Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 4445
-
03-23-15 18:51 #2405Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone used the services before?
Have come across these ads on a frequent basis. Upon sound some background search, found reviews on TER which suggested okay service but were very old. Want to check with fellow hobbyists if snipe used the services in recent times. Any feedback appreciated. Rates look good for the services.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-emily/8017349
-
03-20-15 14:41 #2404Senior Member

Posts: 40Smart girls never discuss details. Smart guys shouldn't ask.
Originally Posted by Redneck3565
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-15 22:27 #2403Senior Member

Posts: 394I google searched the pictures. I would say she's a scammer based on those results.
Originally Posted by MadGypsy
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-15 23:32 #2402Senior Member

Posts: 394Well that's better luck than me, I never got a response!
Originally Posted by Redneck3565
[View Original Post]
She's already got a new number too:
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ecial/18808169
-
03-18-15 10:22 #2401Senior Member

Posts: 751Give a quote-but a flake!
I texted the number, and was texted back a quote, but when asked about "details" (as in what WITHIN the FS was possible? I never heard back. Another drug-addicted flake, I think!
Originally Posted by MadGypsy
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-15 22:09 #2400Senior Member

Posts: 394Info request
Anyone seen this young lady?
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...ready/18580609
Thanks in advance!
MG.
-
03-15-15 16:00 #2399Senior Member

Posts: 29Horrible ebonies
These humaniplex ebonies are also on BP, great service, no rip offs:
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/tchanele
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Diamond-Princess
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Leah_Love
Originally Posted by Redneck3565
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-15 23:58 #2398Senior Member

Posts: 558I didn't get any sense she was managed and make no mistake the service was great. I have no real complaints about camora. She's a hottie. Anybody can tell who's been burning the Mary jane especially people like me who don't smoke. I woulda prefered her not to be but she was nice enough to let me come by her room on a night she wasn't even posting. In the end I was thankful. LOL. Moe.
Originally Posted by JackAubrey21
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-15 01:08 #2397Senior Member

Posts: 324Tomiko
Very nongfe, but a nice girl- I would see her again. 5.
Originally Posted by Clutch
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-15 22:18 #2396Senior Member

Posts: 394Thanks, been trying to get some info on her for a while, glad it was good!
Originally Posted by DarkKnight619
[View Original Post]
MG.
-
03-12-15 20:01 #2395Senior Member

Posts: 191Tomiko
The Asian girl in the first link is very well reviewed under the name Tomiko Vanita. I have tried to see her a few times but our schedules did not allow, not her fault at all. The reviews I read were fantastic and indicate that she loves her work and aims to please.
Originally Posted by Albert619
[View Original Post]
I'd see her in a heartbeat.
Clutch.
-
03-12-15 19:33 #2394Senior Member

Posts: 296Anyone tried these apples fm the tree?
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...mpany/18772909
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-2-sd/15981672
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-play/16435495
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-sexy/17204426
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-show/18129249
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...today/18694526
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-play/18772333
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...-body/18749543
-
03-12-15 19:24 #2393Senior Member

Posts: 296Review: Waste of time, rip off
When she told me the area to pick her up I should have said no then but it was last and I needed sum. She took the donation then made 100 excuses and complained why she could not do it.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...cials/18773164
-
03-12-15 14:03 #2392Senior Member

Posts: 296Redneck. Hummmm really a bad review for a ebony provider.
With your name alone I'm very SURPRISED you would even see a "ebony" provider but IF you did like others have expressed, why have you not shared the girls name or number IF she was that bad. EVERYone knows young providers are VERY risky to say the least so why even take the chance on them. 90 percent of them all have pimps waiting to watch you or rob you. Soooooo who was the girl?
Originally Posted by Redneck3565
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-15 18:19 #2391Senior Member

Posts: 281Yes treat her good.
Originally Posted by MadGypsy
[View Original Post]

















