Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 843 of 930 FirstFirst ... 343 743 793 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 893 ... LastLast
Results 12,631 to 12,645 of 13936
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1306

    Tahanii

    She is exactly my type. She is young, black, thin, perky little be cup or see cup. Her skill set is pretty good and aims to please. She still has an innocence about her and is also a bit guarded. What I enjoy is each time I see her she opens up just a little bit more.

    She is currently on the west side of town and cannot host.

    FS 75 BJ 60.

    She is not currently posting and is mostly UTR.

    If you have provided intel on multiple providers pm me for her number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20150415_153936.jpg‎   20150415_154044.jpg‎  

  2. #1305
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    I called your girl and doesn't sound to appealing when you call some one new and they are high in the sky I would of gave it a go but she could barely talk she was sluring the whole time which means one thing but thanks for the try.
    No, that does not sound appealing at all. She remains a favorite of mine but I would not go see her either if I could not understand her on the phone.

    She can be a ton of wild fun, but sorry for the waste of your time.

  3. #1304

    Indica

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerMan74  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I finally saw Indica from backpage and let me tell this dream did not dissapoint at all. One of the better dreams I have had in a while. If you want more info or the digits PM me.
    Had a dream about Indica and everything I dreamed for came true bm74 is right she ist he real deal great attitude bon rushed and the price was right I used to see Monique on Perliter but she don't return my text or claims to fall asleep and forget to text back want details pm me.

  4. #1303
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Hate to tell you

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLikker  [View Original Post]
    Jaynee was well on her way to being my favorite in Jax, FL when she moved West. I called her yesterday and she said she was doing OK but struggling to make ends meet in LV. While I would very much like for her to return to my neck of the woods, I will still help her by sharing some info.

    I knwo there is a lot to choose from in Vegas. All manner of pinups, sculpted bods and surgeon's handiwork. Jaynee is not that. What she is is an all natural sexy girl with a nice thin body, cute tits and a warm and sweet kitty. She has provided me with great experiences, nice DT, a tight kitty and on occasion a little Greek voyage for a reasonable additional donation.

    She is enthusiastic and gets into what she does, at least with me. Maybe I am that special, but I don't think so. I think she is just good.

    So, enjoy some time with her. Or if you don't, maybe she will come back east and I will soon.

    -KL.

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/AdultJo...th-me/14587081
    I called your girl and doesn't sound to appealing when you call some one new and they are high in the sky I would of gave it a go but she could barely talk she was sluring the whole time which means one thing but thanks for the try.

  5. #1302

    Indica on backpage

    Had a dream I finally saw Indica from backpage and let me tell this dream did not dissapoint at all. One of the better dreams I have had in a while. If you want more info or the digits PM me.

  6. #1301

    Mixed emotions about Jaynee

    Jaynee was well on her way to being my favorite in Jax, FL when she moved West. I called her yesterday and she said she was doing OK but struggling to make ends meet in LV. While I would very much like for her to return to my neck of the woods, I will still help her by sharing some info.

    I knwo there is a lot to choose from in Vegas. All manner of pinups, sculpted bods and surgeon's handiwork. Jaynee is not that. What she is is an all natural sexy girl with a nice thin body, cute tits and a warm and sweet kitty. She has provided me with great experiences, nice DT, a tight kitty and on occasion a little Greek voyage for a reasonable additional donation.

    She is enthusiastic and gets into what she does, at least with me. Maybe I am that special, but I don't think so. I think she is just good.

    So, enjoy some time with her. Or if you don't, maybe she will come back east and I will soon.

    -KL.

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/AdultJo...th-me/14587081

  7. #1300

    Some good members on this site

    Quote Originally Posted by Binky77  [View Original Post]
    Some good members on this site have been overly enthusiastic about some of the providers, posting "Underpriced", "a great value", "worth a lot more", etc.

    The providers (e.g., Leah Love, Kathryn), read this, and voila! Their price shoots up.

    Guys - Please! That's good info to pass on via pm. It's a mistake to post comments like that in this public area. Unless you enjoy paying an extra 1-2 hundred.


    There has been discussion in some of the Vegas subforums complaining that some mongers drive up the price of the providers in town by overpaying them - unnecessarily offering too much, or accepting their first price and not bargaining.

    Meanwhile, other people on the forums - who may be some of the same ones complaining - are driving up the price on other providers, pointlessly. Their comments in the forum are basically telling them they're not charging enough.
    Thank you!! Well said.

  8. #1299

    Cristal cash and dash

    Her Las Vegas number ends in.

    9720.

    And she has an aol email.

    Craig and Nellis.

    Near Starbucks

  9. #1298
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerMan74  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen mae from backpage she is 19 and young reviewed on ter pm if you have info on her.
    She's relocated to SF.

  10. #1297

    Lisa Mintoni

    Click image for larger version

Name:	LM_33.jpg
Views:	700
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	368413Going to Vegas. Anyone here try this?

    http://www.sexyescortads.com/user_profile/show/732097/

    Seems limited now as to what it was before. So looking to know what really happens.

  11. #1296

    Mae from backpage

    Has anyone seen mae from backpage she is 19 and young reviewed on ter pm if you have info on her.

  12. #1295
    Quote Originally Posted by Binky77  [View Original Post]
    Some good members on this site have been overly enthusiastic about some of the providers, posting "Underpriced", "a great value", "worth a lot more", etc.

    The providers (e.g., Leah Love, Kathryn), read this, and voila! Their price shoots up.

    Guys - Please! That's good info to pass on via pm. It's a mistake to post comments like that in this public area. Unless you enjoy paying an extra 1-2 hundred.


    There has been discussion in some of the Vegas subforums complaining that some mongers drive up the price of the providers in town by overpaying them - unnecessarily offering too much, or accepting their first price and not bargaining.

    Meanwhile, other people on the forums - who may be some of the same ones complaining - are driving up the price on other providers, pointlessly. Their comments in the forum are basically telling them they're not charging enough.
    I agree totally on both points. Can't blame the gals if they think they can see one third fewer customers and get the same overall pay as before. And yes, PM's (to trusted senior members) are the way to go; I've given and received some of the best information via that route. Certain things just can't be written in the open forum for a variety of reasons.

  13. #1294

    Expensive

    Quote Originally Posted by Ochu329  [View Original Post]
    $600 for an hour is pretty steep. Is everything on menu? COF or were there restrictions?
    I normally spend $200 and that's great to get the job done. At times you even find a gem our two. But this trip I didn't have much time and wanted to be sure to get exactly what I wanted. And I did. As far as menu. I wasn't denied anything. But I'm not sure I was creatively asking for things. She worked hard to create a connection. Then even harder to give an erotic time. If I were super wealthy I'd be taking her on vacations with me as I travel. So far none better physically. And her face as far as raw beauty. And tiny non flabby ass.

  14. #1293
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Honestly

    Quote Originally Posted by Binky77  [View Original Post]
    Some good members on this site have been overly enthusiastic about some of the providers, posting "Underpriced", "a great value", "worth a lot more", etc.

    The providers (e.g., Leah Love, Kathryn), read this, and voila! Their price shoots up.

    Guys - Please! That's good info to pass on via pm. It's a mistake to post comments like that in this public area. Unless you enjoy paying an extra 1-2 hundred.


    There has been discussion in some of the Vegas subforums complaining that some mongers drive up the price of the providers in town by overpaying them - unnecessarily offering too much, or accepting their first price and not bargaining.

    Meanwhile, other people on the forums - who may be some of the same ones complaining - are driving up the price on other providers, pointlessly. Their comments in the forum are basically telling them they're not charging enough.
    I wouldn't put to much stock into the girls going up on price it doesn't worry me there are multiple reasons why they would do that, so me personally there's prolly more then 5,000 girls in the city with average prices around 80-150 with pretty good qualities if you're a true monger then you should enjoy shopping for what you like in any event once they go up on prices usually they will come back down once guys get sick of either them or paying that much I see it time and time again a girl goes up on price. And usually time they will fade away example Layla the Filipino girl I have followed her over time I don't hear much about her now and her most recent pictures have shown her with more weight then ever she isn't the slim girl I saw 2 years ago.

  15. #1292

    411-Karina Reign

    Anyone have any intel on her. She on HX and TER as KarinaReign.

    Be in Vegas in a week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape