This provider advertises as a midget but in reality she is just one really tiny spinner. So I can't cross off a midget on my bucket list. Felt like I took one for the team this morning. Typical 2 call. Stays at an OK hotel in E street CV. 100 for half 150 for an hour. She is the girl in the pics but seriously doubt she has any Asian in her. Rushed session with a lot of rules, definitely no GFE. I will say this, she is super tight. But that's her only redeeming quality. CBJ, mish and doggy, very mechanical and emotionless.
That sux yak but thanks for the report. I've been noticing her ads myself. I'm also seeing a lot of ebony girls on BP advertising in this area. This is a hotspot I think. I used to meet up with a regular at E and Broadway all the time but she has since moved on. Let me know if you have any other info on providers in this area. Thanks. Moe.
This provider advertises as a midget but in reality she is just one really tiny spinner. So I can't cross off a midget on my bucket list. Felt like I took one for the team this morning. Typical 2 call. Stays at an OK hotel in E street CV. 100 for half 150 for an hour. She is the girl in the pics but seriously doubt she has any Asian in her. Rushed session with a lot of rules, definitely no GFE. I will say this, she is super tight. But that's her only redeeming quality. CBJ, mish and doggy, very mechanical and emotionless.
This girl is a fake. I went to her place and she is an upsell. Not the girl in the pics. She's fat and has an attitude and wants like 400 dollars for sex. The 140 is just for HJ. Ripoff.
.
I love what I do. I love to have and provide fun.
Whatever your pleasure may be, I'm here for you!
I am independent, professional
YES, this is actually me in the pictures.
It is always me
Call me for your discreet desires.
You'll be so glad you did
858-247-9408.
No texting.
Poster's age: 25.
Location: City of San Diego, Downtown / gaslamp Outcalls only!!
Too bad it is guilt by association. A very hot Cuban SP told me the only guy to ever steal from her was AA so she won't see black guys. It seems he put the envelop on the table and then took it as he was leaving. She didn't notice until he was gone. She called him and he denied it.
I'm not black but every ad I see these days on BP says no blacks or African Americans. Even the Ebony girls say this on their posts. Why is this??
One Asian provider asked me over the phone if I was black. Later I asked her why she won't accept blacks. She told me that she was once beaten by a black customer. That was enough for her.
She must be very new and the worst provider I have ever been with. She has many rules and will hardly f / s for no more than a minute of each and have the decency to hurry up. She will give you a rough covered HJ meanwhile your not allow to touch her at all. When I was done she asked for a tip like she did me justice. Very immature and unprofessional.
On the same note, long ago when I started the hobby, I was doing a little research and had stumbled upon a write up somewhere and I had saved it. I still use it for reference. Helps me decode the ads better.
Apologies in advance for the long ass post.
Frequently, an escort uses codewords to mask their perceived inadequacies by transforming them into an asset. Often we are asked, what does this mean or is there a glossary or dictionary, in reference to these terms, abbreviations, and acronyms.
To reduce the confusion for novice readers, we present, myredbook.com's pessimist's guide to decoding escort ads:
BBW = fat
Voluptuous = fat
Curvy = fat
Curvaceous = fat
Thick = fat
Rubenesque = fat
Womanly = fat
Hourglass = fat
Supersized = fat
Pic of face only? = fat
Pic of body under bedsheet? = fat
Gives bra size only? = fat
Busty = either saggy or fat
Naturally busty = saggy and fat
Real woman = saggy, fat and ugly
Slim = no boobs
Svelte = no boobs
Slender = no boobs
Dancer's body = no boobs
Runner = no boobs
Spinner = no boobs
Yoga = no boobs
Brazilian = black
Butterscotch = black
Caramel = black
Chocolate = black
Creole = black
Cuban = black
Dominican = black
Ebony = black
Egyptian = black
Eritrean = black
Ethiopian = black
Exotic = black
Hawaiian = black
Mahogany = black
Mocha = black
Mulatto = black
Nubian = black
Mixed = black
Mature = old
Courtesan = old
Gracious = old
Refined = old
Elegant = old
Classic = old
Conservative = old
Original = old
Age = generally add a few years, here are some frequent exceptions:
College Student = late 20's
Just turned 18 = mid 20's
19 = possible jailbait
21 = late 20's
28 = late 30's
Intelligent = brunette
Sorority Girl = blonde
Selective = overpriced
Exclusive = very overpriced
Classy = can't afford lingerie
Freaky = doesn't shower between clients
Nasty = doesn't shower at all
Upscale = snooty personality
All American = all trailer trash
Princess = I have an attitude problem
Party girl = I'll be high on drugs
On fire = active herpes outbreak
Las Vegas = Bellagio prices, Motel 6 service
coed = plain looking with acne problem
girl next door = looks like the boy next door
Goddess = If you believe this is me in the pictures...
