Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 436 to 450 of 751
-
02-14-15 00:23 #316Senior Member

Posts: 71Bachelor party
I was hoping someone could help me out with some info: I have to get some strippers for a bachelor party in NH and was hoping for some recommendations. Looking for girls who give great private lap dances. Any info is greatly appreciated.
-
02-10-15 21:58 #315Senior Member

Posts: 92I've been tempted to call as well. I sent a text once but never got a response. Wound up seeing Bentley for the first time that night instead. She was lovely.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley39
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-15 20:16 #314Senior Member

Posts: 101Same question
I was going to ask the same question, let me you know if take the plunge and likewise here.
Originally Posted by Ebloke
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-15 16:29 #313Senior Member

Posts: 25Jennica
Ha. She's been using that line for over a year now.
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-15 13:16 #312Senior Member

Posts: 102Unrushed Satisfaction. ISO
Looking for any intel on this cutie:
Hello Gentleman.
Looking for that late night relaxation an tired of the old girls not fulfilling your.
Dreams well look no further I am here to improve on your horrible days come on in an snuggle.
Four zero four Seven four eight eight five seven seven.
Poster's age: 22.
Location: , nashua Incall.
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ion-75/4802112
Cheers and much obliged!
EBloke.
-
02-08-15 15:40 #311Senior Member

Posts: 354Same girl who had 40 lbs less before 6 months
I saw her few times till last year. Lost my phone and her number. Just tried her with some guess last week and happy to see her. Regardless the weight, she is the same nice girl with her good behaves. I left happy.
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-15 13:41 #310Senior Member

Posts: 820Cassie
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...utcall/2469655
Sweet girl, very pleasant. If she is the girl in the pics, it was 50 lbs ago at least. Good head game for sure and big titties to play with. Darker complexion with piercing blue eyes make for an interesting combination. Would I repeat? Maybe. She is so pleasant to be with that you can overlook the weight.
-
02-07-15 13:37 #309Senior Member

Posts: 820Jennica
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Bod...7-days/4320273
She has been reviewed here before about six months ago. Still in a hotel but says she is moving back to her apt soon. Pics are accurate and she is what she says in her ad. Sweet girl, chatty but not stupid; a nice change from an AMP. I did see some guy lurking around the hallway as I was leaving but don't know if he was a BF as mentioned previously. I would repeat.
-
01-22-15 23:06 #308Senior Member

Posts: 504JESSICA ON BACKPAGE nashua nh tel 603 XXX 8894
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...andlt3/4808995
Just trying to help you guys find real girl's, between the le stings -rip off artists- and girls that treat you like shit, its very hard to find a pretty girl that deleivers what she promises, I met jessica last year in nashua, then bumped into her in haverhill court, anyways she is a sweet pretty girl, not only that the sex was passionate, she is a tall girl and pricey, paid her 200 also paid for the room, I have alot of cute cheap utr's I see now so I try to stay away from the 200 dollar girls, But again she is real so go see her with confidence, peace love and harmony to all my perv freinds.
-
12-30-14 02:34 #307Regular Member

Posts: 2Tried her since a "break"? Last time I had texted, got a different girl who said Lexxi got "caught", but texted this new number asking, and she seemed unaware. Outcalls only now it appears. Super interested, but not if she was busted recently!
Originally Posted by INeedFs
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-14 07:59 #306Senior Member

Posts: 40Lexxi on her own?
Same girl. Different location.
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...-to-bp/4664203
Originally Posted by Asket
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-14 18:44 #305Senior Member

Posts: 504Review sasha nashua nh
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...reated/4672950
Had a date with sasha 2 days ago, the reviews are correct in that she has no bathroom at the hotel but I just peed in the sink LMAO, " hey sasha you don't mind if I whip it out and piss in your sink? Oh no go right ahead, She has a new place now so. Real quick review here, she is 22 really cute, real pictures and video of her in her ad, She is not a clock watcher and wants to please you, I was in a super zombie state and did not want to do no work so I made her massage me and give me a BBBJ cum in mouth and swallow my greek un borns, OMG just amazing when she was making love to my dick and sucking on my balls and massaging them, good night boys and don't forget to alaways give a hug to your mom every day Kali nihta .
-
11-24-14 09:33 #304Senior Member

Posts: 303The link now is promoting a "Jessie' w no phone listed?
Maybe an agency with a small (changing) stable of ladies? Be sure to ask who you are booking and if the photos are of the actual lady!
<snip .
Hey Gentleman!
I'm Jessie Allow me to cater to you with my seductive charm. I Stand 5'8, 135 lbs, perfect 36 C all Natural!
Poster's age: 99.
<snip .
Originally Posted by Asket
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-14 01:21 #303Senior Member

Posts: 822 reviews on ThE otheR board. Both "couldn't wait to repeat, see her again". Don't have VIP for now as was traveling out of the country, but soon will once I submit the reviews.
Originally Posted by Asket
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-14 20:59 #302Regular Member

Posts: 4Sasha
I saw the earlier review of Sasha and I must say it was spot on but figured I'd add my opinion on her as well.
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...newpic/4606575
She loves sex and it shows. She really got into our session and we both had lots of fun. She greeted me in sexy lingerie. She has a very youthful sexy look, silky smooth skin and a great personality to match. I spent 150 for 30 min but next time I'll take the hour. She is my new favorite, I hope she sticks around.

















