Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,356 to 17,370 of 20140
-
02-03-15 16:35 #2785Senior Member

Posts: 162Tree
There were some old reviews of her but I don't remember anything bad. I have been thinking if giving her a shot so if you do TOFTT please report.
O-Jo.
Originally Posted by NoseJelly
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-15 16:32 #2784Senior Member

Posts: 1014Anyone?
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...-tree/18295281
Anyone try this lady yet? Says it's an office environment with mutual touch.
Thanks!
NJ.
-
02-03-15 15:22 #2783Regular Member

Posts: 17Torie
I had a decent dream about Torie yesterday.
First time dream. Very clean professional atmosphere, comfortable.
Back Massage, rate about a 1. Not much time spent there nor any effort. Excessive but ox and back of thighs rubbing. (Not massage, rub) lots of brushing up against the boys from behind to gauge the temperature of the water.
On the flip was asked if I would be tipping and immediately went topless and yoga's to the knee providing good view of the rear. After starting the HJ, I was guided (hand) and it was very wet. Once she finished (yes she did) she cleaned up and proceeded to complete HE double handed method to COB. She cleaned everything and offered a water. Great personality and good work effort.
HH / +50. Damage $. 10.
Will repeat if nothing else was Available, because her work ethic shines through.
Stats for me 3/5/9 sums it up.
-
02-03-15 14:15 #2782Senior Member

Posts: 1509Yes.
Natasha really knows how to please a man without having to go FS! I still am shocked that she has had 4 kids. Her body is still super sexy!!
Originally Posted by RepArgent
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-15 12:42 #2781Senior Member

Posts: 105As many others have said.
Natasha's outstanding and in my opinion she's the best!
Originally Posted by SundayThree
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-15 17:21 #2780Senior Member

Posts: 4439Blonde / Greenville
I posted that over a week ago, when they disappear that quickly it is usually TGTBT.
Originally Posted by TeeBone
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting.
-
02-02-15 12:21 #2779Regular Member

Posts: 3Nat at Pan
I saw Natalie a couple weeks ago. She was fantastic. I drew the lucky card that day since I was a walk in. Are there other good options?
Originally Posted by Shawtren
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-15 10:16 #2778Regular Member

Posts: 17Tried to contact
This one has her phone off currently.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-15 10:12 #2777Regular Member

Posts: 17New one
Can you PM me the link for her as well, Thanks.
Originally Posted by GrBigGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-15 09:28 #2776Senior Member

Posts: 537Natasha at Panacea
OMG Bloozer. Go! Don't walk. RUN!! Natasha in my opinion is the epitome of what a non-FS massage should be! You will NOT be disappointed.
Originally Posted by Bloozer
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-15 14:17 #2775Senior Member

Posts: 105Natasha
I've seen her several times and can't say enough about how great she is. Beautiful, fun, friendly and really good at EVERYTHING she does!
Originally Posted by Bloozer
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-15 23:51 #2774Senior Member

Posts: 4439Jennifer
She used to offer nude with roaming, I asked her why it changed. She told me the same thing.
Originally Posted by WolvGuy
[View Original Post]
Must be she is getting plenty of biz. And doesn't need to offer nude or roaming anymore.
I am checking out the Star duo next week.
They are Witnessing approved and recommend.
-
01-30-15 17:22 #2773Senior Member

Posts: 134Jennifer
Saw Jennifer yesterday due to the positive reports I've read. I must say she is in fact worth the time and money. I can't really say she's as certified as she leads one to believe, but who gives a shit about that. Her setup was clean, easy and comfortable. Her personality was cool and oh my God what a body. I've never had a massage from a better looking girl. I'll be back as long as no Jack ass ruins it for everyone and turns her off to the business. That being said be cool, tip well when appropriate and respect the ladies doing something we love!!
-
01-30-15 17:14 #2772Regular Member

Posts: 17Jen
I saw yesterday I was awesome massage and I got to pet her kitty I just made her laugh a lot and and compliment her very well on her massage.
Originally Posted by WolvGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-15 12:52 #2771Senior Member

Posts: 940Natale At panacea
I had a 1:00 with her from the reviews I read. I got there an got confused. My note said "Nat at Pan. A beautiful dark haired girl that greeted me was "Natasha" Holy bawlz she was gorgeous.
Hmmm, which one was it? "Nat or Nat?" Natalie came out', cute blonde. She verified the appointment, back I went with Natasha on my mind. Natalie got started, Great massage. Firm hands. She.
Found the knots and beat the hell out of them. The Flip: Like I said, cute blonde! When she took her clothes off, what a beautiful body. That body is centerfold material. Her technique was mechanical.
But in a good way. Her experience showed. Damn! She left me happy! I most definitely will repeat. But that Natasha has me thinking.










Reply With Quote





