Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #8569

    If do not mind us wanting to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]

    My X (and only my second SB) is the one in red. The other is 5'9" about 165? and can lift some serious weight. I usually date waify girls but do try something different from time to time. Part of the reason I broke up with the X was her size. But for a booty call, that could be another story.
    What was the per date ca $h with the X? Were there significant overheads?

    Just want to see a pic of an SB who has been dated by an SD on a budget.

  2. #8568

    The backup rotation.

    As with all things in life, there are two sides to every coin. The backup rotation is nice. The upside. Hot young 20 somethings who get wet for an older guy, and who let me have their way with them. Why not keep them in rotation, right?

    The downside. I don't have the time and don't want to spend the funds to keep both my current SBs in rotation, if I add these two pots. My current top SB is at the upper end of my per date allowance. I had been keeping the other SB around because of low maintenance requirements, but these two pots have even lower maintenance requirements. After you factor in hotel costs (even after considering that this cost is reduced now that I've been maximizing my hotel time by using one night for multiple FC trips), meals, etc. , keeping my current SBs in the line up, while also trying to keep them happy still hurts the budget. The financial aspect hurts, but the ability to find time to play is the real issue. Unlike a few months back where the SO was out of town almost every weekend and sometimes during the weekday, right now the SO is around and around very often.

    Of course this all presumes that thing are going to work out, and that's never a guarantee. Just like I thought I was going to close the deal with my hot latina gymnast pot who had her own place and told me she only wanted $ for a per date allowance. After the M&G and after I thought we reached an understanding, I thought I hit the promise land. To date, I have not seen that pot since that first M&G, and she has gone dark.

    At this point, I'm going to play it cool on all angles and see how things turn out. Worst case scenario. I sign up for SA again after having had a leave of absence. There are a bunch of new babies on SA over the fast week or so, that jumped into the scene. Would love to meet some of them and to see how they are in person.

    GL and Happy Hunting to all.

  3. #8567
    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of just going along with the flow and not force anything into it and at the end slip the $ into her handbag and hope for the best! Good idea?
    That's how some on the site do it. Others won't move forward beyond the e-communications without agreeing to a set amount.

    Some girls will bring up the dollar talk and will dictate how that goes. I'd say try both methods and see if any one method works best for you.

    I personally brought up the amount in the initial messages.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]

    So the question is, do the SD's on USA like some real muscle on their babes?
    I wouldn't kick her out of bed. Seems like they're both in very good shape but not to the point where it seems masculine.

    Besides, variety is part of the fun.

  4. #8566
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I know everyone here wants to date the yoga, aerobics, or dance class teacher. What about a pro fitness competitor? Is that too over the top (especially a tall one)? I only just started the messaging with her today. It's been on my list but I have never partaken. I did have one body builder Sb in the past but she was only 5'5 and about 140 and not a pro athlete like this one. They are both 20 years old. The pro is a bit heavier than the pic as that was a competition shot. Also I have seen that most of these muscled babes like their male counterparts (which is not me at all).

    My X (and only my second SB) is the one in red. The other is 5'9" about 165? and can lift some serious weight. I usually date waify girls but do try something different from time to time. Part of the reason I broke up with the X was her size. But for a booty call, that could be another story.

    So the question is, do the SD's on USA like some real muscle on their babes?
    I tend to not date SBs who can kick my ass in a clean fight.

  5. #8565

    Question

    I know everyone here wants to date the yoga, aerobics, or dance class teacher. What about a pro fitness competitor? Is that too over the top (especially a tall one)? I only just started the messaging with her today. It's been on my list but I have never partaken. I did have one body builder Sb in the past but she was only 5'5 and about 140 and not a pro athlete like this one. They are both 20 years old. The pro is a bit heavier than the pic as that was a competition shot. Also I have seen that most of these muscled babes like their male counterparts (which is not me at all).

    My X (and only my second SB) is the one in red. The other is 5'9" about 165? and can lift some serious weight. I usually date waify girls but do try something different from time to time. Part of the reason I broke up with the X was her size. But for a booty call, that could be another story.

    So the question is, do the SD's on USA like some real muscle on their babes?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a.jpg‎   a1.jpg‎  

  6. #8564

    Should I M&G / FC without any discussion of $ ?

    If the email exchange started without any mention of $ and the SB showed eagerness to be with me, should I just go ahead and meet her? And if the M&G is in a hotel room then it will very likely lead to FC in that case will it be a bad idea not to discuss $?

    I was thinking of just going along with the flow and not force anything into it and at the end slip the $ into her handbag and hope for the best! Good idea?

    Actually this worked with a couple of SBs without incident and I repeated with one of them granted one was big and the other (repeat) was on the older side. This was before I learnt of HWG 1-2-3 method.

  7. #8563
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltnric  [View Original Post]
    Well today I met a 22 year old mixed girl I have been trying to meet up for weeks. I am really bitter and jaded with SB as I had three flake out on me in the last week. I liked her pictures so I said what the hell. She was very cute and and we talked for well over an hour and a half. I know it's bad to think this way but you would think most 22 year olds are flaky and only want to party and may not be mature. Well I was pleasantly surprised. She is smart, articulate, mature and cute as hell. We talked about everything under the sun. We made plans to meet up again and didn't talk about sugar. I mention this because sometimes in the bowl you have a great time with someone you connect and there is no sex or money exchanged. These are some of the nice surprised in this hobby.
    I had a similar experience today. A 19 year old mixed black / french middle class HCB looking for some guidance. Not sure if she was into me. But I am not always clued into that. But at least I got out and did three M&G's this week. I know if I did that every week it wouldn't take too long to hit one out of the park. At the minimum she was an 8/9. Awesome 5'4" 115 lb body. Perfect skin, nice lips, soft voice, and small hands. Claims to have had only two IRL boyfriends and no SD's due to her strict upbringing (all very believable). My only worry is that she was a little too straight. I like girls with an edge, but if she has a little devil inside her then we could be ok.

    We did talk about the sugar in advance as I will not do a M&G with any girl until the $ a date parameter has been agreed to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a4.jpg‎  

  8. #8562
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    Long story short, if you read the forum, chances are, your question will have already been answered. There is very little that is new under the sun.
    The one thing that's different about this particular thread that we all need to keep in mind, that unlike RTFF or its origin which is RTFM, there is not an easy way to search within the thread and achieve easily navigable results. In order to find something that's more than a few days old in this thread, a person needs to click page after page, reading every single post.

    The intelligent solution to all this would be an FAQ, or a dedicated SD forum or organized forum section with a series of threads which can be navigated and search easily, bringing some level of reasonable opportunity for newcomers to research things on their own. Currently, this does not exist.

    So asking someone to read the entire thread to find a particular piece of information is kind of like sending them into a 10,000 square foot warehouse full of rolls of printer paper, where everything they need to know about a topic is typed and put away ("but don't worry, those thousands of rolls of paper are in chronological order, you'll get through it in only a few weeks or months even as more rolls are added on a weekly basis!!"

    I have suggested smarter ways of dealing with this many times in the past, but they have never taken off.

    Albert Einstein was quoted as saying that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Continually growing the thread while simultaneously expecting every new user to start at page one and wade their way through, retaining every bit of info they encounter seems like full-on mandatory asylum committal time to me.

    Meanwhile, the rest of the Internet figured out that FAQs and some feeble attempt at topic organization solves this problem sometime around 15 or 20 years ago.

    Not trying to step on anyone's toes, but improvement doesn't occur all by itself. If I had the ability to single-handedly solve the problem I would have done it months ago. Repeating the same thing over and over clearly has not worked, and it's only going to become less effective as the thread grows larger.

  9. #8561

    Surprising good time

    Well today I met a 22 year old mixed girl I have been trying to meet up for weeks. I am really bitter and jaded with SB as I had three flake out on me in the last week. I liked her pictures so I said what the hell. She was very cute and and we talked for well over an hour and a half. I know it's bad to think this way but you would think most 22 year olds are flaky and only want to party and may not be mature. Well I was pleasantly surprised. She is smart, articulate, mature and cute as hell. We talked about everything under the sun. We made plans to meet up again and didn't talk about sugar. I mention this because sometimes in the bowl you have a great time with someone you connect and there is no sex or money exchanged. These are some of the nice surprised in this hobby.

  10. #8560

    Thanks to the oldtimers

    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    Yes. There is much truth to dolatos post. I attribute much of my very early and quick success in the bowl over these past few months to the pages of information that have helped my learning curve.

    To all the newbies. PRTFF.
    I just wanted to say thanks. I was a newbie to SA several months back and certainly my success rates have improved and costs have lowered since reading most of this forum.

    I probably benefited most from Hollywood's 3 steps. Having worked some in sales it was easy to script 3 or 4 messages to reel them in and weed out those with GPS. Saves a lot of time and improves success rates substantially.

    Many thanks to all.

  11. #8559

    Backup team.

    " She is a 9/10 and we click. If the physical chemistry is there, I may drop all the other babies and focus on her. " Smellyfish.

    I second the brothers' advice to ALWAYS keep a backup rotation in play. Every single time I get complacent with one baby she fades away at some point. It's nice to have that one hot one but keep #s 2 and 3 ready. There is a reason every athletic team has a bench (;.

  12. #8558
    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    Yes. There is much truth to dolatos post. I attribute much of my very early and quick success in the bowl over these past few months to the pages of information that have helped my learning curve.

    To all the newbies. PRTFF.
    Exactly. At 571 pages (and that's just as of this writing), it takes some time to read through this entire thing, but it's well worth it. When I first found this forum and decided I wanted to pursue this SD life, I literally took notes. I would read the forum, come across a nugget of information I liked or felt was valuable, and I would copy and paste that info into a text document. I still have it easily accessible on my PC's desktop. So yes, it is well worth it to do your homework.

  13. #8557

    The sweetest fruit

    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    So today was fruitful.
    That's some good time management. Like HG said, maybe don't quite drop all the SBs so quick.

    Even if the POT comes through, the SBs can be flighty and vanish into the thin air without any notice. That doesn't mean you have to maintain a large stable but it's good to have a few fallbacks just in case. You'll have to throw in the steady SB into the rotation from time to time to keep her around.

    Ending up empty handed all of a sudden can lead you to act in desperation and maybe throw out your budget or something else foolish. Having a solid base of SBs to build on can let you be pickier and walk away from less than ideal situations.

  14. #8556

    Too nice.

    HWG is probably too nice to respond. Prtff is usually written as Rtff. It means "read the effing forum".

    It is an acronym that is not uncommon to many forums. I suspect HWG added the "p" to the rtff in an attempt to be gentlemanly and add a "please. ".

    Rtff is often used when a newer member asks a question that has been discussed multiple times. More experienced members who have often alreadly answered a question posted by a newer member will often simply reply by writing "RTFF" since it is a PITA to explain something everytime a new member asks a question.

    Long story short, if you read the forum, chances are, your question will have already been answered. There is very little that is new under the sun.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisSoundsFun  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, what does that mean in plain English?

  15. #8555

    All your sugar in one bowl.

    Wiser words could not have been written. I have found that it works the same in civvy dating as well. In my experience women are competitive by nature. Having options only makes them want you more. Unless they don't, at which point, having a fallback never hurts.

    In any case, thanks to all the veteran brothers (hwg, JL, FM, and others) who have posted their experiences and adventures on this part of Jackson's site. The memories I have created as a result of the combined wisdom of this forum have been priceless.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Good luck, Just don't put all your sugar in one bowl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape