Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,386 to 17,400 of 20140
-
01-23-15 11:10 #2755Senior Member

Posts: 1509Stay away from Tash!
I called and talked to this girl and wow what a bitchy attitude! I asked her about her sessions and she admitted that she asks for donations upfront and said she wouldn't take anything off for a "measly" $50.00 tip. Her words!
Originally Posted by ZzzDamm
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-15 17:24 #2754Senior Member

Posts: 390I used to see her regularly. Sweet gal, has a nice body with amazing breasts. Only issue for me was she used to text all the damn time. I stopped seeing her because of that.
Originally Posted by Bloozer
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-15 14:06 #2753Senior Member

Posts: 940Oops!
My first time posting pics. This is supposed to be in the escort review section with my last post. Sorry.
Originally Posted by Bloozer
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-15 11:32 #2752Senior Member

Posts: 87Tash
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...-tash/16459530
Saw Tash a few weeks ago, walked into the location, small petite body, some piercings. Massage was average, asked what I tip I told her I tip. 5 she did not even get comfortable for that amount, I will not repeat.
-
01-22-15 01:05 #2751Senior Member

Posts: 940Pics I think?
Originally Posted by Bloozer
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-15 00:22 #2750Senior Member

Posts: 940Tried to upload pics.
Originally Posted by Bloozer
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-15 19:17 #2749Regular Member

Posts: 1Jennifer
I saw Jennifer last week. http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...nteed/17447272.
It was easy to set up. She has the Perfect Body for my tastes, and is in great shape. (I don't like them big) and I like definition in the arms. She gave me a great massage, worked the areas I asked for really well. She went the extra mile. Flip was exactly what it should be. Great! She knew what she was doing, and was interested in making me happy. I actually really enjoyed talking w her. Repeat repeat repeat.
-
01-21-15 15:01 #2748Senior Member

Posts: 940I have a new one!
She posts sporadically on BP will not post pics online. Believe me she looks good. 5'5'tall blonde, 40 yrs. Old. 36 dd 28 38, nice youngish silicones, full menu, attractive as hell! Contact info [Deleted by Admin]
She has an incall north on Burlingame off 28th. Right on Chicago drive. And a few streets up on your right, easy to find. For security reasons she wants email contact first. I had an excellent first time session with her and will repeat. Especially to see the "Silly Cones" Damn they're magnificent! She'll give out her phone after a meet. Enjoy.
-
01-21-15 10:12 #2747Senior Member

Posts: 41Torie
I saw Torie yesterday. Had a positive experience along the lines of some recent reviews. Nice office space, kind of low profile. I do think the pictures are her, just from last summer is what she told me. I recognize the chair in the background in a picture.
Massage was ok. Finish was very good. I found her to be attractive and funny. Will see her again.
http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Body...-only/16679708
-
01-21-15 08:26 #2746Senior Member

Posts: 161While I appreciate your initiative to try to institute something new, I think this idea will be less ideal than you think for a couple reasons.
Originally Posted by Miked45
[View Original Post]
First, reducing a personal experience to a single number is not only difficult, but varies significantly from person to person. I may consider someone a 1 where you think she is an absolute 5. Regardless of what those numbers mean, it's the same concept.
Second, I don't really learn anything from a number. When you describe your experience, I not only get a sense of how much fun you had (or you could explicitly state it if you want), but I also get a sense of how much fun I might have. Maybe I had a wonderful, light, sensual massage from a larger girl, but you like spinners who use lots a pressure.
This whole thing is so subjective that a numbering system just won't work.
That's just my opinion, so take it for what's it worth. Enjoy, and please feel free to share any experiences you may have with us all. Numbering system or not!
-
01-21-15 05:10 #2745Senior Member

Posts: 446E / W Redux
If you haven't seen her BP ad Ally is back at E / W. Rob is gone for a while and Mona is apparently running the show. No drama last night and a good time with Ally, but I think that Rob's attitude chased most of the really cute girls away. Maybe things will be looking up for a while.
-
01-20-15 17:45 #2744Regular Member

Posts: 3Guys how about evaluate these girls by rating them
I am trying to find women that give a really good massage and some extras.
A nice 1 to 5 scale would be nice 1 being best. I only been to a few girls.
And 2 of them were a total waste so anyway just thought I would throw the.
Idea of rating them out there.
-
01-20-15 12:20 #2743Regular Member

Posts: 11Pacific on 44th
My last trip to GR found me at Pacific on 44th. As a walk in, I drew Jenna. Not too bad looking. While she was working on the backside she asked if I would be tipping. I told her yes, 50. She immediately removed everything but her panties. On the flip she got up on the table with me where she stayed the entire time. I found no place she wouldn't let me roam (inside or out). All in all, she was very fun and I probably would repeat. I'm guessing there was more on the menu that the HE I settled for. Next time I'll found out. I would like to find out more about this duo that SeanZ speaks of. Like who and how much.
-
01-19-15 09:16 #2742Senior Member

Posts: 1014What 2 ladies did you see?
Originally Posted by SeanZ
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-15 23:46 #2741Regular Member

Posts: 64 be (s are better than 2. At Pacific 44
They were a blast, lots of teasing, lots of breast-in-face action. Nice little ones with stiff nipples.
The entire time I was wiggling and toes and curling until I was not able to take it anymore.
Left very very happy.
I definitely would repeat.









Reply With Quote






