Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 12079
-
01-19-15 16:06 #3604Senior Member

Posts: 2814It's called Loitering Prostitution Related. Trust me that is a law in at least Milwaukee. It was enacted some years back to slow down the guys cruising for girls. It seems like way more women are ticketed for this than men. If you search it on Google you'll see it in black and white along with a few mug shots to boot. Agreed it is a ridiculous law but it was enacted it here because of the residents in these neighborhoods pushed for it.
Originally Posted by Hargow20
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-15 14:22 #3603Senior Member

Posts: 2952Wisconsin or Milwaukee does not have a "intent to solicit prostitution law" So you cannot be arrested for merely talking to a SW. CA does and they have been using that law more. I was up in Fresno a years back and pulled over for a SW. I merely pulled over for her and did not speak to her. A cop saw me and pulled me over. It is really a ridiculous law. Basically it's a catch all law designed to give the cops leeway to bust you if they do not have anything more.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-15 11:39 #3602Senior Member

Posts: 2814Lucky for you. Usually when you meet a girl like that the result isn't too good. Those are the ones who ***** that their "mouth is sore" or "you're taking too long". Good job.
Originally Posted by BigFallang
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-15 13:10 #3601Senior Member

Posts: 96Samantha
Thursday night eight thity at 18th and National.
She was kinda chunky WSW but the only one around at the time.
She wanted big money started by saying she does not do head for 20, so I said how about 30 and if you do it good and cath it I will tip another 10. She declined so I said Ok I will take you back, well then she says ok for 40 BBJCIM. We find a spot and she continues to try for more money saying she can't beleive she is doing it this cheap, makes loads more money downtown at the bars by the casino, and on, and on. I remind her where she is, and she completes the task.
Bottom line she got top dollar for performance, would not repeat unless she was only one out again, BTW I did cover quite a bit of teritory that night and was no others out at the time.
Thanks to all the previouse posters which helped me find the spots.
-
01-17-15 12:41 #3600Senior Member

Posts: 2814Yes, believe it or not they can if it's in an area known for prostitution. And he was actually talking to the KNOWN working girl. He was very lucky that he wasn't given a ticket or thrown in jail. The jail part is sure overkill but has been known to happen.
Originally Posted by Hargow20
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-15 12:01 #3599Senior Member

Posts: 2952I think the cops were being overzealous. I doubt the cops can stop you for merely parking near a residence where a prostitute lives. Best thing to do is to simply remain silent in this case.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-15 10:43 #3598Senior Member

Posts: 223Corina
After my trip to Exotica (see my strip club review), I hit the stroll to see if I could see any familiar faces with the recent nice weather. Ran into a new face on 13th and G by the name of Corina. Slim Latina. It was dark but from what I could see no signs of marks. After LE check she quoted. 4 for BBBJCIM and CFS. Figured for that price it wouldn't be great but thankfully I was wrong. Amazing BBBJCIM with a lot of attention to the boys. After awhile she put on the hat with her mouth and got on top for Cg. Went to mish. Took off hat to finish with BBBJCIM. She took every drop. Smiled and opened her mouth to show me she took it all. Good girl. Should have asked for digits but if I run into her again I would definitely repeat.
-
01-15-15 20:39 #3597Senior Member

Posts: 514Corine
Saw a whole bunch also today on the drive through the south side. But made a huge find at the goodwill off of Oklahoma. I just had a felling the way she dressed and her comments she would car date. It was easy getting her to talk to me, but when I asked her would you like to go for a drive with me. She said that will cost you. 5, and I said I have. 3 only. We never left the parking lot, but I did move my car to the far east side of the lot. She left her bag of junkin my car so I tried to call her with the number she gave me. Well guess what. Bad number. Blond, 5'2 or3 skinny, and wears padded bra to make it appear she has boobs. No tattoos, no marks just a clean and clean shaven. Age I am not sure but young. Next time I will see her I'd.
-
01-15-15 16:58 #3596Banned Member

Posts: 287Busy Day
Was traveling east on Greenfield a little after 1:00 and saw 3 gals, all on the south side of the street, between 24th and 18th. I wasn't looking to pick anyone up, but the "nice" weather had them out. No sign of L. E., either.
-
01-15-15 08:22 #3595Senior Member

Posts: 99What did they say?
Do you recall exactly what was said and how you responded to each question?
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
Did you say you were just cruising the neighborhood looking to buy real estate or something like that?
-
01-13-15 20:03 #3594Regular Member

Posts: 19Thanks guys!
Thank guys for the tips, with this cold weather it's really hard to maintain the Hobby through SW because it's so cold. They come in with cold and stiff and the little guy is easily turned off from a touch of frosbitten hands etc. Horrible would be desirable. Another thing is that the windows gets really steamy from all the action and it's extra obvious to cops and thugs.
-
01-13-15 11:54 #3593Senior Member

Posts: 334Lucky man Cooch
I'm too paranoid to pick up a SW. Be safe!!
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-15 11:44 #3592Senior Member

Posts: 158Same experience
I had the same experience about 3 years ago. Scared the shit out of me. ,. pretty much dried up my appetite for SW. I just use Backpages now.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-15 10:30 #3591Senior Member

Posts: 1363LUckiest fucker in the world
Well I have to say that I am the luckiest sumnabich I know. I had picked up a BSW on the south loop the other day, but had no time, so we made plans to hook up later that night. I called her and made arrangements to meet on a side street off National. I pulled up and before I could even drop my window, the cherries and berries flashed behind me. An unmarked car pulled me over, then all of a sudden there were three squads helping the female officer in the unmarked question me about my activities. The woman I was meeting was a known prostitute, so I guess that constituted reasonable cause. After much back and forth, with shrouded threats of prosecution and jail, I was let go.
I think the upshot was that the unmarked pulled me over too soon. They really didn't have much on me, not even a seat belt violation, so I was much chastised and sent packing. It did take my desire for a little road head out of me, so I guess Uncle and Auntie LEO accomplished their goal. Good thing I had on my brown trousers, that's al I can say.
Stay safe, be good, avoid unmarked cars.
Coochie (the stains don't wash out) Eater.
God Bless You All.
-
01-13-15 09:16 #3590Senior Member

Posts: 715Where to go
I prefer the notel route. You control where you go and have a better handle on what is happening. I also am getting to old to enjoy the back seat. So a bed, some heat and a shower especially for a SW can be a game changer. $25 to $30 dollars should do it if you shop around. To feel better about the cost come back a few hours later with another girl. That spreads your fixed costs around. LOL VBG. And it is not much more than the $10 option below.
If you establish a relationship with the owners you might get an hourly rate.
Some girls know of a place that for $10 you can do the deed. I have done it before but I have to admit it creeped me out. You better know the girl fairly well to go that option IMO.
Originally Posted by LoveLife
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



