Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2390

    Camora

    Quote Originally Posted by MemoeNasty  [View Original Post]
    I second that in regard to camora. I seen camora about 3 yrs ago when she was going by the name shae at a motel in la mesa. Very nice had a great time. She's got a smokn hot little body and she was real open minded. I want to say she woulda been 19 at that time. My only gripe was she was so stoned when I met up with her I thought she was retarded. Oh well I could smell it as soon as I walked through the door so I knew what was up.
    I've seen no sign of drug use, not even pot, in my contacts with her. Maybe, in the three years since back when she was "Shae", she has learned to keep her professional life professional.

    Some of the old reviews of her as "Shae" indicate that she was managed back then. Like many girls do, I assume she changed her name when she went independent. She's definitely independent today.

  2. #2389
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight619  [View Original Post]
    Thats Barbie, I texted her yesterday and agreed, she's slow with texting. I ended up getting a quickie with Summer. Dmg 60. Tight kitty, motel 6 hotel circle. Pretty girl.
    This Summer?

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...cials/18602943

    Thanks.

    MG.

  3. #2388
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerJedi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...cials/18115716
    She's a bit chunkier than her pics.

    Good BBBJ, down for throat fucking.

    Usually a bit of a hassle to deal with.

  4. #2387
    Quote Originally Posted by JackAubrey21  [View Original Post]
    Who did you have the bad experience with? It would be helpful to us if you would let us know. Certainly more helpful than a broad generalization about an entire race.

    I have met only one black woman through SD BP (Camora), and she's excellent. Attractive, fun, talented, professional, not rushed.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...a-bit/13854725
    I second that in regard to camora. I seen camora about 3 yrs ago when she was going by the name shae at a motel in la mesa. Very nice had a great time. She's got a smokn hot little body and she was real open minded. I want to say she woulda been 19 at that time. My only gripe was she was so stoned when I met up with her I thought she was retarded. Oh well I could smell it as soon as I walked through the door so I knew what was up. Anyways, there are a lot of good ebony providers out there. Just be careful of the young ones. A lot of them are managed if you know what I'm saying. Am also interested on who you had the bad experience with. Moe.

  5. #2386
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck3565  [View Original Post]
    I have learned quickly enough since returning to SD (after a 24 year abscence!) that the "ebony" females advertising on BP, are either in the business of being NON-EXISTENT.

    OR providing RUSHED, haphazard service! (The one in La Mesa especially! I wish there was something more "confrontational" ON BP, that would rate a "provider" according to.

    The "quality" of their service. BP does NOT allow for it, and it needs to!
    Who did you have the bad experience with? It would be helpful to us if you would let us know. Certainly more helpful than a broad generalization about an entire race.

    I have met only one black woman through SD BP (Camora), and she's excellent. Attractive, fun, talented, professional, not rushed.

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...a-bit/13854725

  6. #2385

    Looking for info

    Hi everyone,

    First time visiting this city and looking for info about this one:

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...treat/18693570

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #2384

    Just say "NO" to the "Ebony ROB's"!

    I have learned quickly enough since returning to SD (after a 24 year abscence!) that the "ebony" females advertising on BP, are either in the business of being NON-EXISTENT.

    OR providing RUSHED, haphazard service! (The one in La Mesa especially! I wish there was something more "confrontational" ON BP, that would rate a "provider" according to.

    The "quality" of their service. BP does NOT allow for it, and it needs to!

  8. #2383
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGypsy  [View Original Post]
    If you search that number you'll see she moves around a lot and that there have been others here on USAsg looking for info on her. That would be enough to make me nervous.

    MG.
    Thanks for the input. I have a golden rule of not partaking in a unreviewed chick. Stay safe my friend.

    Edit! I forgot about my informous fonefinder. I checked the number and it says record not found. This website is 99.9% with records of cell phones. I'm beyond not going to bother with this trap.

  9. #2382
    Quote Originally Posted by Deboinair  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. I guess that is a warning sign, LOL The ad was brand new yesterday. Here is another link. http://m.myproviderguide.com/phone/619-765-4464/gallery.
    If you search that number you'll see she moves around a lot and that there have been others here on USAsg looking for info on her. That would be enough to make me nervous.

    MG.

  10. #2381
    Quote Originally Posted by Clicker619  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying on and off for almost a year. I'm not sure if she's just lame or has a really bad cell phone / carrier. I would text her and get a response anywhere from 15 minutes to several hours. On the occasions where she responds every 15 min, I would get to her general location only to have her stop responding. If you do succeed in meeting her, please let us know.
    Thats Barbie, I texted her yesterday and agreed, she's slow with texting. I ended up getting a quickie with Summer. Dmg 60. Tight kitty, motel 6 hotel circle. Pretty girl.

  11. #2380

    KickAssBarbie

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerJedi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...cials/18115716
    I've been trying on and off for almost a year. I'm not sure if she's just lame or has a really bad cell phone / carrier. I would text her and get a response anywhere from 15 minutes to several hours. On the occasions where she responds every 15 min, I would get to her general location only to have her stop responding. If you do succeed in meeting her, please let us know.

  12. #2379
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGypsy  [View Original Post]
    Heya.

    The link didn't work, I searched BP for 619/858 area codes and didn't see any.

    MG.
    Sorry. I guess that is a warning sign, LOL The ad was brand new yesterday. Here is another link. http://m.myproviderguide.com/phone/619-765-4464/gallery.

  13. #2378
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerJedi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...cials/18115716
    Not direct experience, but I researched her quite a bit at one point and it all looked good. She has an HX profile but I don't see a post up right now.

    MG.

  14. #2377
    Quote Originally Posted by Deboinair  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see any reviews. Number is from Diego. She is visiting my town right now. Anybody partake?

    http://phoenix.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-l00k/32035060
    Heya.

    The link didn't work, I searched BP for 619/858 area codes and didn't see any.

    MG.

  15. #2376

    411

    Didn't see any reviews. Number is from Diego. She is visiting my town right now. Anybody partake?

    http://phoenix.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-l00k/32035060

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape