Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 751
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #316

    Bachelor party

    I was hoping someone could help me out with some info: I have to get some strippers for a bachelor party in NH and was hoping for some recommendations. Looking for girls who give great private lap dances. Any info is greatly appreciated.

  2. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley39  [View Original Post]
    I was going to ask the same question, let me you know if take the plunge and likewise here.
    I've been tempted to call as well. I sent a text once but never got a response. Wound up seeing Bentley for the first time that night instead. She was lovely.

  3. #314

    Same question

    I was going to ask the same question, let me you know if take the plunge and likewise here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebloke  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any intel on this cutie:

    Hello Gentleman.

    Looking for that late night relaxation an tired of the old girls not fulfilling your.

    Dreams well look no further I am here to improve on your horrible days come on in an snuggle.

    Four zero four Seven four eight eight five seven seven.

    Poster's age: 22.

    Location: , nashua Incall.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ion-75/4802112

    Cheers and much obliged!

    EBloke.

  4. #313

    Jennica

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    Still in a hotel but says she is moving back to her apt soon.
    Ha. She's been using that line for over a year now.

  5. #312

    Unrushed Satisfaction. ISO

    Looking for any intel on this cutie:

    Hello Gentleman.

    Looking for that late night relaxation an tired of the old girls not fulfilling your.

    Dreams well look no further I am here to improve on your horrible days come on in an snuggle.

    Four zero four Seven four eight eight five seven seven.

    Poster's age: 22.

    Location: , nashua Incall.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ion-75/4802112

    Cheers and much obliged!

    EBloke.

  6. #311

    Same girl who had 40 lbs less before 6 months

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...utcall/2469655

    Sweet girl, very pleasant. If she is the girl in the pics, it was 50 lbs ago at least. Good head game for sure and big titties to play with. Darker complexion with piercing blue eyes make for an interesting combination. Would I repeat? Maybe. She is so pleasant to be with that you can overlook the weight.
    I saw her few times till last year. Lost my phone and her number. Just tried her with some guess last week and happy to see her. Regardless the weight, she is the same nice girl with her good behaves. I left happy.

  7. #310

    Cassie

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...utcall/2469655

    Sweet girl, very pleasant. If she is the girl in the pics, it was 50 lbs ago at least. Good head game for sure and big titties to play with. Darker complexion with piercing blue eyes make for an interesting combination. Would I repeat? Maybe. She is so pleasant to be with that you can overlook the weight.

  8. #309

    Jennica

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Bod...7-days/4320273

    She has been reviewed here before about six months ago. Still in a hotel but says she is moving back to her apt soon. Pics are accurate and she is what she says in her ad. Sweet girl, chatty but not stupid; a nice change from an AMP. I did see some guy lurking around the hallway as I was leaving but don't know if he was a BF as mentioned previously. I would repeat.

  9. #308

    JESSICA ON BACKPAGE nashua nh tel 603 XXX 8894

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...andlt3/4808995

    Just trying to help you guys find real girl's, between the le stings -rip off artists- and girls that treat you like shit, its very hard to find a pretty girl that deleivers what she promises, I met jessica last year in nashua, then bumped into her in haverhill court, anyways she is a sweet pretty girl, not only that the sex was passionate, she is a tall girl and pricey, paid her 200 also paid for the room, I have alot of cute cheap utr's I see now so I try to stay away from the 200 dollar girls, But again she is real so go see her with confidence, peace love and harmony to all my perv freinds.

  10. #307
    Quote Originally Posted by INeedFs  [View Original Post]
    Tried her since a "break"? Last time I had texted, got a different girl who said Lexxi got "caught", but texted this new number asking, and she seemed unaware. Outcalls only now it appears. Super interested, but not if she was busted recently!

  11. #306

    Lexxi on her own?

    Same girl. Different location.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...-to-bp/4664203

    Quote Originally Posted by Asket  [View Original Post]
    This is an agency that's posts girl's from time to time, She looks really cute but I bet the agency wants like $250 an hour, I've called up the agency when they have posted other girls and that's been the price I've been quoted, Also there known for posting fake pictures of girls so who knows if the pictures of the girl are legit or will you meet somene else? Also known as bait and switch.

  12. #305

    Review sasha nashua nh

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...reated/4672950

    Had a date with sasha 2 days ago, the reviews are correct in that she has no bathroom at the hotel but I just peed in the sink LMAO, " hey sasha you don't mind if I whip it out and piss in your sink? Oh no go right ahead, She has a new place now so. Real quick review here, she is 22 really cute, real pictures and video of her in her ad, She is not a clock watcher and wants to please you, I was in a super zombie state and did not want to do no work so I made her massage me and give me a BBBJ cum in mouth and swallow my greek un borns, OMG just amazing when she was making love to my dick and sucking on my balls and massaging them, good night boys and don't forget to alaways give a hug to your mom every day Kali nihta .

  13. #304

    The link now is promoting a "Jessie' w no phone listed?

    Maybe an agency with a small (changing) stable of ladies? Be sure to ask who you are booking and if the photos are of the actual lady!

    <snip .

    Hey Gentleman!

    I'm Jessie Allow me to cater to you with my seductive charm. I Stand 5'8, 135 lbs, perfect 36 C all Natural!

    Poster's age: 99.

    <snip .

    Quote Originally Posted by Asket  [View Original Post]
    This is an agency that's posts girl's from time to time, She looks really cute but I bet the agency wants like $250 an hour, I've called up the agency when they have posted other girls and that's been the price I've been quoted, Also there known for posting fake pictures of girls so who knows if the pictures of the girl are legit or will you meet somene else? Also known as bait and switch.

  14. #303
    Quote Originally Posted by Asket  [View Original Post]
    This is an agency that's posts girl's from time to time, She looks really cute but I bet the agency wants like $250 an hour, I've called up the agency when they have posted other girls and that's been the price I've been quoted, Also there known for posting fake pictures of girls so who knows if the pictures of the girl are legit or will you meet somene else? Also known as bait and switch.
    2 reviews on ThE otheR board. Both "couldn't wait to repeat, see her again". Don't have VIP for now as was traveling out of the country, but soon will once I submit the reviews.

  15. #302

    Sasha

    I saw the earlier review of Sasha and I must say it was spot on but figured I'd add my opinion on her as well.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...newpic/4606575

    She loves sex and it shows. She really got into our session and we both had lots of fun. She greeted me in sexy lingerie. She has a very youthful sexy look, silky smooth skin and a great personality to match. I spent 150 for 30 min but next time I'll take the hour. She is my new favorite, I hope she sticks around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape