Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,341 to 17,355 of 20139
-
02-08-15 15:24 #2799Senior Member

Posts: 147Pacific on 44th
You have to try Anita there. She gives the most sensual massage of anyone in the area IMHO. She's a little curvy but not much (definitely not BBW). I would guess she has full see's possibly small the's. She's a great time.
Originally Posted by MrCruzer
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-15 13:41 #2798

Posts: 275American girls for FS?
Massage. And Looking for an american girl. Lady. For some clean FS. Any advice? Thanks.
-
02-08-15 06:58 #2797Regular Member

Posts: 13Panacea has a couples room. Natasha, Natalie, and Alese would be my recommendations to choose from.
Originally Posted by Spongebob357
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-15 00:00 #2796Senior Member

Posts: 441Pacific 44th
Never tried Pacific on 44th, but read mostly good posts here so went for it. New girl Amber, pretty young, arms tatted up pretty good but kinda cool looking; great figure with super firm bolt-ons; is / was dancer downtown. Obviously not much experience or training in massage, but open to suggestions and listened to requests. Good teasing, very good HE. If you like them chatty, she's there Mon and Weds.
-
02-07-15 19:09 #2795Senior Member

Posts: 239Couples Massage Question
Its getting close to the old lady's birthday and I was thinking of getting us a couples massage. I see that Serenity has couples massage but wondered if any of my fellow mongers had a recommendation. She would be open to a happy ending after a great massage and would like to accommodate her desires, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Bob.
-
02-06-15 21:19 #2794Senior Member

Posts: 441Lees, Muskegon
As the Muskgon link seems to be pretty inactive, I decided to post here. Rose is back to China for about a month, but will be back around first part of March. She is a little older and only OK in the looks (and figure) department, but her massage techniques have gotten pretty good. And, word is that Lucy is coming back; she gives you a really good experience, and like Rose, can carry on a conversation in English. For us on the west side Lees can be a lot more convenient than greater GR.
-
02-06-15 16:11 #2793Senior Member

Posts: 136Did you get to see who is currently working there? Camille had left and I have not seen any ad from them in a long time stating who is working these days.
Originally Posted by LongTom
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-15 11:38 #2792

Posts: 275Stats for me 3/5/9 sums it up.
What does this stand for?
Originally Posted by TeeBone
[View Original Post]
Stats for me 3/5/9 sums it up.
-
02-06-15 00:36 #2791Senior Member

Posts: 84Serenity
I hadn't been to serenity for awhile. IMHO it has the most comfortable rooms of the area MPs. Made an appointment w Avi? Sp.
I was happy with the girl that walked in. Nice attitude, great body and smile and lots of fun. I would recommend.
-
02-05-15 17:18 #2790Senior Member

Posts: 1014?
Without a name and cost, the recommend is of no help. There are 8 or more ladies working here!
Originally Posted by TowerDog
[View Original Post]
NJ.
-
02-05-15 16:14 #2789Senior Member

Posts: 97Jennifer
After reading all the great reviews I just had to try Jennifer for myself. This was my first time getting a massage from someone that does not work out of a massage parlor. It was easy to setup the appointment (2 call system). Easy to find location. Would have preferred an office setting but she made me feel at ease. She has a very nice body and gets comfortable from the start (WOW). I wish there was a way to watch her as she massaged my back. Her back massage was good++, although I have had better quality massages from girls at Pacific (she did say she is having problems with her wrist and has to wear a brace when she is not working). The best part is that she sits on your ass as she works on your back (that alone would have me going back). Now if I could get her to remove her panties when she is sitting on me so I could feel her nice warm pussy (I digress). The flip was good but seemed like she rushed through it (maybe because we were running short on time). I like when they take their time and allow more roaming during the HE. All in all a great time. No mention of money, which was nice. I will repeat.
-
02-04-15 13:12 #2788Regular Member

Posts: 1Massage paradise 28th
Went there for the first time the other day got seen by a sexy little hostess she gave the rub wasn't the prettiest In face but had a killer body she allowed minor roaming and gave a killer HJ I really enjoyed her touch will definitely recommend it.
-
02-04-15 00:18 #2787Senior Member

Posts: 940Amen!
Same be. S. At Mama Dees!
Originally Posted by NoseJelly
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-15 23:49 #2786Senior Member

Posts: 1014Just realized she's working at East West again. I remember most guys saying don't bother. I'm done with E / W and all the drama and the crazy, out of your fucking mind, upselling.
Originally Posted by NoseJelly
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-15 16:35 #2785Senior Member

Posts: 162Tree
There were some old reviews of her but I don't remember anything bad. I have been thinking if giving her a shot so if you do TOFTT please report.
O-Jo.
Originally Posted by NoseJelly
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





