Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 4445
-
03-11-15 00:20 #2390Senior Member

Posts: 51Camora
I've seen no sign of drug use, not even pot, in my contacts with her. Maybe, in the three years since back when she was "Shae", she has learned to keep her professional life professional.
Originally Posted by MemoeNasty
[View Original Post]
Some of the old reviews of her as "Shae" indicate that she was managed back then. Like many girls do, I assume she changed her name when she went independent. She's definitely independent today.
-
03-10-15 23:53 #2389Senior Member

Posts: 394This Summer?
Originally Posted by DarkKnight619
[View Original Post]
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...cials/18602943
Thanks.
MG.
-
03-10-15 01:55 #2388Senior Member

Posts: 50She's a bit chunkier than her pics.
Originally Posted by WalkerJedi
[View Original Post]
Good BBBJ, down for throat fucking.
Usually a bit of a hassle to deal with.
-
03-10-15 00:05 #2387Senior Member

Posts: 558I second that in regard to camora. I seen camora about 3 yrs ago when she was going by the name shae at a motel in la mesa. Very nice had a great time. She's got a smokn hot little body and she was real open minded. I want to say she woulda been 19 at that time. My only gripe was she was so stoned when I met up with her I thought she was retarded. Oh well I could smell it as soon as I walked through the door so I knew what was up. Anyways, there are a lot of good ebony providers out there. Just be careful of the young ones. A lot of them are managed if you know what I'm saying. Am also interested on who you had the bad experience with. Moe.
Originally Posted by JackAubrey21
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-15 13:06 #2386Senior Member

Posts: 51Who did you have the bad experience with? It would be helpful to us if you would let us know. Certainly more helpful than a broad generalization about an entire race.
Originally Posted by Redneck3565
[View Original Post]
I have met only one black woman through SD BP (Camora), and she's excellent. Attractive, fun, talented, professional, not rushed.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...a-bit/13854725
-
03-08-15 23:31 #2385Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for info
Hi everyone,
First time visiting this city and looking for info about this one:
http://sandiego.backpage.com/FemaleE...treat/18693570
Thanks in advance.
-
03-08-15 20:36 #2384Senior Member

Posts: 751Just say "NO" to the "Ebony ROB's"!
I have learned quickly enough since returning to SD (after a 24 year abscence!) that the "ebony" females advertising on BP, are either in the business of being NON-EXISTENT.
OR providing RUSHED, haphazard service! (The one in La Mesa especially! I wish there was something more "confrontational" ON BP, that would rate a "provider" according to.
The "quality" of their service. BP does NOT allow for it, and it needs to!
-
03-05-15 03:47 #2383Senior Member

Posts: 597Thanks for the input. I have a golden rule of not partaking in a unreviewed chick. Stay safe my friend.
Originally Posted by MadGypsy
[View Original Post]
Edit! I forgot about my informous fonefinder. I checked the number and it says record not found. This website is 99.9% with records of cell phones. I'm beyond not going to bother with this trap.
-
03-04-15 22:25 #2382Senior Member

Posts: 394If you search that number you'll see she moves around a lot and that there have been others here on USAsg looking for info on her. That would be enough to make me nervous.
Originally Posted by Deboinair
[View Original Post]
MG.
-
03-04-15 17:13 #2381Senior Member

Posts: 281Thats Barbie, I texted her yesterday and agreed, she's slow with texting. I ended up getting a quickie with Summer. Dmg 60. Tight kitty, motel 6 hotel circle. Pretty girl.
Originally Posted by Clicker619
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-15 16:38 #2380Senior Member

Posts: 972KickAssBarbie
I've been trying on and off for almost a year. I'm not sure if she's just lame or has a really bad cell phone / carrier. I would text her and get a response anywhere from 15 minutes to several hours. On the occasions where she responds every 15 min, I would get to her general location only to have her stop responding. If you do succeed in meeting her, please let us know.
Originally Posted by WalkerJedi
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-15 09:39 #2379Senior Member

Posts: 597Sorry. I guess that is a warning sign, LOL The ad was brand new yesterday. Here is another link. http://m.myproviderguide.com/phone/619-765-4464/gallery.
Originally Posted by MadGypsy
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-15 04:19 #2378Senior Member

Posts: 394Not direct experience, but I researched her quite a bit at one point and it all looked good. She has an HX profile but I don't see a post up right now.
Originally Posted by WalkerJedi
[View Original Post]
MG.
-
03-04-15 04:12 #2377Senior Member

Posts: 394Heya.
Originally Posted by Deboinair
[View Original Post]
The link didn't work, I searched BP for 619/858 area codes and didn't see any.
MG.
-
03-03-15 23:26 #2376Senior Member

Posts: 597411
Didn't see any reviews. Number is from Diego. She is visiting my town right now. Anybody partake?
http://phoenix.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-l00k/32035060
















