Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #8555

    All your sugar in one bowl.

    Wiser words could not have been written. I have found that it works the same in civvy dating as well. In my experience women are competitive by nature. Having options only makes them want you more. Unless they don't, at which point, having a fallback never hurts.

    In any case, thanks to all the veteran brothers (hwg, JL, FM, and others) who have posted their experiences and adventures on this part of Jackson's site. The memories I have created as a result of the combined wisdom of this forum have been priceless.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Good luck, Just don't put all your sugar in one bowl.

  2. #8554

    Truth!

    1st got into the bowl on my own a couple of years back. While first fishing, no experience and ran into a pro that got me for $$. At least I can look back now and tell she was a pro, I didn't know that at the time. While I don't like throwing money away, that didn't bother me as much as the feeling of getting burnt. I hate that more than anything, so I started researching. Found this thread and started reading. Started at 1st post, got almost 200 pages in before I ran out of time. No time because lessons learned were paying off. While I'm not on the level with hwg (who is? I'm holding my own with 2 beautiful spinners that I see 1 or 2 times a week each along with one or two more to keep things rolling. Oh yeh, the so, can't forget the so. Fascinating reading, great bunch on here. Hell, I'm even studying psychology now to try to understand these little beauties! Always hungry!

    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    Yes. There is much truth to dolatos post. I attribute much of my very early and quick success in the bowl over these past few months to the pages of information that have helped my learning curve.

    To all the newbies. PRTFF.

  3. #8553
    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    So today was fruitful. I came into the day with the expectation of seeing two sbs today. I had a date set up with a a pot as well and had another pot (wildcard) waiting in the wings.

    The SB that had been begging for a date the past month didn't respond this morning when I texted to confirm our date. Luckily the other SB did, and the pot I have been targeting confirmed our lunch date. After getting confirmation from the trusted SB, I booked the hotel and was off to the races.

    The lunch date with the pot went better than planned. We ended the date and I felt like a kid in a candy store when this sweet young thing let me kiss and pet her. She is a 9/10 and we click. If the physical chemistry is there, I may drop all the other babies and focus on her.

    The fact that I was ignored by one SB gives me an excuse to cut her from my rotation. The date with the SB that confirmed was good, but while I was banging her, I had the pot I went on a date with earlier that day, on my mind the whole time. Crazy because this is the SB that is a 7 face 8 ish body but is completely wild in bed. I thought she would last at least eight dates. I was going to try to maximize my room by inviiting my wildcard pot over but she is unavailable. Which is why I write this report in the hotel room.

    Right now my plan is to play it cool. I have had m&gs with pots that generated promises of trips to the FC that never materialized. My latina coed gymnist pot is a prime example (she went dark and no peep from her for a while) .

    But seriously gents, if things work out with this pot, I am going to be on cloud nine. She is cute, very young and seems eager to please. Wish me luck fellahs.
    Good luck, Just don't put all your sugar in one bowl.

  4. #8552

    In agreement

    Yes. There is much truth to dolatos post. I attribute much of my very early and quick success in the bowl over these past few months to the pages of information that have helped my learning curve.

    To all the newbies. PRTFF.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolato  [View Original Post]
    Reading through the pages and pages filled with others' mistakes and success can definitely speed up the learning curve.

  5. #8551

    Pots and babies

    So today was fruitful. I came into the day with the expectation of seeing two sbs today. I had a date set up with a a pot as well and had another pot (wildcard) waiting in the wings.

    The SB that had been begging for a date the past month didn't respond this morning when I texted to confirm our date. Luckily the other SB did, and the pot I have been targeting confirmed our lunch date. After getting confirmation from the trusted SB, I booked the hotel and was off to the races.

    The lunch date with the pot went better than planned. We ended the date and I felt like a kid in a candy store when this sweet young thing let me kiss and pet her. She is a 9/10 and we click. If the physical chemistry is there, I may drop all the other babies and focus on her.

    The fact that I was ignored by one SB gives me an excuse to cut her from my rotation. The date with the SB that confirmed was good, but while I was banging her, I had the pot I went on a date with earlier that day, on my mind the whole time. Crazy because this is the SB that is a 7 face 8 ish body but is completely wild in bed. I thought she would last at least eight dates. I was going to try to maximize my room by inviiting my wildcard pot over but she is unavailable. Which is why I write this report in the hotel room.

    Right now my plan is to play it cool. I have had m&gs with pots that generated promises of trips to the FC that never materialized. My latina coed gymnist pot is a prime example (she went dark and no peep from her for a while) .

    But seriously gents, if things work out with this pot, I am going to be on cloud nine. She is cute, very young and seems eager to please. Wish me luck fellahs.

  6. #8550
    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]

    Of course the only way to gain these skills is to play in the bowl, put yourself at risk, and learn from experience.
    Reading through the pages and pages filled with others' mistakes and success can definitely speed up the learning curve.

  7. #8549

    Best way to stay in the law.

    The best way to stay within the law is to pick up girls the old fashion way. At a bar. Notwithstanding that, if one plays the game, the possibility of running into LE or a scammers is always going to exist.

    The next best way to avoid LE / blackmail / scammers is to avoid any conversation of allowances while convincing a girl to go to the FC with you and gaining the ability to read people like a professional poker player.

    Of course the only way to gain these skills is to play in the bowl, put yourself at risk, and learn from experience. When I first started playing poker, I used to ask a friend how he knew when another player was bluffing or when to bluff a newbie, or how he knew when he should lay down a set of kings against trip aces. His response was that the only way to gain those skills was to lose a whole lot of money and spend lots of time playing the game.

    Long story short, if you play in the bowl, you will always run the risk of getting scammed, blackmailed or being on the wrong side of LE. If those possibilities are something you can't handle, then its time to exit. Left stage.

    For me personally, if my entire life was completely turned upside down by a bad encounter in the bowl. I would pick up what I had left, move to the left coast, and do what I could to turn into a professional SD.

    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    All this talk of Uncle LEO and SD / SB has gotten me worried especially after M&G+FC with the most recent SA babe. No I did not really score she happened to be a short, thick babe within my budget of $ to $. 5.

    She texted things like "looking to forward to f* you tomorrow" and when I asked her during FC if she liked to talk dirty she looked nonplussed I then reminded her of the text and she mumbled something. While texting directions to her I received "What are you expectations as far as sex. . positions. . And acts?" "Just trying to go Ahead and prepare myself mentally".

    So guys a HOW TO post about staying within the law will be very helpful to us newbies to the bowl.

  8. #8548
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolato  [View Original Post]
    There can be soreness with heavy usage of any parts.

    If the bleeding is because the foreskin is "pulling" the skin away during sex, then circumcision can help. Of course see a doctor for that and not us internet doctors.

    If the bleeding is more on the shaft due to the constant friction, then use lube. You can even use lube to ease the friction with the condom, but be careful it's not too much or it'll slip off. I always have water based lube with me. I don't need to constantly reapply with some girls, but it comes in handy and I use it generously. Just another expense to the hobby.
    Have lube will travel.

  9. #8547
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    PRTFF. Thanks.
    Sorry, what does that mean in plain English?

  10. #8546
    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    Dang! FyrGuy33. You lucky dawg!

    Mine gets sore and sometimes bleeds when using the cover and there have been times when it happened BB with a dry pussy and too much sucking. Will the absence of foreskin I. E. Circumcision help?
    There can be soreness with heavy usage of any parts.

    If the bleeding is because the foreskin is "pulling" the skin away during sex, then circumcision can help. Of course see a doctor for that and not us internet doctors.

    If the bleeding is more on the shaft due to the constant friction, then use lube. You can even use lube to ease the friction with the condom, but be careful it's not too much or it'll slip off. I always have water based lube with me. I don't need to constantly reapply with some girls, but it comes in handy and I use it generously. Just another expense to the hobby.

  11. #8545
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    So guys a HOW TO post about staying within the law will be very helpful to us newbies to the bowl.
    My advice would be to only gift the girl after banging her. Be realistic with your gift amount, based on how good she is, how much you want to see her again, how much time you spent with her, etc. (I. E. Don't take advantage of it by short-changing her just because you got the nookie up front).

    Only discuss money or ongoing fixed allowances with someone you've already banged at least once, and never do it in text or e-mail (in person or phone). Never specify or even allude to exchange of money for sex, even after you know her.

    Avoid giving her your real name, or other identifiable info. If you get in a tricky situation, try to defuse and exit the situation ASAP without involving the law.

  12. #8544
    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    So guys a HOW TO post about staying within the law.
    Its kinda like instructions on how to stay sober. Just don't take the first drink.

  13. #8543

    HollywoodGuy, FredMoore and others need a HOW TO stay safe with the law pronto!

    All this talk of Uncle LEO and SD / SB has gotten me worried especially after M&G+FC with the most recent SA babe. No I did not really score she happened to be a short, thick babe within my budget of $ to $. 5.

    She texted things like "looking to forward to f* you tomorrow" and when I asked her during FC if she liked to talk dirty she looked nonplussed I then reminded her of the text and she mumbled something. While texting directions to her I received "What are you expectations as far as sex. . positions. . And acts?" "Just trying to go Ahead and prepare myself mentally".

    So guys a HOW TO post about staying within the law will be very helpful to us newbies to the bowl.

  14. #8542

    Does circumcision help?

    Dang! FyrGuy33. You lucky dawg!

    Mine gets sore and sometimes bleeds when using the cover and there have been times when it happened BB with a dry pussy and too much sucking. Will the absence of foreskin I. E. Circumcision help?

    Quote Originally Posted by FyrGuy33  [View Original Post]

    I sit here tonight with a sore dick from all the sucking and fucking. I am in shock at my luck. I was just about to jump into another premium membership on SA tomorrow. Now I'm going to let that go for now. Never give up guys. You just never know when they will smarten up.

  15. #8541
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    IDK if $ for "time together" or "private time " is enough to take to court. The mere fact of being arrested is all it would take to ruin someone's life or career since the SO and public opinion directs those things anyway.
    This is the real issue. The amount of reasonable doubt created by any angle of an SD / SB arrangement is way too much for any court to handle, but it doesn't matter. The arrest is all it would take to do the same amount of damage to the life of the SD.

    There is a TV show called "Web of Lies" about Internet scams and such that end up in tragedy. A recent episode was about a married professor in Texas, who actually had his wife's permission to pursue internet sex on the side. He had been honest with her about it from the start, and for whatever reason she accepted it as something she could live with. He eventually got involved in cybersex with an 18 year old tranny that was headed toward a M&G, who later revealed themselves to be a minor (after he was already in too deep). Next thing you know, the kids father is calling him staying stay away from my kid. Next, he starts calling saying if the professor doesn't fork over thousands to get the kid therapy, he is going to go public with it all, including informing the university, LE, social media, etc. The professors wife refused to let him pay off his blackmailer. Long story short, it was a guy in his 40's scamming the professor all along, with blackmail planned from the start. But, because the wife wouldn't allow the fund transfer, the blackmailer made good on his promise and posted a lot of details about the encounters on websites, to damage the professors career. Professor sends him a text that says "I'm killing myself now. I'm dead, but you're going to jail for blackmail", then the professor jumped off a parking lot deck killing himself.

    Moral of the story I guess is that blackmail is no fun? LOL. Well that, and the fact that career damage is a very real threat to probably 99% of the SDs out there. Anything we do to put that in jeopardy is probably not a good idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    Methinks that LE has too many bigger targets such as Street soliciting, drug sales ands abuse, high volume escorting, pimp involvement, etc to spend their time trying to nab a couple of Pot SDs. In my area prostitution is in the top 10 in the nation and busts are regularly reported where 20 people are snared including Pimps and escorts along with the Johns. CL and BP are high risk indeed for Stings and violence. Could they ever go for the Sugar trade? Yeppp!
    I agree that SD sites are not low-hanging fruit for LE stings. There are easier ways for them to score.

    Sting operations are not my primary concern. I've been discussing any LE related act that could threaten to shut down SD sites. All it will take is for the feds to decide they want to make this their agenda, and issue a single raid against a single prominent SD site owner, obtaining all the interactions that take place through the site (including the IP addresses linking each of the customers, for which they could then subpoena additional records if needed). Most likely what would happen is the only charges pressed would be against the website owner only. That would send a ripple effect through the industry that could result in changes that would make finding SBs a thousand times more difficult. All they need to do is charge one SD site with some sort of trumped up charge that involves being the facilitator of illegal activity, and the opportunities for SugarDaddying as we know it and discuss it on this thread would be finished -- literally overnight.

    This is why I think it's important for us to always stay within the law, do not get complacent about what LE may or may not do, and discourage others from wandering carelessly into the hobby and doing things that draw unwanted legal attention.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape