Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,361 to 18,375 of 19324
-
03-16-15 20:07 #964Forum Advertiser

Posts: 101Thank you so much Jackndrive
Thank you so much for the awesome review! Yes, A1 A beach side is a little off the beat and path for someone driving a rig. However, we made it work. Wink. I had a wonderful time with you! Next time, you can park you truck over in Merritt Island somewhere and I can come and pick you up! Keep in mind, that I live almost next door to Ron Jon's and the traffic here right now is out of control because of Spring Break. I hope you have safe travels and hope to hear from you again when you pass through.
Kisses to you!
Kelly.
Southern Hospitality.
Originally Posted by JacknDrive
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-15 23:26 #963Banned Member

Posts: 671I didn't state she was " off the beaten path" for you, just for me.
Originally Posted by Otto22
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-15 21:14 #962

Posts: 781Kelly
Kelly is great. I don't think I would call her incall location "off the beaten path" by any means. Clean, safe and upscale site.
Originally Posted by JacknDrive
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-15 19:05 #961Banned Member

Posts: 671Kelly
I had the pleasure of meeting this lovely lady. Set up and directions were smoothly orchestrated to her nice clean, quiet incall. Kelly is a mature woman, with a womanly figure and personality. I was welcome to a shower upon arrival, after which greeted by a sexy nude redhead sprawled out on a nice clean bed. Her oral skills are second to none, she truly enjoys what she does. Kelly easily puts you at ease for a most enjoyable time. I enjoyed my time with her, though she is a little off the beat and path for me, other than that, I would repeat.
-
03-03-15 20:01 #960Senior Member

Posts: 65Yea but what a way to cum and go at the same time!
Originally Posted by Dizneyman
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-15 19:57 #959Senior Member

Posts: 59I had trouble handling one, Sonya. LOL. This ole man would die if I tried both. I also am looking forward to Thursday and Friday!!
Originally Posted by Miksta
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-15 15:32 #958Senior Member

Posts: 65Yes sir, can't wait to make my visit with them!
Originally Posted by Dizneyman
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-15 13:43 #957Senior Member

Posts: 59Just a reminder, my UTR friend will be in on the coast with one of her friends Thursday and Friday. Senior members PM me for details.
-
02-24-15 09:58 #956Forum Advertiser

Posts: 37No Show?
We all have things that happen. Technology is the worst at times. But it goes both ways. I walked just so I could contact you & let you know what was going on. Then we made arrangements for the next day & you confirmed a few times throughout the day. Then you didn't show or call? It works both ways. As a provider we ought to be punctual & provide only the best. But it's not cool to waste our time either.
Originally Posted by Sinister1976
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-15 20:58 #955Senior Member

Posts: 27Autumn. Just not my night I guess.
I tried to schedule a quick meeting with Autumn tonight for 7PM (she posts in the escorts section). I don't want to put all the blame on her because things do happen and I only gave her about a 2 hr notice. Anywho, I drove 35 minutes to her location and when I arrived I was told her charger broke and she had to go up the street to her sisters house to get a new one. Long story short I was not able to see her and it ended up being a waste of a trip.
Hopefully I can visit her tomorrow or sometime soon, I think she looks cute and seems like a nice girl. I'm just a little disappointed that I wasted a night.
-
02-20-15 23:00 #954Senior Member

Posts: 75Don't worry. She will be back soon enough
These girls are addicted to that easy money. I'm sure she will be back soon enough. Probably after the meds do there job! Its only a matter of time.
Originally Posted by LittleLou
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-15 21:59 #953Senior Member

Posts: 59
-
02-19-15 20:44 #952

Posts: 66Well, damn it!! Still, if that is the right thing for her then I wish her the best.
Originally Posted by LittleLou
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-15 17:27 #951Senior Member

Posts: 825Wow. When it rains it pours. This really is bad news.
Originally Posted by LittleLou
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-15 16:45 #950Senior Member

Posts: 204More Bad News SSUTR OUT!
Things are going to shit in a hurry. I talked to the SSUTR last night and she asked me to let everyone know that she is now out of the business. Those of you that have my email address can check with me on there if you have questions about her. There is a situation I am dealing with that caused her to decide she needed to get out of the business.
Lou.











Reply With Quote





