Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 566 of 806 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 616 666 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 12076
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3601

    Samantha

    Thursday night eight thity at 18th and National.

    She was kinda chunky WSW but the only one around at the time.

    She wanted big money started by saying she does not do head for 20, so I said how about 30 and if you do it good and cath it I will tip another 10. She declined so I said Ok I will take you back, well then she says ok for 40 BBJCIM. We find a spot and she continues to try for more money saying she can't beleive she is doing it this cheap, makes loads more money downtown at the bars by the casino, and on, and on. I remind her where she is, and she completes the task.

    Bottom line she got top dollar for performance, would not repeat unless she was only one out again, BTW I did cover quite a bit of teritory that night and was no others out at the time.

    Thanks to all the previouse posters which helped me find the spots.

  2. #3600
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargow20  [View Original Post]
    I think the cops were being overzealous. I doubt the cops can stop you for merely parking near a residence where a prostitute lives. Best thing to do is to simply remain silent in this case.
    Yes, believe it or not they can if it's in an area known for prostitution. And he was actually talking to the KNOWN working girl. He was very lucky that he wasn't given a ticket or thrown in jail. The jail part is sure overkill but has been known to happen.

  3. #3599
    I think the cops were being overzealous. I doubt the cops can stop you for merely parking near a residence where a prostitute lives. Best thing to do is to simply remain silent in this case.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Well I have to say that I am the luckiest sumnabich I know. I had picked up a BSW on the south loop the other day, but had no time, so we made plans to hook up later that night. I called her and made arrangements to meet on a side street off National. I pulled up and before I could even drop my window, the cherries and berries flashed behind me. An unmarked car pulled me over, then all of a sudden there were three squads helping the female officer in the unmarked question me about my activities. The woman I was meeting was a known prostitute, so I guess that constituted reasonable cause. After much back and forth, with shrouded threats of prosecution and jail, I was let go.

    I think the upshot was that the unmarked pulled me over too soon. They really didn't have much on me, not even a seat belt violation, so I was much chastised and sent packing. It did take my desire for a little road head out of me, so I guess Uncle and Auntie LEO accomplished their goal. Good thing I had on my brown trousers, that's al I can say.

    Stay safe, be good, avoid unmarked cars.

    Coochie (the stains don't wash out) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  4. #3598

    Corina

    After my trip to Exotica (see my strip club review), I hit the stroll to see if I could see any familiar faces with the recent nice weather. Ran into a new face on 13th and G by the name of Corina. Slim Latina. It was dark but from what I could see no signs of marks. After LE check she quoted. 4 for BBBJCIM and CFS. Figured for that price it wouldn't be great but thankfully I was wrong. Amazing BBBJCIM with a lot of attention to the boys. After awhile she put on the hat with her mouth and got on top for Cg. Went to mish. Took off hat to finish with BBBJCIM. She took every drop. Smiled and opened her mouth to show me she took it all. Good girl. Should have asked for digits but if I run into her again I would definitely repeat.

  5. #3597

    Corine

    Saw a whole bunch also today on the drive through the south side. But made a huge find at the goodwill off of Oklahoma. I just had a felling the way she dressed and her comments she would car date. It was easy getting her to talk to me, but when I asked her would you like to go for a drive with me. She said that will cost you. 5, and I said I have. 3 only. We never left the parking lot, but I did move my car to the far east side of the lot. She left her bag of junkin my car so I tried to call her with the number she gave me. Well guess what. Bad number. Blond, 5'2 or3 skinny, and wears padded bra to make it appear she has boobs. No tattoos, no marks just a clean and clean shaven. Age I am not sure but young. Next time I will see her I'd.

  6. #3596

    Busy Day

    Was traveling east on Greenfield a little after 1:00 and saw 3 gals, all on the south side of the street, between 24th and 18th. I wasn't looking to pick anyone up, but the "nice" weather had them out. No sign of L. E., either.

  7. #3595

    What did they say?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Well I have to say that I am the luckiest sumnabich I know.....,..I pulled up and before I could even drop my window, the cherries and berries flashed behind me. An unmarked car pulled me over, then all of a sudden there were three squads helping the female officer in the unmarked question me about my activities. The woman I was meeting was a known prostitute, so I guess that constituted reasonable cause. After much back and forth, with shrouded threats of prosecution and jail, I was let go.


    God Bless You All.
    Do you recall exactly what was said and how you responded to each question?

    Did you say you were just cruising the neighborhood looking to buy real estate or something like that?

  8. #3594

    Thanks guys!

    Thank guys for the tips, with this cold weather it's really hard to maintain the Hobby through SW because it's so cold. They come in with cold and stiff and the little guy is easily turned off from a touch of frosbitten hands etc. Horrible would be desirable. Another thing is that the windows gets really steamy from all the action and it's extra obvious to cops and thugs.

  9. #3593

    Lucky man Cooch

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Well I have to say that I am the luckiest sumnabich I know. I had picked up a BSW on the south loop the other day, but had no time, so we made plans to hook up later that night. I called her and made arrangements to meet on a side street off National. I pulled up and before I could even drop my window, the cherries and berries flashed behind me. An unmarked car pulled me over, then all of a sudden there were three squads helping the female officer in the unmarked question me about my activities. The woman I was meeting was a known prostitute, so I guess that constituted reasonable cause. After much back and forth, with shrouded threats of prosecution and jail, I was let go.

    I think the upshot was that the unmarked pulled me over too soon. They really didn't have much on me, not even a seat belt violation, so I was much chastised and sent packing. It did take my desire for a little road head out of me, so I guess Uncle and Auntie LEO accomplished their goal. Good thing I had on my brown trousers, that's al I can say.

    Stay safe, be good, avoid unmarked cars.

    Coochie (the stains don't wash out) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    I'm too paranoid to pick up a SW. Be safe!!

  10. #3592

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Well I have to say that I am the luckiest sumnabich I know. I had picked up a BSW on the south loop the other day, but had no time, so we made plans to hook up later that night. I called her and made arrangements to meet on a side street off National. I pulled up and before I could even drop my window, the cherries and berries flashed behind me. An unmarked car pulled me over, then all of a sudden there were three squads helping the female officer in the unmarked question me about my activities. The woman I was meeting was a known prostitute, so I guess that constituted reasonable cause. After much back and forth, with shrouded threats of prosecution and jail, I was let go.

    I think the upshot was that the unmarked pulled me over too soon. They really didn't have much on me, not even a seat belt violation, so I was much chastised and sent packing. It did take my desire for a little road head out of me, so I guess Uncle and Auntie LEO accomplished their goal. Good thing I had on my brown trousers, that's al I can say.

    Stay safe, be good, avoid unmarked cars.

    Coochie (the stains don't wash out) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    I had the same experience about 3 years ago. Scared the shit out of me. ,. pretty much dried up my appetite for SW. I just use Backpages now.

  11. #3591

    LUckiest fucker in the world

    Well I have to say that I am the luckiest sumnabich I know. I had picked up a BSW on the south loop the other day, but had no time, so we made plans to hook up later that night. I called her and made arrangements to meet on a side street off National. I pulled up and before I could even drop my window, the cherries and berries flashed behind me. An unmarked car pulled me over, then all of a sudden there were three squads helping the female officer in the unmarked question me about my activities. The woman I was meeting was a known prostitute, so I guess that constituted reasonable cause. After much back and forth, with shrouded threats of prosecution and jail, I was let go.

    I think the upshot was that the unmarked pulled me over too soon. They really didn't have much on me, not even a seat belt violation, so I was much chastised and sent packing. It did take my desire for a little road head out of me, so I guess Uncle and Auntie LEO accomplished their goal. Good thing I had on my brown trousers, that's al I can say.

    Stay safe, be good, avoid unmarked cars.

    Coochie (the stains don't wash out) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  12. #3590

    Where to go

    I prefer the notel route. You control where you go and have a better handle on what is happening. I also am getting to old to enjoy the back seat. So a bed, some heat and a shower especially for a SW can be a game changer. $25 to $30 dollars should do it if you shop around. To feel better about the cost come back a few hours later with another girl. That spreads your fixed costs around. LOL VBG. And it is not much more than the $10 option below.

    If you establish a relationship with the owners you might get an hourly rate.

    Some girls know of a place that for $10 you can do the deed. I have done it before but I have to admit it creeped me out. You better know the girl fairly well to go that option IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLife  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, when I do go for SWs I have only optioned for BJ and nothing more. I really want the full service sometimes but is really uncertain about performing the act in a random neighborhood in a car. Grateful for any experience / tips. I'm currently if a cheap motel joint is necessary.

  13. #3589

    Northside run

    Quote Originally Posted by Cacti  [View Original Post]
    Took an early afternoon stroll down north, saw two and turned down the street, driving by saw one looked bad, the better looking of the two came to the car. Started driving did LEO check, found a spot for a quick BBBJ, said her name was Nellie service was good but she like to talk, and she did not take the jizz it was everywhere down my dick and balls, 4 paper towels were not enough to clean up. Damage was. 25.
    Well the price was right and paper towels are cheap LOL inconvenienced but still ahead LOL.

  14. #3588

    Full Service

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLife  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, when I do go for SWs I have only optioned for BJ and nothing more. I really want the full service sometimes but is really uncertain about performing the act in a random neighborhood in a car. Grateful for any experience / tips. I'm currently if a cheap motel joint is necessary.
    Ask them if they have someplace to go. I'd say about 1/3 of them have a spot they can take you to. You might end up having to pay a little to whoever lives there and be Ok with someone sitting in the next room but it sure beats getting caught with your pants off in the back of your car by either the cops or thugs.

    Going with an unknown SW to a spot she choses is risky. Keep your spider senses on high and if anything seems off get out of there. I usually only try this with girls I already know and feel really comfortable with. Ask some questions so you understand the situation before you put yourself in it.

  15. #3587

    North side run

    Took an early afternoon stroll down north, saw two and turned down the street, driving by saw one looked bad, the better looking of the two came to the car. Started driving did LEO check, found a spot for a quick BBBJ, said her name was Nellie service was good but she like to talk, and she did not take the jizz it was everywhere down my dick and balls, 4 paper towels were not enough to clean up. Damage was. 25.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape