Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2405

    Anyone used the services before?

    Have come across these ads on a frequent basis. Upon sound some background search, found reviews on TER which suggested okay service but were very old. Want to check with fellow hobbyists if snipe used the services in recent times. Any feedback appreciated. Rates look good for the services.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-emily/8017349

  2. #2404
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck3565  [View Original Post]
    I texted the number, and was texted back a quote, but when asked about "details" (as in what WITHIN the FS was possible? I never heard back. Another drug-addicted flake, I think!
    Smart girls never discuss details. Smart guys shouldn't ask.

  3. #2403
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGypsy  [View Original Post]
    Well that's better luck than me, I never got a response!

    She's already got a new number too:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ecial/18808169
    I google searched the pictures. I would say she's a scammer based on those results.

  4. #2402
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck3565  [View Original Post]
    I texted the number, and was texted back a quote, but when asked about "details" (as in what WITHIN the FS was possible? I never heard back. Another drug-addicted flake, I think!
    Well that's better luck than me, I never got a response!

    She's already got a new number too:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ecial/18808169

  5. #2401

    Give a quote-but a flake!

    Quote Originally Posted by MadGypsy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this young lady?

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ready/18580609

    Thanks in advance!

    MG.
    I texted the number, and was texted back a quote, but when asked about "details" (as in what WITHIN the FS was possible? I never heard back. Another drug-addicted flake, I think!

  6. #2400

    Info request

    Anyone seen this young lady?

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ready/18580609

    Thanks in advance!

    MG.

  7. #2399

    Horrible ebonies

    These humaniplex ebonies are also on BP, great service, no rip offs:

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/tchanele

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Diamond-Princess

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Leah_Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck3565  [View Original Post]
    I have learned quickly enough since returning to SD (after a 24 year abscence!) that the "ebony" females advertising on BP, are either in the business of being NON-EXISTENT.

    OR providing RUSHED, haphazard service! (The one in La Mesa especially! I wish there was something more "confrontational" ON BP, that would rate a "provider" according to.

    The "quality" of their service. BP does NOT allow for it, and it needs to!

  8. #2398
    Quote Originally Posted by JackAubrey21  [View Original Post]
    I've seen no sign of drug use, not even pot, in my contacts with her. Maybe, in the three years since back when she was "Shae", she has learned to keep her professional life professional.

    Some of the old reviews of her as "Shae" indicate that she was managed back then. Like many girls do, I assume she changed her name when she went independent. She's definitely independent today.
    I didn't get any sense she was managed and make no mistake the service was great. I have no real complaints about camora. She's a hottie. Anybody can tell who's been burning the Mary jane especially people like me who don't smoke. I woulda prefered her not to be but she was nice enough to let me come by her room on a night she wasn't even posting. In the end I was thankful. LOL. Moe.

  9. #2397
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Tomiko

    Quote Originally Posted by Clutch  [View Original Post]
    The Asian girl in the first link is very well reviewed under the name Tomiko Vanita. I have tried to see her a few times but our schedules did not allow, not her fault at all. The reviews I read were fantastic and indicate that she loves her work and aims to please.

    I'd see her in a heartbeat.

    Clutch.
    Very nongfe, but a nice girl- I would see her again. 5.

  10. #2396
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight619  [View Original Post]
    Yes treat her good.
    Thanks, been trying to get some info on her for a while, glad it was good!

    MG.

  11. #2395

    Tomiko

    The Asian girl in the first link is very well reviewed under the name Tomiko Vanita. I have tried to see her a few times but our schedules did not allow, not her fault at all. The reviews I read were fantastic and indicate that she loves her work and aims to please.

    I'd see her in a heartbeat.

    Clutch.

  12. #2394

  13. #2393

    Review: Waste of time, rip off

    When she told me the area to pick her up I should have said no then but it was last and I needed sum. She took the donation then made 100 excuses and complained why she could not do it.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...cials/18773164

  14. #2392

    Redneck. Hummmm really a bad review for a ebony provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck3565  [View Original Post]
    I have learned quickly enough since returning to SD (after a 24 year abscence!) that the "ebony" females advertising on BP, are either in the business of being NON-EXISTENT.

    OR providing RUSHED, haphazard service! (The one in La Mesa especially! I wish there was something more "confrontational" ON BP, that would rate a "provider" according to.

    The "quality" of their service. BP does NOT allow for it, and it needs to!
    With your name alone I'm very SURPRISED you would even see a "ebony" provider but IF you did like others have expressed, why have you not shared the girls name or number IF she was that bad. EVERYone knows young providers are VERY risky to say the least so why even take the chance on them. 90 percent of them all have pimps waiting to watch you or rob you. Soooooo who was the girl?

  15. #2391
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGypsy  [View Original Post]
    Yes treat her good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape