Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 843 of 930 FirstFirst ... 343 743 793 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 893 ... LastLast
Results 12,631 to 12,645 of 13939
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1309

    Tahanii

    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    She is exactly my type. She is young, black, thin, perky little be cup or see cup. Her skill set is pretty good and aims to please. She still has an innocence about her and is also a bit guarded. What I enjoy is each time I see her she opens up just a little bit more.

    She is currently on the west side of town and cannot host.

    FS 75 BJ 60.

    She is not currently posting and is mostly UTR.

    If you have provided intel on multiple providers pm me for her number.
    Also she does not have a car.

  2. #1308
    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    She is exactly my type. She is young, black, thin, perky little be cup or see cup. Her skill set is pretty good and aims to please. She still has an innocence about her and is also a bit guarded. What I enjoy is each time I see her she opens up just a little bit more.

    She is currently on the west side of town and cannot host.

    FS 75 BJ 60.

    She is not currently posting and is mostly UTR.

    If you have provided intel on multiple providers pm me for her number.
    Damn if she was in ICT I would be her full time sugar daddy for sure.

  3. #1307

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    She is exactly my type. She is young, black, thin, perky little be cup or see cup. Her skill set is pretty good and aims to please. She still has an innocence about her and is also a bit guarded. What I enjoy is each time I see her she opens up just a little bit more.

    She is currently on the west side of town and cannot host.

    FS 75 BJ 60.

    She is not currently posting and is mostly UTR.

    If you have provided intel on multiple providers pm me for her number.
    Thats marriage material right there!

  4. #1306

    Tahanii

    She is exactly my type. She is young, black, thin, perky little be cup or see cup. Her skill set is pretty good and aims to please. She still has an innocence about her and is also a bit guarded. What I enjoy is each time I see her she opens up just a little bit more.

    She is currently on the west side of town and cannot host.

    FS 75 BJ 60.

    She is not currently posting and is mostly UTR.

    If you have provided intel on multiple providers pm me for her number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20150415_153936.jpg‎   20150415_154044.jpg‎  

  5. #1305
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    I called your girl and doesn't sound to appealing when you call some one new and they are high in the sky I would of gave it a go but she could barely talk she was sluring the whole time which means one thing but thanks for the try.
    No, that does not sound appealing at all. She remains a favorite of mine but I would not go see her either if I could not understand her on the phone.

    She can be a ton of wild fun, but sorry for the waste of your time.

  6. #1304

    Indica

    Quote Originally Posted by BonerMan74  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I finally saw Indica from backpage and let me tell this dream did not dissapoint at all. One of the better dreams I have had in a while. If you want more info or the digits PM me.
    Had a dream about Indica and everything I dreamed for came true bm74 is right she ist he real deal great attitude bon rushed and the price was right I used to see Monique on Perliter but she don't return my text or claims to fall asleep and forget to text back want details pm me.

  7. #1303
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Hate to tell you

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLikker  [View Original Post]
    Jaynee was well on her way to being my favorite in Jax, FL when she moved West. I called her yesterday and she said she was doing OK but struggling to make ends meet in LV. While I would very much like for her to return to my neck of the woods, I will still help her by sharing some info.

    I knwo there is a lot to choose from in Vegas. All manner of pinups, sculpted bods and surgeon's handiwork. Jaynee is not that. What she is is an all natural sexy girl with a nice thin body, cute tits and a warm and sweet kitty. She has provided me with great experiences, nice DT, a tight kitty and on occasion a little Greek voyage for a reasonable additional donation.

    She is enthusiastic and gets into what she does, at least with me. Maybe I am that special, but I don't think so. I think she is just good.

    So, enjoy some time with her. Or if you don't, maybe she will come back east and I will soon.

    -KL.

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/AdultJo...th-me/14587081
    I called your girl and doesn't sound to appealing when you call some one new and they are high in the sky I would of gave it a go but she could barely talk she was sluring the whole time which means one thing but thanks for the try.

  8. #1302

    Indica on backpage

    Had a dream I finally saw Indica from backpage and let me tell this dream did not dissapoint at all. One of the better dreams I have had in a while. If you want more info or the digits PM me.

  9. #1301

    Mixed emotions about Jaynee

    Jaynee was well on her way to being my favorite in Jax, FL when she moved West. I called her yesterday and she said she was doing OK but struggling to make ends meet in LV. While I would very much like for her to return to my neck of the woods, I will still help her by sharing some info.

    I knwo there is a lot to choose from in Vegas. All manner of pinups, sculpted bods and surgeon's handiwork. Jaynee is not that. What she is is an all natural sexy girl with a nice thin body, cute tits and a warm and sweet kitty. She has provided me with great experiences, nice DT, a tight kitty and on occasion a little Greek voyage for a reasonable additional donation.

    She is enthusiastic and gets into what she does, at least with me. Maybe I am that special, but I don't think so. I think she is just good.

    So, enjoy some time with her. Or if you don't, maybe she will come back east and I will soon.

    -KL.

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/AdultJo...th-me/14587081

  10. #1300

    Some good members on this site

    Quote Originally Posted by Binky77  [View Original Post]
    Some good members on this site have been overly enthusiastic about some of the providers, posting "Underpriced", "a great value", "worth a lot more", etc.

    The providers (e.g., Leah Love, Kathryn), read this, and voila! Their price shoots up.

    Guys - Please! That's good info to pass on via pm. It's a mistake to post comments like that in this public area. Unless you enjoy paying an extra 1-2 hundred.


    There has been discussion in some of the Vegas subforums complaining that some mongers drive up the price of the providers in town by overpaying them - unnecessarily offering too much, or accepting their first price and not bargaining.

    Meanwhile, other people on the forums - who may be some of the same ones complaining - are driving up the price on other providers, pointlessly. Their comments in the forum are basically telling them they're not charging enough.
    Thank you!! Well said.

  11. #1299

    Cristal cash and dash

    Her Las Vegas number ends in.

    9720.

    And she has an aol email.

    Craig and Nellis.

    Near Starbucks

  12. #1298
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerMan74  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen mae from backpage she is 19 and young reviewed on ter pm if you have info on her.
    She's relocated to SF.

  13. #1297

    Lisa Mintoni

    Click image for larger version

Name:	LM_33.jpg
Views:	700
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	368413Going to Vegas. Anyone here try this?

    http://www.sexyescortads.com/user_profile/show/732097/

    Seems limited now as to what it was before. So looking to know what really happens.

  14. #1296

    Mae from backpage

    Has anyone seen mae from backpage she is 19 and young reviewed on ter pm if you have info on her.

  15. #1295
    Quote Originally Posted by Binky77  [View Original Post]
    Some good members on this site have been overly enthusiastic about some of the providers, posting "Underpriced", "a great value", "worth a lot more", etc.

    The providers (e.g., Leah Love, Kathryn), read this, and voila! Their price shoots up.

    Guys - Please! That's good info to pass on via pm. It's a mistake to post comments like that in this public area. Unless you enjoy paying an extra 1-2 hundred.


    There has been discussion in some of the Vegas subforums complaining that some mongers drive up the price of the providers in town by overpaying them - unnecessarily offering too much, or accepting their first price and not bargaining.

    Meanwhile, other people on the forums - who may be some of the same ones complaining - are driving up the price on other providers, pointlessly. Their comments in the forum are basically telling them they're not charging enough.
    I agree totally on both points. Can't blame the gals if they think they can see one third fewer customers and get the same overall pay as before. And yes, PM's (to trusted senior members) are the way to go; I've given and received some of the best information via that route. Certain things just can't be written in the open forum for a variety of reasons.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape