Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Eastern, NC

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 692
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Loshan  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Great BBBJ.

  2. #61

    Amythest


  3. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by CvorBarra  [View Original Post]
    Kayla in Jacksonville. Easily the best sloppy bbj ever.

    Only posts on BP a couple of times a month, but well worth the wait.
    100% agreed! She's one of my go-to gals when I just need a good mouth. Her location is private and legit too, haven't been sketched out by her yet. She is pretty much available most days even when not posting on BP FYI! Stay safe.

  4. #59
    Kayla in Jacksonville. Easily the best sloppy bbj ever.

    Only posts on BP a couple of times a month, but well worth the wait.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoloCup44  [View Original Post]
    I travel all over ENC and always look to find the best BJ in the area. Here are a couple quick reviews from the last couple months.

    Babs Bunny - 30's black lady who will wet your whistle. Sloppy bbj, porn style with occasional rimming and ball play. Will swallow on command.

    BONER RATING - 9 out of 10 LOOKS 6.

    Summer. Travels all over ENC. 30's white lady. Solid BBBJ and can work magic stick like a pro. No CIM but pop on the chin.

    BONER RATING - 7 LOOKS 5.

    Mercy- 20's black lady. Sucks and DTs with out gag. Ball play too. Like to talk dirty and a little rough, CIM allowed.

    BONER RATING -8 Looks 7.

    KASH- 20's black lady. Long ass tongue can DT and lick balls at same time. Good suction and ball play. Takes good commands. COF allowed.

    BONER RATING 7 Looks 6.

    Hope this helps anyone looking for some relief. If anyone has another top contender let me know.

    BE SAFE.

  5. #58
    ENC CL title "good as gold" :http://eastnc.craigslist.org/cas/4860939722.html.

    I suspect she needs rent money this am.

    My little friend has knowledge but was asked not to share.

  6. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by IratePirate  [View Original Post]
    She's back in Greenville. The boyfriend thing never lasts.

    Once a hoe always a hoe.

    I'll hit it today for you and let you know how it was.
    How tall is she?

  7. #56

    RE: Amethyst

    Quote Originally Posted by OneFunGuy772  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several times. I was honestly heart broken when she no longer works the greenville area. I had several dreams that she could give any porn star a run for their money when it comes to blow pops.

    Alas, her and her boyfriend got back together and she will not be working the greenville area anymore.
    She's back in Greenville. The boyfriend thing never lasts.

    Once a hoe always a hoe.

    I'll hit it today for you and let you know how it was.

  8. #55

    Head Games

    I travel all over ENC and always look to find the best BJ in the area. Here are a couple quick reviews from the last couple months.

    Babs Bunny - 30's black lady who will wet your whistle. Sloppy bbj, porn style with occasional rimming and ball play. Will swallow on command.

    BONER RATING - 9 out of 10 LOOKS 6.

    Summer. Travels all over ENC. 30's white lady. Solid BBBJ and can work magic stick like a pro. No CIM but pop on the chin.

    BONER RATING - 7 LOOKS 5.

    Mercy- 20's black lady. Sucks and DTs with out gag. Ball play too. Like to talk dirty and a little rough, CIM allowed.

    BONER RATING -8 Looks 7.

    KASH- 20's black lady. Long ass tongue can DT and lick balls at same time. Good suction and ball play. Takes good commands. COF allowed.

    BONER RATING 7 Looks 6.

    Hope this helps anyone looking for some relief. If anyone has another top contender let me know.

    BE SAFE.

  9. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaronDaron  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info, Boyfriend or not, I think she may still in the hobby. Saw her posting a couple days ago. I like her pics, but I found some others with more tats and some extra weight. Who knows? I have found that some "boyfriends" don't mind the girls playing and picking up some extra bucks. They just play video games in the living room.
    Oh yea, I saw that too. That lasted all of about a week of her not working in greenville. She claimed her boyfriend asked her to not work in greenville because of his family and friends. He said that she would be working in raleigh and other cities but not here. Of course she's now back to work in the area, might last a little while?

    As far as her pics go, the one with a lot of tats are accurate. She has some very nice tits, it's a shame that she marked them up with tattoos all across them! Her weight seems to be on target, she's not super thin, but she definitely isn't overweight.

    Whenever I have had the occassion to dream about her, she is always wearing nice lingerie, thigh high stockings, etc. I've dreamed that she can DT and take it like a pro. I've never been able to make it pass that, so I'm not sure what the other goods are like, although I've been tempted to try, I just can't bring myself to stopping the perfect dream.

  10. #53

    Amythest

    Quote Originally Posted by OneFunGuy772  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several times. I was honestly heart broken when she no longer works the greenville area. I had several dreams that she could give any porn star a run for their money when it comes to blow pops.

    Alas, her and her boyfriend got back together and she will not be working the greenville area anymore.
    Thanks for the info, Boyfriend or not, I think she may still in the hobby. Saw her posting a couple days ago. I like her pics, but I found some others with more tats and some extra weight. Who knows? I have found that some "boyfriends" don't mind the girls playing and picking up some extra bucks. They just play video games in the living room.

  11. #52

    Jackpot!!

    I use to see this girl about a year or so ago, but she dropped off the radar and hadn't seen her since. Low and behold I saw a posting with pictures I'd seen before, so I called and it was her. Menu has changed a bit, but I didn't care for a second. She's got the fittest body I've ever had in my hands. Not an ounce of fat on her. She's so personable and genuine, and a lot of fun in bed. Talk about tight!! I'm not a big dude, but she makes me feel like I am. LOL. Run to see her before she drops off the radar again. Rates are very reasonable for what you get. True spinner in every way. I'm going to see her as much as I can before she disappears.

    http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...-lady/19596727

  12. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaronDaron  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several times. I was honestly heart broken when she no longer works the greenville area. I had several dreams that she could give any porn star a run for their money when it comes to blow pops.

    Alas, her and her boyfriend got back together and she will not be working the greenville area anymore.

  13. #50

    Did

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaronDaron  [View Original Post]
    You TOFTT yet?

  14. #49

  15. #48

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape