waukesha
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




