Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 363 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4078

    Cold than ah'muddafucka

    Mann iz the SW's going to be out there tonite? Cold weather ain't no joke!55357;56864;55357;56885;last night just on Walnut there was a white old Jeep Cherokee lights on just sitting there 50 ft from brdway, Security or popo* keeping tabs on mudda effr's going up and doubling back but just like them rats you try to catch, put poison down on ground they going to figure out not to eat that shit because other fellow mongers get busted, keep eyes open to the little things my brethrens. Keep your fcuking eyes OPEN!55357;56850;. Single digits degrees tonite but I'm ah give it my first time in this type of weather.

  2. #4077

    Synonyms

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    A lot of mongers get hung-up on the one adjective, "Pretty. " But, what about those girls who could best be described as, "Sensual?" And! What about the, "Erotic," girls? How about those girls who are best deserving of another adjective, such as, "Romantic, seductive, suggestive, aphrodisiac, arousing, earthy, hot, passionate, raunchy, spicy, stimulating and titillating?" Does a girl have to be pretty or the prettiest, in order to be deserving of our attention?

    What about, "admirable, adorable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, captivating, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enthralling, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fetching, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, inviting, lovely, magnetic, magnificent, marvelous, mesmeric, nice, pleasing, pretty, pulchritudinous, radiant, ravishing, refined, resplendent, shapely, slightly, splendid statuesque, stunning, sublime, superb, symmetrical, taking, tantalizing, teasing, tempting, well-formed, winning, or just plain wonderful?

    Step a little outside of your comfort zone and there you might find a girl like the enchanting little erotic minx, Stacey.

    CookyJar.
    Did someone get a thesaurus for Christmas?

    Fun to be with. Or ejaculatory!

  3. #4076

    Re: Gaetana

    Quote Originally Posted by CephlapodLove  [View Original Post]
    Dude! Hope you had the time of yer life with Gaetana. I think this is the girl who ripped me off at the Fairview while she was in residence one summer.
    She hasn't been around for a while. My best guess is that she's gotten herself together and is somewhere walking the straight and narrow.

    If a guy like you, who has been around the block a few times, can get got, my suggestion to the rest of us is to always be cautious.

    CookyJar.

  4. #4075

    Re: Dyan. The beginning of the end?

    Quote Originally Posted by JackAce  [View Original Post]
    …Do me a favor, if you talk to her (CJ, she mentioned she saw you the day this all went down), please just ask her.
    "Why did you lie and steal from Sofa King?" She will know exactly who you are talking about. I'd the love to hear the responses.
    Be well. Be safe!
    Strange! Very strange indeed! Right before the Christmas holidays, I saw Dyan strolling towards me on the opposite side of the streets. She looked directly at me and walked right pass me. On another occasion, I waved at her and she completely ignored me. I believe she needs / sometimes wears glasses, but this was like she didn't recognize me.

    I find this to be odd behavior because in the past she has chased me down for blocks when I didn't stop to speak to her.

    CookyJar.

  5. #4074

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    A lot of mongers get hung-up on the one adjective, "Pretty. " But, what about those girls who could best be described as, "Sensual?" And! What about the, "Erotic," girls? How about those girls who are best deserving of another adjective, such as, "Romantic, seductive, suggestive, aphrodisiac, arousing, earthy, hot, passionate, raunchy, spicy, stimulating and titillating?" Does a girl have to be pretty or the prettiest, in order to be deserving of our attention?

    What about, "admirable, adorable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, captivating, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enthralling, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fetching, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, inviting, lovely, magnetic, magnificent, marvelous, mesmeric, nice, pleasing, pretty, pulchritudinous, radiant, ravishing, refined, resplendent, shapely, slightly, splendid statuesque, stunning, sublime, superb, symmetrical, taking, tantalizing, teasing, tempting, well-formed, winning, or just plain wonderful?

    Step a little outside of your comfort zone and there you might find a girl like the enchanting little erotic minx, Stacey.

    CookyJar.
    The best word that I can use to describe the young lady in your photo set is "Exotic". Also, she is very hot looking.

  6. #4073

    2 SW's

    Saw two today around 3 pm. Camile was on Morgan right by the Food Van.

    They were two though while I was working my way up to brdway, right after Atlantic ave on right hand side near that corner store. She was in blue jeans kinda tall blk bubble jacket with pink under garment shirt, mayb in her 20's. Gave me the eye and I knew she was' but was still looking then just before or after Berkley I think there was one with almost the same attire as the other one I passed couple of minutes ago but very very disturbing look she had kinda scary. Does any fellow knows any info on the first one?

  7. #4072

    Your favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    A lot of mongers get hung-up on the one adjective, "Pretty. " But, what about those girls who could best be described as, "Sensual?" And! What about the, "Erotic," girls? How about those girls who are best deserving of another adjective, such as, "Romantic, seductive, suggestive, aphrodisiac, arousing, earthy, hot, passionate, raunchy, spicy, stimulating and titillating?" Does a girl have to be pretty or the prettiest, in order to be deserving of our attention?

    What about, "admirable, adorable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, captivating, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enthralling, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fetching, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, inviting, lovely, magnetic, magnificent, marvelous, mesmeric, nice, pleasing, pretty, pulchritudinous, radiant, ravishing, refined, resplendent, shapely, slightly, splendid statuesque, stunning, sublime, superb, symmetrical, taking, tantalizing, teasing, tempting, well-formed, winning, or just plain wonderful?

    Step a little outside of your comfort zone and there you might find a girl like the enchanting little erotic minx, Stacey.

    CookyJar.
    I see she's your favorite there Mr. See.

    How the freakn you get that pic with her in mirror and outside of it??LOL.

    Good work though.

  8. #4071

    Stacey. Hard to Describe

    A lot of mongers get hung-up on the one adjective, "Pretty. " But, what about those girls who could best be described as, "Sensual?" And! What about the, "Erotic," girls? How about those girls who are best deserving of another adjective, such as, "Romantic, seductive, suggestive, aphrodisiac, arousing, earthy, hot, passionate, raunchy, spicy, stimulating and titillating?" Does a girl have to be pretty or the prettiest, in order to be deserving of our attention?

    What about, "admirable, adorable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, captivating, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enthralling, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fetching, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, inviting, lovely, magnetic, magnificent, marvelous, mesmeric, nice, pleasing, pretty, pulchritudinous, radiant, ravishing, refined, resplendent, shapely, slightly, splendid statuesque, stunning, sublime, superb, symmetrical, taking, tantalizing, teasing, tempting, well-formed, winning, or just plain wonderful?

    Step a little outside of your comfort zone and there you might find a girl like the enchanting little erotic minx, Stacey.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stacey 003.jpg‎   Stacey 004.jpg‎   Stacey 001.jpg‎   Stacey 72.jpg‎   Stacey 92.jpg‎  

    Stacey 94.jpg‎   Stacey 90.jpg‎   Stacey 005.jpg‎   Stacey 89.jpg‎   Stacey 91.jpg‎  


  9. #4070

    K and D

    Kristen and Deena.

    Saw Deena Saturday, today, tomorrow. And she promised every day this week.

    Way to start 2015.

  10. #4069

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I never meant a Sam J S. And...

    I would never be so bold as to say I could judge who is the prettiest. But, while Stephanie may not be the prettiest, she does have most of the qualities I consider necessary. Beautiful healthy hair, a lovely smile, and checkout those eyes and classic body shape. Stephanie may not be the prettiest, but she's damn close.

    Unfortunately she hasn't been around for years. .

    CookyJar.
    Stephanie gets my vote even though I never had the pleasure of dating her.

    Good hunting gents.

    KSW.

  11. #4068
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. We all know that and agree to the premise. When face with what others seem to think is beautiful we often fail to uphold to the principle.

    Over the years I have photographed a number of girl who I thought were attractive. In an exercise in futility, I am posting just a few examples and would like to ask the following question: In your humble opinion, who's pretty and who is not.

    No numbers! No she's a 5 and she's a 9 & ! Just a flat, she's pretty and she's not.

    There's no right or wrong, just opinion. I am curious and have nothing better to do. If you want to explain, fine. If not, no foul.

    Check them out, what do you think. Which ones would you keep and who would you throw back.

    CookyJar

    4
    I'd pick Tiffany and Stephanie even though I have never met either of them. Just basing on the pictures, I'd say they're the hottest. But some of them do look different in person though.

  12. #4067

    Very Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the picks, SeeForYou!

    Short and to the point, a man of few words and a man after my own heart.

    Carey! Before I knew her as Carey, she was Barbie aka Molissa. Like many others, she bounced back and forth from Broadway and BackPage. She made a big slash about a year ago.

    CookyJar.
    CJ, thanks for sharing, these girls are hot and just my type. I going to have make a trip to Jersey soon!

  13. #4066

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the picks, SeeForYou!

    Short and to the point, a man of few words and a man after my own heart.

    Carey! Before I knew her as Carey, she was Barbie aka Molissa. Like many others, she bounced back and forth from Broadway and BackPage. She made a big slash about a year ago.

    CookyJar.
    Thank you, two of the finest, very nice.

  14. #4065

    CJ is the man!

    CJ I must say I have admired your hobbying and your sharing for a long time. However your last batch of pics reaffirms my belief in you. Burton Baton! I knew you were a man of taste.

  15. #4064

    Gaetana

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the pick, Njroadrash.

    Wow! Did you pick a winner. Gaetana aka Superhead was an ATF of mine and just about anyone who ever dated her.

    Most girls with her kind of beauty depend mainly on their looks. Gaetana depended on quality of service. In fact it was she who told me that her nickname was, "Superhead. ".

    She hasn't been around for a couple of years now hope she's doing well.

    CookyJar.
    Dude! Hope you had the time of yer life with Gaetana. I think this is the girl who ripped me off at the Fairview while she was in residence one summer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape