Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,371 to 17,385 of 20140
-
01-30-15 00:34 #2770Senior Member

Posts: 315LMAO. That's a new one. I needed that laugh.
Originally Posted by LonelyLove
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-15 21:15 #2769Senior Member

Posts: 138Topless and panties. Doesn't let you pet the kitty because she says it gives her ingrown hairs.
Originally Posted by GoFast222
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-15 14:33 #2768Regular Member

Posts: 20How comfy does she get for the message?
Originally Posted by LonelyLove
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-15 14:02 #2767Senior Member

Posts: 138Jen
Nope, nothing else is offered and she successfully explains it to you that she wants to stay clean, personally and physically. I respect her stance on that. She's incredibly cool in many ways.
Originally Posted by SomethingNewMi
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-15 17:35 #2766Regular Member

Posts: 13Do either of you know if she does anything extra past the HE? She does have a killer body and I'm hoping to get to know it VERY well.
Originally Posted by Donntee
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-15 07:14 #2765Senior Member

Posts: 396Best Massage
Thanks for the post. I tried her and I now have a new favorite. She has the best bod in the area. She gives a great massage. No mention of money at all. She has a positive outlook so I left feeling great all over.
Originally Posted by Ignite
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-15 11:48 #2764Senior Member

Posts: 59Cost?
Total cost?
Originally Posted by FredP54
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-15 20:24 #2763Regular Member

Posts: 13Torie
Thanks for the review. I tried Torrie today, the massage was ok and relaxing. The finish was above average. Allows mutual massage. Standard rates.
Originally Posted by Mexidutch
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-15 08:47 #2762Regular Member

Posts: 13Best Massage
One of the best massages I have received. You can read previous reviews for details. I will definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by Ignite
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-15 08:39 #2761Banned Member

Posts: 52I think she may have deleted or disabled that email address. I sent one email and it went through, with no trouble. Sent a follow up email about 12 hours later and it was immediately kicked back.
Originally Posted by Grbigguy
[View Original Post]
I have been going through the BP ads looking for anything that could be her. Haven't found anything yet. Seriously hoping to get her contact info. I used to see a girl, who fits her description, not far from where this one is supposed to be located. She was really cool. Maybe this is the same person.
-
01-24-15 02:03 #2760Senior Member

Posts: 4439Greenville
Haven't seen her, but have texted, using my hobby phone. Her rates are. 7 hhr she claimed the menu included BBBJCIM. BP GR escort.
Originally Posted by NoseJelly
[View Original Post]
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Fema...anion/18204457
-
01-23-15 23:20 #2759Senior Member

Posts: 315Nothing that I know of up here.
Originally Posted by NoseJelly
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-15 23:07 #2758Senior Member

Posts: 153Karoke (Or Something Like That) at Pacific
Saw Karoke (or at least it sounded like that) this week. Indian / African American mix. Nice tight body, decent massage, a lot of teasing. Flip was lackluster. Roaming allowed but definitely not appreciated. Will probably not repeat.
-
01-23-15 22:38 #2757Senior Member

Posts: 1014Greenville area
Any mongers know of massage parlors in the Greenville / Stanton / Carson city area that offer HJ or more? Heading that way Saturday afternoon for family stuff, which always calls for some stress relief!
Name of MP and Ladies to ask for would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
NJ.
-
01-23-15 19:36 #2756Regular Member

Posts: 2I have a new one!
Hi. Can you double check the contact info. For this lady is correct?. Coudn't make it work. Thanks very much!
Originally Posted by Bloozer
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