Real Doll = Bubba brings you an inflatable doll, no refunds
Energetic = methamphetamine addict
Down to earth = boring
College graduate = sleeps with professors
open minded = openly accepts tips
two girl show = one girl shows, one girl steals your stuff
New to business = changed name
New to area = changed name and moved across bay
Only here for a few days = staying until bad reviews run me out of town
Up to an hour = 1 shot and she's gone.
Discreet = I check your ID
Discrete = I can't spell
Advance notice required = you'll never get a hold of me
Seeks generous gentleman = ROB for the elderly
Seeks generous businessmen = ROB for out-of-towners
Once in a lifetime experience = you won't repeat
I love what I do = I'm desperate for clients.
Satisfaction guaranteed = I guarantee I'm getting your money
snowbunny = white girl with a black pimp
Available 24/7 = my pimp doesn't let me sleep
AD WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS = my pimp can't type
aD wRiTTeN iN mIxED cAsE = my pimp is learning how to type
You won't be sorry = You'll be disappointed
You won't be disappointed = You'll be sorry
CMT = good massage, bad sex
FBSM = bad massage, good sex
What an ad DOESN'T say, is also a source of information:
Unless specified, you can assume:
hair color = brown
hair length = to shoulder
eye color = brown
age = mature
height = short
weight = heavy
cup size = small
measurements = large
LOL. This has been around for awhile now, but always fun to re-read it. Aint it the truth.
On the same note, long ago when I started the hobby, I was doing a little research and had stumbled upon a write up somewhere and I had saved it. I still use it for reference. Helps me decode the ads better.
Apologies in advance for the long ass post.
Frequently, an escort uses codewords to mask their perceived inadequacies by transforming them into an asset. Often we are asked, what does this mean or is there a glossary or dictionary, in reference to these terms, abbreviations, and acronyms.
To reduce the confusion for novice readers, we present, myredbook.com's pessimist's guide to decoding escort ads:
BBW = fat
Voluptuous = fat
Curvy = fat
Curvaceous = fat
Thick = fat
Rubenesque = fat
Womanly = fat
Hourglass = fat
Supersized = fat
Pic of face only? = fat
Pic of body under bedsheet? = fat
Gives bra size only? = fat
Busty = either saggy or fat
Naturally busty = saggy and fat
Real woman = saggy, fat and ugly
Slim = no boobs
Svelte = no boobs
Slender = no boobs
Dancer's body = no boobs
Runner = no boobs
Spinner = no boobs
Yoga = no boobs
Brazilian = black
Butterscotch = black
Caramel = black
Chocolate = black
Creole = black
Cuban = black
Dominican = black
Ebony = black
Egyptian = black
Eritrean = black
Ethiopian = black
Exotic = black
Hawaiian = black
Mahogany = black
Mocha = black
Mulatto = black
Nubian = black
Mixed = black
Mature = old
Courtesan = old
Gracious = old
Refined = old
Elegant = old
Classic = old
Conservative = old
Original = old
Age = generally add a few years, here are some frequent exceptions:
College Student = late 20's
Just turned 18 = mid 20's
19 = possible jailbait
21 = late 20's
28 = late 30's
Intelligent = brunette
Sorority Girl = blonde
Selective = overpriced
Exclusive = very overpriced
Classy = can't afford lingerie
Freaky = doesn't shower between clients
Nasty = doesn't shower at all
Upscale = snooty personality
All American = all trailer trash
Princess = I have an attitude problem
Party girl = I'll be high on drugs
On fire = active herpes outbreak
Las Vegas = Bellagio prices, Motel 6 service
coed = plain looking with acne problem
girl next door = looks like the boy next door
Goddess = If you believe this is me in the pictures...
Real Doll = Bubba brings you an inflatable doll, no refunds
Energetic = methamphetamine addict
Down to earth = boring
College graduate = sleeps with professors
open minded = openly accepts tips
two girl show = one girl shows, one girl steals your stuff
New to business = changed name
New to area = changed name and moved across bay
Only here for a few days = staying until bad reviews run me out of town
Up to an hour = 1 shot and she's gone.
Discreet = I check your ID
Discrete = I can't spell
Advance notice required = you'll never get a hold of me
Seeks generous gentleman = ROB for the elderly
Seeks generous businessmen = ROB for out-of-towners
Once in a lifetime experience = you won't repeat
I love what I do = I'm desperate for clients.
Satisfaction guaranteed = I guarantee I'm getting your money
snowbunny = white girl with a black pimp
Available 24/7 = my pimp doesn't let me sleep
AD WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS = my pimp can't type
aD wRiTTeN iN mIxED cAsE = my pimp is learning how to type
You won't be sorry = You'll be disappointed
You won't be disappointed = You'll be sorry
CMT = good massage, bad sex
FBSM = bad massage, good sex
What an ad DOESN'T say, is also a source of information:
Unless specified, you can assume:
hair color = brown
hair length = to shoulder
eye color = brown
age = mature
height = short
weight = heavy
cup size = small
measurements = large