Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 5443
-
01-29-15 14:45 #4093Senior Member

Posts: 190Chrissy
Tuesday night I picked up WSW name Chrissy 36 yr old. 2 for BJ on scale of 1-10.
Missy-pooh was an 7. 5 but I ain't mad. Got her after 11 pm that night, the corner of brdway and ferry. I got her digits for next time but she's friends with this one name Ashley, young slim WSW that walks with her head to the side with a fast paste, she's always out there on Morgan. She's way better at rocking the MIC than home girl Chrissy but it is what it izz. Dropped her back off and on my way to Atlantic City I made a left onto Morgan and right before you jump on the freeway there is a shoulder where trucks park at night. I saw my old WSW name Katie. Kinda chubbyissh but she's definitely a 10* at all aspects in workn and especially when in doggystl position right when you bust that nut shawty wiggles her big booty left to right really fast and then slows down at the same time pushing her ass back on you, boy oh boy. Fellas you got to get you some playtime there with her. She always got a black dude walking not to far away from her, blondish hairstyle, about 5'4 hght and has a tattoo right above her booty, she's worth the fee though trust me. I told Mr. CJ about her potential talent and photogenic captivating abundance she might put forth for us. Fellas keep safe and warm.
-
01-27-15 06:16 #4092Senior Member

Posts: 161Tiff
Pretty girl nice body, Good find CJ.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-15 16:06 #4091Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Tiff
I wish I could help, but I can't. I didn't think to ask for a number, since I now know where she's staying. She shouldn't be that hard to find.
Originally Posted by Milfsalot
[View Original Post]
A couple people had been telling me about a girl named Tiffany and offered to introduce us. My being cautious, I always gave an excuse. It wasn't until Icey offered to take me to this $10 spot that was supposed to be clean (it wasn't) that I realized that Tiffany was a girl I'd known for awhile.
To my knowledge, she isn't walking Broadway. She is available and deals mainly with regulars. She is that good.
CookyJar.
-
01-26-15 10:52 #4090Senior Member

Posts: 425Tiff
Oooweee. Tiff is one of the best in Camden. Was lucky to catch her early morning months back looking sexy as hell in her jeans. She put on an absolute show for me. Had the digits but those are dead now. Feel free to PM with replacement digits if anyone has them.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-15 11:05 #4089Senior Member

Posts: 5563Tiffany's Big Booty
Been around the world, don't speak the language, but her booty don't need explaining.
All I really need to understand is when she talks dirty to me.
Anyway, every day I'm trying to get to it; got her saved in my phone under "Big Booty."
CookyJar.
-
01-25-15 11:00 #4088Senior Member

Posts: 5563Tiffany's really sweet BBBJ
Remember this Tiffany? No! Okay! Follow this link: Tiffany A Super Star, and refresh your memory.
After Icey left, Tiffany took over.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Tiffany is a whole lot of fun to be with, she really knows how to shake her behind. But! What really made this date great was her BBBJ. She told me now that she has gotten to know me better bear back blow jobs would be on the menu. Holy shyt, can she suck dick.
My plan is to get her away from this dump and into a nicer room for our next date. I want to spend some quality time with Tiffany's ass (and mouth).
CookyJar.
-
01-22-15 14:57 #4087Senior Member

Posts: 1194I had her in Atlantic City September 2013 and we took a shower together and I can say that was one of my best showers ever.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-15 10:27 #4086Senior Member

Posts: 5563Icey. Returns
Remember Icey? Click on this link: Anon Icey and this one:Kate and Icey, if you don't.
When we got to this location I was happy to see that some old friends of mine were there. I asked Icey if would be alright if one of them joined us. She seemed happy. She had recommend / mentioned one of the girls before we had arrived. Right after being compensated for the pictures, she left. I was shocked when Icey suddenly remembered that she had to leave to picked-up her daughter.
I was a little disappointed, but happy that I had a replacement.
CookyJar.
-
01-14-15 17:49 #4085Senior Member

Posts: 411Hopefully, it means she's off the streets and no longer turning tricks.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-15 12:04 #4084Senior Member

Posts: 194Pretty Woman
Ok I plucked this pic of Kristen in my bedroom from an old StreetHawk post.
This IMHO shows that resemblance to Julia Roberts that Kristen had. Long legs, long brown hair, slim and statuesque. Her service the first 3 months I dated her was unmatched. She was a perfect provider and I had many great times with her. I hope she is doing well.
KSW
-
01-10-15 00:35 #4083Senior Member

Posts: 790Beer discussion when there are no SWs to talk about
My favorite is also a Troeg's brewed Dream Weaver. Tastes of Bananas! RM Happy mongering.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-15 22:21 #4082Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: CJ is the man!
This may be a little off topic, but...
Try Troegenator Double Bock it's good year round. It's not as beefy (bitter) as Burton Baton, it's a milder flavored great beer. And next fall get yourself a couple of cases of Mad Elf ale. Much milder but with lots of flavor and it gets better with aging. Both are brewed by TROEGS.
Originally Posted by Samo38
[View Original Post]
Another favorite of mine is, Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout. Imported year round, low 5%ABV. A really solid oatmeal stout, doesn't get much better.
Then again, maybe you already know. LOL.
CookyJar.
-
01-08-15 11:57 #4081Senior Member

Posts: 194Dyan
Tell you what someone better reel her in or she will either end up hurt or holding a cup at intersections.
Originally Posted by JackAce
[View Original Post]
KSW.
-
01-08-15 07:22 #4080Senior Member

Posts: 121I'm telling you, she's not the same person. It's time for an in depth interview with her, that only you can perform!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-15 01:39 #4079Senior Member

Posts: 190Of all nights!
No le or ule in sight tonight here on Brdway / Pine / Atlantic / Busstop / Morgan!!
None whatsoever but you would think they'll be out (SW) there was one BSW right by Atlantic bundle up but looks weren't my type, felt a bit sorry for her seeing that it's colder than hell but oh well keep on moving. First time in this weather for this for me LOL. I know some of you must saying, WTF? Is he crazy??it's cold as shit out there. I had to give it a go.










Reply With Quote





