Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 751
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #331
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRed1  [View Original Post]
    Did you try searching the number with Google? Results pop up that should be enough to stay away.

    http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...mage%3D4776059+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us.
    So, a few months ago, I saw a girl named Lucy in Concord who ran an ad with these same pics, but a different number. Don't know if she was this girl, but if she wasn't the girl in the pics, she was damn close with a really nice set of DD tatas. Had a good time with her and wanted to repeat, but she left for a while. Not sur eif this is the same girl, or if its someone else using her pics.

  2. #330
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloaked  [View Original Post]
    Did you try searching the number with Google? Results pop up that should be enough to stay away.

    http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...mage%3D4776059+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us.

  3. #329

    Has anyone taken a chance?


  4. #328

    Hellooooooo Mckenzie

    Is she new new??

    Hey Guys! I'm Mckenzie.

    Sexy, easygoing, articulate, intelligent, and undoubtedly sweet, and the perfect amount of naughtiness!

    The body of a goddess; the personality of an angel! Your time with me will be heavenly!

    My companionship is always drama free; never lacking class; a truly pleasurable, erotic experience.

    • Post I'd: 4899508 newhampshire.

  5. #327

    Deb

    I have indeed, and it may have been the most relaxing and fun time I have had with a provider in some time, maybe ever. Fantastic set of boobs, a great kisser and if you think of her "O" first, the rewards are three fold. She is a gem within gems, not a spinner, but not really a bbw either. Just right for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus1250  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one?

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...eviews/4181369

    Perhaps not everyone's cup of tea but if she's yours I can guarantee she delivers. Very nice woman as well.

  6. #326

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Rush2112  [View Original Post]
    Ok I met Debbie last July but not for a date. We actually had lunch at the pizza place in the zone. In Manchganistan

    She is really nice to talk to.

    She is not huge like Sarah. But she is packing a mean set of boobs.
    If you are looking for a spinner, she's not, but if you like the full figured type you can't do better.

  7. #325

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus1250  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one?

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...eviews/4181369

    Perhaps not everyone's cup of tea but if she's yours I can guarantee she delivers. Very nice woman as well.
    Ok I met Debbie last July but not for a date. We actually had lunch at the pizza place in the zone. In Manchganistan

    She is really nice to talk to.

    She is not huge like Sarah. But she is packing a mean set of boobs.

  8. #324

    Debbie

    Anyone seen this one?

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...eviews/4181369

    Perhaps not everyone's cup of tea but if she's yours I can guarantee she delivers. Very nice woman as well.

  9. #323

    Sasha Feirce redux

    After the tranny beast Sensual, sexy, curvy and mature, 53 Seacoast NH wastes my time, I, of course, still had the horns up.

    So, not feeling very adventurous, I saw Ursus review of Sasha and away I went.

    Easy to contact to a private residence in Nashua. There are many pros, only a few cons. Negoiated for 100 per half, total GFE.

    Took direct well, good BBBJ, kiss and hug and 69. Like I said, safe plae, with no ahole knocking on the door. She s pretty and clean also.

    She s failrly tall, why are so many providers like only 5 feet tall?

    Cons, at 22, she really should lose some weight and not too spontaneous at all. But all in all I enjoyed, will return, and recommend. And she loves doggy.

    Stay safe, and may you NOT meet up with a tranny. Benny out.

  10. #322

    Huge Boobs Little Waist& Great Bum & a Pretty Face Friday & All Weekend 7 a late -

    Anyone have any intel?

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Bod...7alate/4878680

    ALL STYLES. Bum & face msg, DT, feet, total body worship are my faves😊160 200.

    Über-educated & selective. Private, quiet location. Httub. Avail daily 9787015665 NO TEXTS. Same day sessions only.

    Reread ad-everything is stated here. You'll kick yourself for not calling me sooner! Jackasses needn't bother.

  11. #321
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...utcall/2469655

    Sweet girl, very pleasant. If she is the girl in the pics, it was 50 lbs ago at least. Good head game for sure and big titties to play with. Darker complexion with piercing blue eyes make for an interesting combination. Would I repeat? Maybe. She is so pleasant to be with that you can overlook the weight.
    I agree that the pics may have been her 50 lbs ago. Her gut is huge! Definitely darker complexion, but face is pretty chubby now. Reminded me of a Russian peasant woman. Will not repeat. 80 for hh.

  12. #320

    Sasha fierce

    Short review. Rate negotiable, good BBBJ, gets into it and likes a good doggie pounding.

    Stay safe Ursus Baller.

  13. #319

    I saw them too

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomke  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I saw these two a few years ago but was curious if anyone had more recent experience? Thank you!

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Bod...oxoxox/4854547
    Her and Vanessa got busted I guess a couple years ago. They got out for a while but both back Van with a cutie named Natalie and Kristen I guess is gone solo. Didn't see Kristen since busted but saw Van and Nat a few times. Those girls are great.

  14. #318
    Hey guys,

    I saw these two a few years ago but was curious if anyone had more recent experience? Thank you!

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Bod...oxoxox/4854547

  15. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by DekeThorton  [View Original Post]
    I was hoping someone could help me out with some info: I have to get some strippers for a bachelor party in NH and was hoping for some recommendations. Looking for girls who give great private lap dances. Any info is greatly appreciated.
    Don't know any strippers but I do know a young woman who is really into giving oral to a bunch of guys. She works as a fluffer for pron gigs and gets into it. I met her because she offered to fluff for a GB I was trying to host. Bachelor Party might be up her ally. If you are interested give me some info, age group & number of guys and I'll ask her about it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape