Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 15,316 to 15,330 of 23675
-
02-10-15 09:25 #8360Senior Member

Posts: 56035 Steps. It's actually 5 total steps
MESSAGE 1.
Hello. I just read your profile.
So after reading my profile if you want to know more, then email me at xxx@xxx.com.
Just lmk its you by your profile name.
I do prefer a per meeting type of arrangement to start.
So if you could let me know what your expectation$ are that would be great.
MESSAGE 2 - 123 message.
MESSAGE 3.
Well every girl is on here for a reason. So let me ask you. Are you looking for the highest bidder? Because If you're going for top dollar. That won't be me.
I'm sure you will get offers of $200 to $300 a date (lots of them). And you may need at least that much just to tolerate the guys offering it.
But if you're willing to take less to be with a more chill, good looking guy (for my age that is) then we might be able to make it work. What do you think?
MESSAGE 4.
Well that's good because that's normally the type of girl I date. I pay $100 a date. Which won't cover any ones lifestyle. But it does add up. I need to have a real connection with the person I am with. Like real chemistry. Otherwise what's the point?
I understand some girls will date anyone if they pay enough. And I don't judge. I just know that for a girl to keep seeing me for a $100 a date she has to like me. At $300 a date I would never know if it was me or the cash. Does that make sense?
MESSAGE 5.
Send a long personalized intro letter explaining the details of your donation and expectations. Now when you go to the M&G you have a great chance of going straight to the FC. So be prepared.
If they go silent at any point in the process, just forget about them. If they go off the script / desired reply, just answer their question or comment directly and then go right back to the script. You have to stay in control of the conversation at all times. And try lots of things, I know I have and continue to do so. This is just what I am doing now.
Until 2 weeks ago I was just going straight to message 5. Kinda crazy but it did work enough to keep me busy. But I am finding that this multi step process is drawing out some of the more reluctant girls as well as the easy pickings. Your message 5 needs to be very compelling, erotic but not sleazy and must convey some real sincerity. Take the control they want to give you.
-
02-10-15 01:30 #8359Senior Member

Posts: 40I used it for someone who has promised to meet for an M&G tomorrow. We'll see.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
I used it a few days ago, and the HJ converted to a BJ&sex.
-
02-09-15 23:03 #8358Senior Member

Posts: 524Hollywoods 4 Step Message Sys
Okay Hollywood. After so many encounters with BP girls, wasted time, wasted money, fleeting moments of joy and sustained experiences of empty wallet. I'm shifting gears over to the SD / SB approach. I'm 24 - I know this isn't going to do much in my favor, but I've started up an SA account, paid premium and sent out your prob to 10 so far. Reports coming. Any advice. From anybody, please send my way. I've been studying the forum, but any information you may want to add or give me due to my age circumstances, please shoot them my way! Hoping to give you guys good news soon.
-
02-09-15 22:28 #8357Senior Member

Posts: 541Point well taken
Yes, it is possible that my activities will send my marraige to the history books. But if the bad times were surpassing the good ones. Then I would prefer divorce.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
I could try to rationalize why I am playing in the bowl using a lot of excuses, but to date, none of the sbs I've been with are as pretty as my SO (IMHO). Why on earth would I spend money to bang a girl that isn't as attractive as what I could get for "free"?
At the end of the day, its the excitement of being with someone different. It's purely a psychological thing. The other day I met my ATF provider. The first time I returned to that world since playing in the bowl (I. E. About three months). My ATF is smoking hot. Hotter than my SO, but she couldn't hold a candle to my last sugar encounter. Mainly because I knew I was paying for the p*ssy.
Long story short, I'm with my SO because she is everything that these girls in the bowl are not (e. G. Sane, caring, intelligent, etc.). I am with the girls in the bowl because they are everything my SO is not. But mainly because they are not my SO.
Sure. I had to play headgames to turn my SO into my SO, but now. That she's mine, I wouldn't rare her for any girl I've met in the bowl. To date. That might change over time, depending on how my relationship with my SO plays out, and on who I end up meeting in the bowl though.
Only time will tell.
-
02-09-15 22:24 #8356Senior Member

Posts: 5603So you avoided 3 M&G's that would have served no real purpose. On to the next three. I get a lot of rejects. No problem. I prefer to get rejected online rather than in person.
Originally Posted by PghGuy2005
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-15 21:57 #8355Senior Member

Posts: 365My results in the SouthEast with HollywoodGuy's 1-2-3
1. AA 8 from pics 24 yrs. Said no thanks to msg 4.
Reply to msg 3.
No, not necessarily. The SD I was just dealing with was very handsome and he started me at 500.00 and told me anything less, don't even bother. Then it went up as he gained trust in me. He really took care of my tuition for me. But then he get like he was catching feelings so we decided to go our separate ways. But would would be your definition of less? He wasn't the highest bidder either. That's not what I'm looking for.
2. AA 9 from pics 20 yrs.
Reply to msg 2.
My motivation is #1 but a genuine connection is fundamental.
Reply to msg 3.
Money is every sugar baby's motivator or they wouldn't be a sugar baby. You should consider a spoiled girlfriend instead. Thank you for your time but I can tell this is not the right match. Good luck on your search.
3. AA 9 from pics 22 yrs.
Reply to msg 3.
This is all very new to me. However, I won't settle for less than I deserve. You still have not told me what your terms are. I am straight forward, so let's get to the point. What do you need and expect from a potential SB? What do you offer in return?
Reply to msg 4.
I understand what you mean but, for that amount there would be no physical activity whatsoever. I have never sold my genitalia and I don't plan on doing so. I had hopes that we would date a little bit. Thank you for taking the time to consider me for a possible arrangement, but seeing as I cannot meet those expectations we will not continue this conversation.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-15 21:53 #8354Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Maybe it varies depending on where you go, but the few times I've had surgery they required me to have someone there to act as a guardian (SO, family member, etc.), they wouldn't let me get a cab home. If they do it with a local, that may not apply, but even when I had wisdom teeth extracted which was with a local, I think they required someone to sign me out simply because of the opiates to manage pain (that was back in the days when the pain meds they gave you actually worked. These days there's such a problem with oxycodone addicts and such they often start you out with the weak dose stuff that helps very little). Just something to check into with the doc and plan accordingly for.
Originally Posted by PghGuy2005
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-15 21:00 #8353Senior Member

Posts: 5603Is anyone using my 4 step method? Just curious because after 2 weeks on SA and sending maybe 100 messages I got about a dozen girls agreeing to $ a date. I still have about another dozen on SD4 M I never got too as well. I realize living in L. A. That the bowl is much deeper than in some places, but seriously this is out of control. I can't really even send anymore intro messages unless I just want to start deleting girls off my list. I am going to try to do 3 M&G's a week for about a month to clear things up. After seeing my regulars and taking one day off per week that only leaves me two days a week to meet anyone new. Also the girls are about evenly split between 7's and 8's with a few 9's. No 10's or 6's. But a 10 could easily be had for a little more sugar.
I did three M&G's last week. Girl #1 I fooled around with and could again but she wasnt all that. Girl two was a total washout and I am ignoring her txt's. Girl three the tiny professional dancer (not a stripper) txted me back today. That one wants a BF more than a SD which is fine by me. At 20 and 5'4' 110 and all muscle I cant wait to taste her. She is in my typical sweet spot a 7/9. Not as pretty as I would prefer but with a perfect tiny body.
Somebody please try the 4 steps. Because I know for an absolute fact it will lead to the FC for anyone. Period. I keep refining the language as I get feed back. But each message ending with a question at the end leads to the desired path. An M&G with the sugar amount already agreed upon or they wash out cleanly with no M&G and no wasted time or money.
-
02-09-15 18:19 #8352Senior Member

Posts: 355Just had it done in December. I drove myself home. Definitely wanted a bag of frozen peas for comfort for a day, that might be conspicuous. You also have to be shaved. I could have gone to work 2 days later (and maybe the day after). Don't think I would have wanted to have sex for at least a week after. They gave me a sample cup to be dropped off at labcorp 10 weeks after the fact.
Originally Posted by PghGuy2005
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-15 17:54 #8351Senior Member

Posts: 365I have to get a vsec under the radar
Have to do it without the SO knowing. I understand that it is a short procedure but afterward can I drive myself home? If I have to take a cab home then some precise scheduling may be required. After SO leaves home I come back and leave the car at home, take a cab to the place of surgery and return home the same way. I think I should be able to tell SO that I am not well and will stay home from work the next day.
How long is the typical time for recovery? Is it advisable to go back and get a sperm count to be sure or is a home test reliable?
I would appreciate any advice / information.
-
02-09-15 16:09 #8350Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Marriage, etc.
I think it's normal for a male to feel unrewarded (or at least not to satisfaction) for busting our asses day in and day out. Society has changed such that it's tough-going being a male. There has been much written about how women are finding it harder and harder to find someone who is even interested in marriage. Being married has so many disadvantages to men these days that some are wising up at a young age and just opting for the bachelor life permanently.
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
I'm somewhat in that category. Marriage is a BTDT thing with me and I won't return to it. Not long ago I was shuffling around some retirement account money, reading all the form fine print about the rights of "my spouse" (if I had one) to that money. Same goes with real estate equity. FUCK THAT! The laws have made marriage too unattractive.
However, it's one of things that if you're already in it, and you want out, best plan the escape route very carefully.
But as far as working on a relationship, yes of course it is work. Anything in life that is worthwhile is work.
I find searching for SBs to be a fuckload of work. I feel like a damn HR department in a temp staffing agency when I do it. It's not much different except the payoff is blowing our load rather than getting a commission check.
Civy dating itself is a lot of work too, whether you're a player or struggling to get laid. Lots and lots of work.
Escorts are easy. Aside from that, the payoff is a factor of the amount of effort we put into it.
Overall, my relationship is more rewarding that my SB antics, just in a much different way. The payoff is less intense, but longer lasting. Well I still get the short intense payoffs too...lol... they just aren't as fun with the same girl night after night. The long-term pay off is not sitting at home alone wishing my dick still worked at age 75 or whatever. At least if things continue I have a chance of having a partner that I actually enjoy spending non-sexual time with. I've always preferred that to being alone.
-
02-09-15 13:38 #8349Senior Member

Posts: 116Spawn?
So I was seeing a SB from Dec 13 to June 14. I always try to get them to email me because most don't layer things. So they send me email from their regular email so I'm able to go into PI mode and discover as much as I can about them. Social network profiles, internet search for criminal records, real name, etc. So I know who this girl is. Shortly after I stopped seeing her. Her and BF pics on social media happily announcing she's pregnant. Followed along creeping her social media every month or so. Come to find out the baby is due any day now. Subtracting 40 weeks from now clearly puts me in the potential daddy zone by my math. I haven't heard or had contact with her since July. If the pics of baby come out and. She doesn't know who I am at all.
Originally Posted by JeezLizard
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-15 13:17 #8348Senior Member

Posts: 5603I love when they agree to the non IC date. Its a good test to see how attracted they are to you. Its funny (and sometimes surprising) how many go to POTF in a few minutes. I remember my first date with my new ATF which was supposed to be a "no sex, no money" date to talk in the car. After about 10 minutes she said "you forgot to bring the lube?"
Originally Posted by FredMoore
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-15 11:22 #8347Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1287Yeah, I've seriously considered vasectomy myself. My tactic thus far has been mostly hit-and-run, tag-'em and take off. It's worked well -- if I have any kids I don't know about them. But my point was just that the addiction is still a real consideration for most people. I guess for the 1% with infinite amounts of disposable income it might be less of an issue, but I'm pretty sure if I were in that income category I probably would have died from an STD by now.
Originally Posted by Mike7794
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-15 09:23 #8346Senior Member

Posts: 733Work is work
Amen Brother! If I had a nickel for every time I've been told I need to work on my issues and then my marriage I would be a zillionaire. I yam what I yam as popeye so eloquently stated to Olive Oyl. I'm tired of constantly working. I need to play.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
"Working" a 10/10 Pot who does not want a sexual relationship. I thought I would take a backseat on this one and agree for a lower amount to some non IC play. We'll see. If the pussy isn't breached then it isn't sex is it? Like Hollywood, if I can play with a 10 for a $ then I could be happy for a while. And my magic could probably tip her over into the zone. Also a higher allowance has got to be some incentive. I give this one a 20% chance of making it to the M&G.











Reply With Quote






