Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 15,136 to 15,150 of 23660
-
03-05-15 13:05 #8525Senior Member

Posts: 586Skype
Smelly, I think you are on to something regarding the last point. The site is what's your price, not sure of their rules however she does have email access so I don't think its related to her cost nor did she seem overly concerned about security or safety. The canned response raised the flag to me, your idea about trying to start a Skype for pay thing seems very likely. I'll see where it goes, maybe get a free show before I dump her ass! Glad I got my regulars, damn glad!
Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-15 12:35 #8524Senior Member

Posts: 541Advantage of kik / skype
I can't speak for SD4 me, but my understanding is that SA lets babies with pictures message for free, but limits the number of messages they can send. The rules on SA are different for SDs and SBs, and are set up to maximize the number of SBs who will post pics, while trying to get everyone to pay for premium memberships. I noticed that even the price structure is different. Pricing for SB premium membership is about 1/2 or 1/3 of what a SD has to pay.
If a young lady doesn't want to pay for a premium membership that will allow unlimited messaging, and is trying to use one of these sites to increase volume of daddies or to avoid posting an ad on BP, moving to kik lets her message for free after making contact through the site.
A Skype session lets a SB or SD confirm that the other party is as pictured. Like us, many of these SBs show up to a date and find that the guys pictures are 10 years old and 50 lbs ago. Not as big of a deal for a SB since they are there for the financial sugar, but some SBs are picky. It also give them the chance to "vet" the guy to make sure he isn't a pyscho or crazy. Not that I believe you could figure that information out during a Skype session, but I suspect it helps some girls who are too scared to meet in person at first.
Also, there are some SBs that will try to convince you to have and "online" Skype relationship akin to paying for a camgirl session. I guess there are enough guys out there who are willing to paypal a girls account to see her strip and play with herself that some girls push the Skype "relationship" thing.
Originally Posted by Bowtie
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-15 11:51 #8523Senior Member

Posts: 541Blackmail / extortion.
One of the main reasons not to give out real life information. Even my regular babies don't have my real life personal information. I use a throwaway e-mail account and a trac phone for all communications. I know a lot of brothers don't use hotels because of the added expense, but this is also one of the reasons why I'll never bring a baby back to my personal residence. For single SDs in the bowl, not that big of a deal (unless the girl is threatening to claim that you physically assaulted her and will go to the police her if you don't pay her out. At which point if you brought her back home then it won't matter if you gave her a fake name and number since she knows where you live) but for SDs with SOs its a whole different ball of wax.
Sorry to hear about your situation. I'm assuming that the blackmail / extortion scam relates to threats to expose your activities to your SO, report you for what she is now claiming to be unwanted physical contact to authorities, and / or show up at your place of work to make a scene and damage your career.
A few things to consider:
1. If you keep paying her out what she wants, when she demands it, then you give her no incentive to stop.
2. If you don't have a written trail helping to document your side of the story (I. E. This woman is extorting me for money) then you put yourself at greater risk if she is threatening you by claiming you physically assaulted her and will go to the police. If she goes through with the threat, your life will suck no matter what, but if you have a written trail proving that she was threatening / extorting you, you increase your chances of nipping things in the bud and proving your side of the story. Rather than turning it into a "he said, she said. ".
3. A person has to have a lot of nerve to follow through with a threat and its all about who has more to lose. If you can convince her that you no longer have anything to lose (e. G. You're going to divorce your wife anyway, your switching jobs, you have a written trail exposing her extortion and so the authorities won't believe her claims), then you might be able to shift the balance of power. Prepare yourself as best you can, and then call her bluff.
At the end of the day though, if you don't do anything to stop the behavior, then you're going to have to be prepared to be her personal ATM until she move on (which isn't likely if you're her personal ATM) or until you decide to put an end to her behavior and call her bluff. The longer you wait, the more money you will end up paying out.
Just my two cents. If you share more details (by posting or via PM), I'm happy to provide more thoughts if you're interested.
Originally Posted by John252
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-15 11:22 #8522Senior Member

Posts: 733Blackmail
Been blackmailed 2 times. One was an Escort and one SB. The problem is only if they know who you are IRL. They threaten to make your activities public. Paid both off basically the value of a visit with them. Told them I would call the police if they came back to the well again, and they did not.
Originally Posted by John252
[View Original Post]
How do you avoid it?
1) keep anonymous is the best but hard to do in a longer term relationship.
2) stay away from Nando 1's Desperately poor girls have nothing to lose and much to gain.
3) end arrangements well. Do not blow them up and piss them off.
-
03-05-15 09:48 #8521Senior Member

Posts: 142It might be helpful if you gave us more info on how she is trying to blackmail you.
Originally Posted by John252
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-15 07:48 #8520Senior Member

Posts: 586Communication
Question, what would be the advantage or reason for a young lady to push to take the conversation to Kik or Skype? I get a copy / paste response from a young lady from one of the baby sites, busted her out on it, got a real response back but the entire time she is pushing for Kik and Skype over texting, phone call or email. Scam? Thanks!
-
03-05-15 06:41 #8519Senior Member

Posts: 12810/10 monthly allowance
After meeting up with her after a long weekend and blowing my fun money I only had $$$ to get the conversation going. I slipped the cash to her while having drinks at a bar. We had the discussion after FC, which may have helped. Her expectation was up to $5 K. Settled on $1. 6 K min. A month and continuing great dates. Working towards the monthly has been in the form of gifts mostly. She wanted a spa treatment, a parking decal, etc. We never mentioned a certain number of days per month. She's introduced me to a couple of her girlfriends and we're starting to meet regularly. A couple times for coffee and conversation. FC is setup for this weekend.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
I'm even pretty impressed with myself in this situation. I banged her so thoroughly, she should be paying me. She mentioned that all the gifts and the great sex was like hitting the lottery.
-
03-05-15 03:55 #8518Senior Member

Posts: 99Blackmail / extortion.
Anyone here have experience they care to share?
Dealing with it, and not well.
-
03-05-15 02:25 #8517Senior Member

Posts: 5603PRTFF. Thanks.
Originally Posted by ThisSoundsFun
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-15 00:49 #8516Senior Member

Posts: 713Congrats on the win. I think the main takeaway from your scenario is that you didn't spend the last few months throwing money / time at her to get to the FC and you walked away after the intial m&g on good terms leaving the door open for another round.
Originally Posted by FyrGuy33
[View Original Post]
Of course not everyone will be so lucky all the time, but it seems like you did things right when she turned down your offer. She just had to learn that the grass isn't always greener on the other side.
Hope it continues well.
-
03-05-15 00:01 #8515Regular Member

Posts: 3HWG, can you please explain what message 2 entails and give a example / s of message 5?
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
03-04-15 21:25 #8514Senior Member

Posts: 299Patience pays off
Last December I had a m&g with a 20 why / o co-ed, petite little thing, blonde hair, blue eyes, all of 100 lbs. I used HWG's introduction letter, with a few minor changes, and got her to the m&g. We did not discuss sugar until then. She was a very sweet young lady but had that GPS thing going on. I had offered her 150 if she would host at her place. Of course, she turned me down saying she has had much better offers than that. Being the gentleman that I am, I wished her well and told her that if things change and she would like to reconsider, unless I have found my SB I would gladly move forward with what I offered. Fast forward to yesterday afternoon. I get an e-mail from her asking if I have found my SB yet. I tell her that I had found one but she is not working out as I had hoped. If she would like to meet and talk about how she can replace her I am more than willing to listen to what she has to offer. Several hours go by and I figure she was either insulted or not interested in being the "on deck" girl. Then last night I get an answer from her that she is interested and would I like to meet for lunch. Well now, I am game. We meet for lunch and have some very casual conversation. I then ask why the change of heart. She tells me that she didn't really have all the offers she first told me she had. The two that she did have turned out to be guys looking for one time meets as they went silent on her after the first date. Now the red flag goes up. This girl is an 8/9/ At this point. Now I'm thinking maybe she's awful in the FC. We talk some more and she says she is looking for someone to see on a regular basis and knows that less is actually more. I told her that sometimes we have to learn certain things the hard way and that I am glad she is sitting with me here now. She leans over, plants a very wet, deep kiss on me, and whispers in my ear " Thank you for understanding Daddy. Shall we go to my place so I can show Daddy how much I appreciate it?
OMFG, I got hard right then and there. I pay the bill and off we go. I'm thinking that I just need to find out why these other guys never made a second date. We get to her place and the fun begins. Sparing all the details, it turns out her head game was fair at best. But, the good news is she is eager to learn and by the time I left (3 hours later) she was doing much better. So I'm thinking between that and the girl is into being submissive, these other guys were not going to teach her for what they were paying. Here is the best part. When I went to give her the sugar for today, she said "Today was a sample for Daddy. We an start with the financial part next time. ".
I sit here tonight with a sore dick from all the sucking and fucking. I am in shock at my luck. I was just about to jump into another premium membership on SA tomorrow. Now I'm going to let that go for now. Never give up guys. You just never know when they will smarten up.
-
03-04-15 19:32 #8513Senior Member

Posts: 5603So what was the agreed upon amount for the dime girl? And everyone has their own version of a ten. I,m tall but gravitate towards the shorter ones.
Originally Posted by HoyaSvnFgr
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-15 09:56 #8512Senior Member

Posts: 128SB stand-up to stand-out
What a turn around. The hotel wasn't a total waste. I had two M&Gs and both ended up with BBBJCIF. Those girls were probably 6/10. I tried to call some hotter girls that I had M&Gs with previously and even 2nd dates. I soon realized these 8+ girls were actually UTR. I explained being in an hotel and they were quoting prices for an overnight. I mentioned my $$ and they were like "you can get a massage for that". LMAO. After checking out of the hotel I was prepared to cut my losses and move on.
Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish
[View Original Post]
End of the weekend, I get the call from the 10/10. We meet up for coffee and ended up negotiating terms. I brought it up and explained we needed to get it behind us. I closed on my first SB. The FC was excellent as expected. She's 10/10/10 or should I say "my" ideal 10/10/10. I like a tall slim girl (she's 5'9") with a moderate boob size, moderate ass. She's very well-proportioned.
I'm done with the random M&Gs for now. I sort of needed to narrow it down to one SB, due to my workload and maintaining focus. This agreement works for now. I see myself going back into the Bowl after a few months, but now I have a bit more knowledge on the rules of the game. The biggest thing I'm noticing is confidence. Even sex with these girls requires an upfront demeanor. The Bowl has emphasized confidence and never hesitating on a decision. The hotter girls enjoy this most of all.
-
03-04-15 02:39 #8511Senior Member

Posts: 5603My x that I was with for over a year and now broken up with for 7 months just posted her new ad today. I guess she is finally ready to move onward and upward. I say god bless that perfect body of hers. If her skills ever reach her looks I'll marry her.
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/sugar...dge/Playbaby22










Reply With Quote





