Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,896 to 23,910 of 32139
-
03-25-15 22:15 #8244Senior Member

Posts: 39I think the girls have moved to a place in Reston, near South Lakes & Reston Parkway. A bit pricey, however, so I declined.
Originally Posted by DrBombay
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-15 15:24 #8243

Posts: 906Following up on Teddy Ballgame's recent "chilling" experience, I'd like to make a suggestion for future reviews of the AMPs we visit. It's only a suggestion, but it's a starting point on which we should be able to build. Here's what I mean:
Originally Posted by TedWilliams
[View Original Post]
Many moons ago, one longtime monger began using the FBAS criteria (Face, Body, Attitude, and Service) to grade the therapists he saw on each visit, and he would assign a numerical score from 1 to 10 to each criterion. It was only subjective, since it's nearly impossible to quantify those criteria in order to fit every monger's tastes. Beauty and the eye of the beholder, as the expression goes. Still, the rating system generally worked and allowed other mongers to have an idea ahead of time as to the overall quality of the therapist.
However, one thing that's generally omitted from our reports concerns the overall quality of the AMP itself. While reports will occasionally mention a disappointing or unfavorable aspect of the particular AMP (for instance, Ted's freezing experience in the TS), there is seldom any comprehensive or consistent assessment of the AMP facility as a whole. So, with that in mind, here's what I propose we begin including in our reports, as best we're able to recall or notice them:
Exterior
- Parking: Availability and general safety of the area (nighttime).
- Entrance: Is it situated along a heavily traveled walkway or tucked away? Is there an outer and inner door? Basically, is it discreet or not?
Interior
- Cleanliness: What is the overall tidiness of the AMP? Does it look like it needs to be vacuumed? Is there any "odd" aromas?
- Shower Room: Is one available and, if so, is it DIY or TS? What is its overall state? (I remember one long ago AMP, that had a DIY shower stall with multiple layers of mildew on the floor of the stall. Just thinking about the possibility of instant athlete's foot or other skin diseases still gives me the shudders.).
- Sauna: Is one available? Does it smell clean or 'sweaty'? (Again, another AMP of long ago had a sauna with a distinct smell of urine, obviously from a lowlife monger that didn't want to walk to or ask to use the restroom.).
- Water Temperature: Basically, was the TS too hot, too cold, or "just right"? (Think: Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Or provide your own adaptation for that analogy.).
- Air Temperature: It's a little difficult to determine this when you've just returned from the TS, but what was the general temperature of the AMP itself? Did it seem like MMS was interested in saving on the heating or cooling bills, or was the air temperature comfortable for the entire visit? (In other words, you weren't shivering or sweating due to inadequate climate control appropriate to the season.).
- Bathroom: What was its general condition. Good, bad, or ugly? (This would be a subjective call.).
- Sheets/Towels: Did the table sheets and towels seem new? Did the therapist dispose of the sheets / towels at the end of your session, or did she replace them on the table and merely "smooth them out"?
- Room Privacy: Was there a door or just curtains for the room? Did the room walls go all the way to the ceiling, or were they only partial walls? Were any "noises" audible from the adjacent room (s)?
- Final Amenities: Did the therapist bring hot towels and / or a bottle of water at the end of your session?
There you have it: my suggestions for "standardizing" our AMP reviews. I don't present it as the end-all and be-all of criteria, and others may have additional points to offer. Still, if we start to include these items in our future reports, we'll all be able to have a better idea of the quality of the AMP (assuming that all other things, namely the therapists, are equal or approximately so). So, tell me what you think, or just being incorporating these items as best you can remember them. Or, just tell me to go pound sand or maybe my favorite MMS. Your choice.
Roman.
-
03-25-15 14:30 #8242

Posts: 906I might be wrong, GMan, but I'm not so sure that occasional FS activity wasn't occurring at that AMP. It's possible (or, from a snippet or two that I'd gleaned over the past year or so, probable) that a therapist there had been providing more than just NoVa finishes. It wasn't likely either of the two ladies whom the article mentioned, since they were merely cited for "maintaining a bawdy house" rather than "prostitution" or "illicit massage". Again, though, I could be flat out wrong on this. When I visited that facility about eight months ago, in order to see whether extra services might be available, the therapist only provided standard NoVa. So, I couldn't confirm or deny the rumors.
Originally Posted by Guitarman1
[View Original Post]
Just my two Denarii worth.
Roman.
-
03-25-15 09:19 #8241Senior Member

Posts: 230Do you mean the AMP on Hunter Mill?
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-15 22:52 #8240Senior Member

Posts: 340I hear you about coming out of that TS shivering. They really need a sauna. Next time, call and see if Candy is there. She gives a very good NOVA finish and is a very cute spinner.
Originally Posted by TedWilliams
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-15 16:27 #8239Senior Member

Posts: 49CC (3rd letter of alphabet twice in case this auto corrects)
I went recently to the back side of the building in hurndon again. I was hoping to get another flavor, but ended up with the same = June. To be brief, it was a copy and paste from my previous visit with her = standard NOVA. She was pleasant, did fine on the massage, and made sure I got a full hour and left happily, stress free. However, I did go when it was slow and had a tad more attention (June made sure it was a full hr). Plus, it was freezing cold outside with snow and the mistake I made was I got a TS and became a human ice cube and the hot towels she brang only marginally helped. Next time I will shower at gym if its winter and that is the lesson I learned here.
Good day.
-
03-23-15 09:14 #8238Senior Member

Posts: 418That just shows that refusing to offer FS does not make an establishment any less likely to be raided. It is probably better if they just give us the services we want and make as much money as possible before the cops show up.
Originally Posted by JamieSmit
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-15 21:04 #8237Senior Member

Posts: 37Relax closing
Would this be relax close to Gold's gym in the Burg?? Been a few months since I have been by there!! Too bad but not one of my ATF!
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-15 13:17 #8236Senior Member

Posts: 335Relax
Looks like Relax has closed.
-
03-21-15 13:02 #8235Senior Member

Posts: 207Pm you, if you got any question you can on me back.
Originally Posted by Skooby
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-15 12:50 #8234Senior Member

Posts: 229I'm new to the area. Coming from the state below.
Moving is stressful. Where's the best place to get some relief?
I've been looking at the Blissful spot at the little turnpike. Post or PM details please.
Thanks.
-
03-20-15 22:45 #8233Senior Member

Posts: 99Aged 54 and 50, I'd make a you-turn! But in all seriousness thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by JamieSmit
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-15 12:35 #8232Regular Member

Posts: 9Be careful out there
Long time stalker on here even though I don't post often. Just wanted to share this.
http://www.insidenova.com/headlines/...5b4be87bc.html
Be careful out there.
-
03-19-15 14:02 #8231Senior Member

Posts: 648If a lady asks me not to review her, I will respect her wishes and will not review her. At least not in detail. I might state she is lovely and has great massage skills or something to that affect.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-15 21:43 #8230Senior Member

Posts: 37Healing hands in the Burg
So I typically bounce around to a few places in the Burg but found a new place and am a little delinquent in reporting as I have been there three times with good results. Healing hands is located on Route 208 just west of four mile fork, downside is that it faces 208 and no real sneaking in to the establishment, your vehicle can easily be seen from anyone passing by. That being said. This is a review of my three visits. I think I gave a brief review of my first time there but had a much better experience on the second and third times.
First visit, walked in and greeted by a 40's MM, told her I had time for 30 minute massage, so house fee 0. 5. 0. 7 for H. Was led in to room and undressed, lay face down and enters a very young K girl probably late 20's to early 30's. Told her medium massage to which she delivered with reasonable acumen. On the flip she continued a decent massage but never indicated anything else was available despite my wandering hands on her legs and ass. Finally, at the very end she says I have 5 more minutes and would I like a foot massage (actually pointed to my feet) a scalp massage or a body finish (when she finally pointed to the boys and indicated HJ motion). I told her work the body and she proceeded with a standard NOVA finish, mostly mechanical and lackluster HJ (can definitely say that the older ladies actually know how to Polish the handle and what feels good as opposed to just stroking as fast as they can) Tipped. 4 and she tried to ask for more. Told her next time. Wasn't sure I would return and it actually took a couple months before I tried again.
Second and third visits were much better. Was attended to by Nimi, a late 30's, possibly 40 K girl with nice see's that come out for play. Downside is there does not appear to be a TS. Nonetheless, the massage by Nimi was decent (nothing spectacular) but there was just the right amount of teasing on the backdoor and the boys before the flip and didn't seem to mind my wandering hands on her legs or ass. She giggled and whispered "you horny". I said "yeah". On the flip she teased with light strokes over the chest then hands centered on business. OTC roaming and she lowered the bra for some nursing on those see's with pert nipples. Some OTC roaming down below as well with moaning and heavy breathing to indicate she was enjoying it. Overall excellent HE with deep prostate stim as well (which I enjoy immensely). Tipped again 0. 4 with genuine gratitude and no bargaining for more. First time was HH massage and second time as full hour. No real difference in massage other than length of time. At the second visit I finished HE with 15 minutes left in my time allowance and she returned with a very good chest, arm and scalp massage that was perfect after the festivities.
Be safe gents.









Reply With Quote




