LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2785

    Tree

    There were some old reviews of her but I don't remember anything bad. I have been thinking if giving her a shot so if you do TOFTT please report.

    O-Jo.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoseJelly  [View Original Post]
    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...-tree/18295281

    Anyone try this lady yet? Says it's an office environment with mutual touch.

    Thanks!

    NJ.

  2. #2784

    Anyone?

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...-tree/18295281

    Anyone try this lady yet? Says it's an office environment with mutual touch.

    Thanks!

    NJ.

  3. #2783

    Torie

    I had a decent dream about Torie yesterday.

    First time dream. Very clean professional atmosphere, comfortable.

    Back Massage, rate about a 1. Not much time spent there nor any effort. Excessive but ox and back of thighs rubbing. (Not massage, rub) lots of brushing up against the boys from behind to gauge the temperature of the water.

    On the flip was asked if I would be tipping and immediately went topless and yoga's to the knee providing good view of the rear. After starting the HJ, I was guided (hand) and it was very wet. Once she finished (yes she did) she cleaned up and proceeded to complete HE double handed method to COB. She cleaned everything and offered a water. Great personality and good work effort.

    HH / +50. Damage $. 10.

    Will repeat if nothing else was Available, because her work ethic shines through.

    Stats for me 3/5/9 sums it up.

  4. #2782

    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by RepArgent  [View Original Post]
    Natasha's outstanding and in my opinion she's the best!
    Natasha really knows how to please a man without having to go FS! I still am shocked that she has had 4 kids. Her body is still super sexy!!

  5. #2781

    As many others have said.

    Quote Originally Posted by SundayThree  [View Original Post]
    I saw Natalie a couple weeks ago. She was fantastic. I drew the lucky card that day since I was a walk in. Are there other good options?
    Natasha's outstanding and in my opinion she's the best!

  6. #2780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Blonde / Greenville

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeBone  [View Original Post]
    This one has her phone off currently.
    I posted that over a week ago, when they disappear that quickly it is usually TGTBT.

    Happy hunting.

  7. #2779

    Nat at Pan

    Quote Originally Posted by Shawtren  [View Original Post]
    OMG Bloozer. Go! Don't walk. RUN!! Natasha in my opinion is the epitome of what a non-FS massage should be! You will NOT be disappointed.
    I saw Natalie a couple weeks ago. She was fantastic. I drew the lucky card that day since I was a walk in. Are there other good options?

  8. #2778

    Tried to contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her, but have texted, using my hobby phone. Her rates are. 7 hhr she claimed the menu included BBBJCIM. BP GR escort.

    http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Fema...anion/18204457
    This one has her phone off currently.

  9. #2777

    New one

    Quote Originally Posted by GrBigGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Can you double check the contact info. For this lady is correct?. Coudn't make it work. Thanks very much!
    Can you PM me the link for her as well, Thanks.

  10. #2776

    Natasha at Panacea

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloozer  [View Original Post]
    I had a 1:00 with her from the reviews I read. I got there an got confused. My note said "Nat at Pan. A beautiful dark haired girl that greeted me was "Natasha" Holy bawlz she was gorgeous.

    Hmmm, which one was it? "Nat or Nat?" Natalie came out', cute blonde. She verified the appointment, back I went with Natasha on my mind. Natalie got started, Great massage. Firm hands. She.

    Found the knots and beat the hell out of them. The Flip: Like I said, cute blonde! When she took her clothes off, what a beautiful body. That body is centerfold material. Her technique was mechanical.

    But in a good way. Her experience showed. Damn! She left me happy! I most definitely will repeat. But that Natasha has me thinking.
    OMG Bloozer. Go! Don't walk. RUN!! Natasha in my opinion is the epitome of what a non-FS massage should be! You will NOT be disappointed.

  11. #2775

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloozer  [View Original Post]
    I had a 1:00 with her from the reviews I read. I got there an got confused. My note said "Nat at Pan. A beautiful dark haired girl that greeted me was "Natasha" Holy bawlz she was gorgeous.

    Hmmm, which one was it? "Nat or Nat?" Natalie came out', cute blonde. She verified the appointment, back I went with Natasha on my mind. Natalie got started, Great massage. Firm hands. She.

    Found the knots and beat the hell out of them. The Flip: Like I said, cute blonde! When she took her clothes off, what a beautiful body. That body is centerfold material. Her technique was mechanical.

    But in a good way. Her experience showed. Damn! She left me happy! I most definitely will repeat. But that Natasha has me thinking.
    I've seen her several times and can't say enough about how great she is. Beautiful, fun, friendly and really good at EVERYTHING she does!

  12. #2774
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by WolvGuy  [View Original Post]
    LMAO. That's a new one. I needed that laugh.
    She used to offer nude with roaming, I asked her why it changed. She told me the same thing.

    Must be she is getting plenty of biz. And doesn't need to offer nude or roaming anymore.

    I am checking out the Star duo next week.

    They are Witnessing approved and recommend.

  13. #2773

    Jennifer

    Saw Jennifer yesterday due to the positive reports I've read. I must say she is in fact worth the time and money. I can't really say she's as certified as she leads one to believe, but who gives a shit about that. Her setup was clean, easy and comfortable. Her personality was cool and oh my God what a body. I've never had a massage from a better looking girl. I'll be back as long as no Jack ass ruins it for everyone and turns her off to the business. That being said be cool, tip well when appropriate and respect the ladies doing something we love!!

  14. #2772

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by WolvGuy  [View Original Post]
    LMAO. That's a new one. I needed that laugh.
    I saw yesterday I was awesome massage and I got to pet her kitty I just made her laugh a lot and and compliment her very well on her massage.

  15. #2771

    Natale At panacea

    I had a 1:00 with her from the reviews I read. I got there an got confused. My note said "Nat at Pan. A beautiful dark haired girl that greeted me was "Natasha" Holy bawlz she was gorgeous.

    Hmmm, which one was it? "Nat or Nat?" Natalie came out', cute blonde. She verified the appointment, back I went with Natasha on my mind. Natalie got started, Great massage. Firm hands. She.

    Found the knots and beat the hell out of them. The Flip: Like I said, cute blonde! When she took her clothes off, what a beautiful body. That body is centerfold material. Her technique was mechanical.

    But in a good way. Her experience showed. Damn! She left me happy! I most definitely will repeat. But that Natasha has me thinking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape