Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,631 to 12,645 of 13939
-
04-17-15 09:30 #1309Senior Member

Posts: 644Tahanii
Also she does not have a car.
Originally Posted by PopCorn77
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-15 11:59 #1308

Posts: 1630Damn if she was in ICT I would be her full time sugar daddy for sure.
Originally Posted by PopCorn77
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-15 00:02 #1307Senior Member

Posts: 1334Wow
Thats marriage material right there!
Originally Posted by PopCorn77
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-15 19:35 #1306Senior Member

Posts: 644Tahanii
She is exactly my type. She is young, black, thin, perky little be cup or see cup. Her skill set is pretty good and aims to please. She still has an innocence about her and is also a bit guarded. What I enjoy is each time I see her she opens up just a little bit more.
She is currently on the west side of town and cannot host.
FS 75 BJ 60.
She is not currently posting and is mostly UTR.
If you have provided intel on multiple providers pm me for her number.
-
03-13-15 14:55 #1305Senior Member

Posts: 349No, that does not sound appealing at all. She remains a favorite of mine but I would not go see her either if I could not understand her on the phone.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
She can be a ton of wild fun, but sorry for the waste of your time.
-
03-11-15 15:01 #1304Regular Member

Posts: 7Indica
Had a dream about Indica and everything I dreamed for came true bm74 is right she ist he real deal great attitude bon rushed and the price was right I used to see Monique on Perliter but she don't return my text or claims to fall asleep and forget to text back want details pm me.
Originally Posted by BonerMan74
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-15 23:30 #1303Senior Member

Posts: 2989Hate to tell you
I called your girl and doesn't sound to appealing when you call some one new and they are high in the sky I would of gave it a go but she could barely talk she was sluring the whole time which means one thing but thanks for the try.
Originally Posted by KittyLikker
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-15 21:03 #1302Senior Member

Posts: 155Indica on backpage
Had a dream I finally saw Indica from backpage and let me tell this dream did not dissapoint at all. One of the better dreams I have had in a while. If you want more info or the digits PM me.
-
03-08-15 13:50 #1301Senior Member

Posts: 349Mixed emotions about Jaynee
Jaynee was well on her way to being my favorite in Jax, FL when she moved West. I called her yesterday and she said she was doing OK but struggling to make ends meet in LV. While I would very much like for her to return to my neck of the woods, I will still help her by sharing some info.
I knwo there is a lot to choose from in Vegas. All manner of pinups, sculpted bods and surgeon's handiwork. Jaynee is not that. What she is is an all natural sexy girl with a nice thin body, cute tits and a warm and sweet kitty. She has provided me with great experiences, nice DT, a tight kitty and on occasion a little Greek voyage for a reasonable additional donation.
She is enthusiastic and gets into what she does, at least with me. Maybe I am that special, but I don't think so. I think she is just good.
So, enjoy some time with her. Or if you don't, maybe she will come back east and I will soon.
-KL.
http://lasvegas.backpage.com/AdultJo...th-me/14587081
-
03-07-15 20:41 #1300Senior Member

Posts: 644Some good members on this site
Thank you!! Well said.
Originally Posted by Binky77
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-15 20:05 #1299Senior Member

Posts: 644Cristal cash and dash
Her Las Vegas number ends in.
9720.
And she has an aol email.
Craig and Nellis.
Near Starbucks
-
03-07-15 14:36 #1298Senior Member

Posts: 355She's relocated to SF.
Originally Posted by BonerMan74
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-15 10:52 #1297Regular Member

Posts: 3Lisa Mintoni
Going to Vegas. Anyone here try this?
http://www.sexyescortads.com/user_profile/show/732097/
Seems limited now as to what it was before. So looking to know what really happens.
-
03-06-15 18:11 #1296Senior Member

Posts: 155Mae from backpage
Has anyone seen mae from backpage she is 19 and young reviewed on ter pm if you have info on her.
-
03-05-15 11:19 #1295Senior Member

Posts: 588I agree totally on both points. Can't blame the gals if they think they can see one third fewer customers and get the same overall pay as before. And yes, PM's (to trusted senior members) are the way to go; I've given and received some of the best information via that route. Certain things just can't be written in the open forum for a variety of reasons.
Originally Posted by Binky77
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





