Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 363 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4093

    Chrissy

    Tuesday night I picked up WSW name Chrissy 36 yr old. 2 for BJ on scale of 1-10.

    Missy-pooh was an 7. 5 but I ain't mad. Got her after 11 pm that night, the corner of brdway and ferry. I got her digits for next time but she's friends with this one name Ashley, young slim WSW that walks with her head to the side with a fast paste, she's always out there on Morgan. She's way better at rocking the MIC than home girl Chrissy but it is what it izz. Dropped her back off and on my way to Atlantic City I made a left onto Morgan and right before you jump on the freeway there is a shoulder where trucks park at night. I saw my old WSW name Katie. Kinda chubbyissh but she's definitely a 10* at all aspects in workn and especially when in doggystl position right when you bust that nut shawty wiggles her big booty left to right really fast and then slows down at the same time pushing her ass back on you, boy oh boy. Fellas you got to get you some playtime there with her. She always got a black dude walking not to far away from her, blondish hairstyle, about 5'4 hght and has a tattoo right above her booty, she's worth the fee though trust me. I told Mr. CJ about her potential talent and photogenic captivating abundance she might put forth for us. Fellas keep safe and warm.

  2. #4092

    Tiff

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I wish I could help, but I can't. I didn't think to ask for a number, since I now know where she's staying. She shouldn't be that hard to find.

    A couple people had been telling me about a girl named Tiffany and offered to introduce us. My being cautious, I always gave an excuse. It wasn't until Icey offered to take me to this $10 spot that was supposed to be clean (it wasn't) that I realized that Tiffany was a girl I'd known for awhile.

    To my knowledge, she isn't walking Broadway. She is available and deals mainly with regulars. She is that good.

    CookyJar.
    Pretty girl nice body, Good find CJ.

  3. #4091

    Re: Tiff

    Quote Originally Posted by Milfsalot  [View Original Post]
    Oooweee. Tiff is one of the best in Camden. Was lucky to catch her early morning months back looking sexy as hell in her jeans. She put on an absolute show for me. Had the digits but those are dead now. Feel free to PM with replacement digits if anyone has them.
    I wish I could help, but I can't. I didn't think to ask for a number, since I now know where she's staying. She shouldn't be that hard to find.

    A couple people had been telling me about a girl named Tiffany and offered to introduce us. My being cautious, I always gave an excuse. It wasn't until Icey offered to take me to this $10 spot that was supposed to be clean (it wasn't) that I realized that Tiffany was a girl I'd known for awhile.

    To my knowledge, she isn't walking Broadway. She is available and deals mainly with regulars. She is that good.

    CookyJar.

  4. #4090

    Tiff

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Been around the world, don't speak the language, but her booty don't need explaining.

    All I really need to understand is when she talks dirty to me.

    Anyway, every day I'm trying to get to it; got her saved in my phone under "Big Booty."

    CookyJar.
    Oooweee. Tiff is one of the best in Camden. Was lucky to catch her early morning months back looking sexy as hell in her jeans. She put on an absolute show for me. Had the digits but those are dead now. Feel free to PM with replacement digits if anyone has them.

  5. #4089

    Tiffany's Big Booty

    Been around the world, don't speak the language, but her booty don't need explaining.

    All I really need to understand is when she talks dirty to me.

    Anyway, every day I'm trying to get to it; got her saved in my phone under "Big Booty."

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 31.jpg‎   Tiffany 33.jpg‎   Tiffany 36.jpg‎   Tiffany 49.jpg‎   Tiffany 34.jpg‎  

    Tiffany 43.jpg‎   Tiffany 004.jpg‎   Tiffany 35.jpg‎   Tiffany 46.jpg‎   Tiffany 005.jpg‎  


  6. #4088

    Tiffany's really sweet BBBJ

    Remember this Tiffany? No! Okay! Follow this link: Tiffany A Super Star, and refresh your memory.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    She is so great at cuddling, nibbling and being affectionate right up to the very end, as I was leaving I had to pinch myself in order to believe Tiffany wasn't a real girlfriend. On top of being a really good girlfriend provider, Tiffany is a freak. Sadly only covered BJ's were offered and anal isn't on the able. Otherwise, my every wish and hearts desires was meant. I'm hoping that on my next visit to Broadway, Tiffany is available. YMMV.
    CookyJar
    After Icey left, Tiffany took over.

    Tiffany is a whole lot of fun to be with, she really knows how to shake her behind. But! What really made this date great was her BBBJ. She told me now that she has gotten to know me better bear back blow jobs would be on the menu. Holy shyt, can she suck dick.

    My plan is to get her away from this dump and into a nicer room for our next date. I want to spend some quality time with Tiffany's ass (and mouth).

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiffany 48.jpg‎   Tiffany 47.jpg‎   Tiffany 001.jpg‎   Tiffany 003.jpg‎   Tiffany 42.jpg‎  

    Tiffany 38.jpg‎   Tiffany 41.jpg‎   Tiffany 40.jpg‎   Tiffany 002.jpg‎   Tiffany 37.jpg‎  


  7. #4087
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    A lot of mongers get hung-up on the one adjective, "Pretty. " But, what about those girls who could best be described as, "Sensual?" And! What about the, "Erotic," girls? How about those girls who are best deserving of another adjective, such as, "Romantic, seductive, suggestive, aphrodisiac, arousing, earthy, hot, passionate, raunchy, spicy, stimulating and titillating?" Does a girl have to be pretty or the prettiest, in order to be deserving of our attention?

    What about, "admirable, adorable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, captivating, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enthralling, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fetching, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, inviting, lovely, magnetic, magnificent, marvelous, mesmeric, nice, pleasing, pretty, pulchritudinous, radiant, ravishing, refined, resplendent, shapely, slightly, splendid statuesque, stunning, sublime, superb, symmetrical, taking, tantalizing, teasing, tempting, well-formed, winning, or just plain wonderful?

    Step a little outside of your comfort zone and there you might find a girl like the enchanting little erotic minx, Stacey.

    CookyJar.
    I had her in Atlantic City September 2013 and we took a shower together and I can say that was one of my best showers ever.

  8. #4086

    Icey. Returns

    Remember Icey? Click on this link: Anon Icey and this one:Kate and Icey, if you don't.

    When we got to this location I was happy to see that some old friends of mine were there. I asked Icey if would be alright if one of them joined us. She seemed happy. She had recommend / mentioned one of the girls before we had arrived. Right after being compensated for the pictures, she left. I was shocked when Icey suddenly remembered that she had to leave to picked-up her daughter.

    I was a little disappointed, but happy that I had a replacement.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Icey 001.jpg‎   Icey 05.jpg‎   Icey 07.jpg‎   Icey 10.jpg‎   Icey 27.jpg‎  

    Icey 18.jpg‎   Icey 14.jpg‎   Icey 23.jpg‎   Icey 24.jpg‎   Icey 16.jpg‎  


  9. #4085
    Hopefully, it means she's off the streets and no longer turning tricks.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I never meant a Sam J S. And...

    I would never be so bold as to say I could judge who is the prettiest. But, while Stephanie may not be the prettiest, she does have most of the qualities I consider necessary. Beautiful healthy hair, a lovely smile, and checkout those eyes and classic body shape. Stephanie may not be the prettiest, but she's damn close.

    Unfortunately she hasn't been around for years. .

    CookyJar.

  10. #4084

    Pretty Woman

    Ok I plucked this pic of Kristen in my bedroom from an old StreetHawk post.

    This IMHO shows that resemblance to Julia Roberts that Kristen had. Long legs, long brown hair, slim and statuesque. Her service the first 3 months I dated her was unmatched. She was a perfect provider and I had many great times with her. I hope she is doing well.

    KSW
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kristen.jpg‎  

  11. #4083

    Beer discussion when there are no SWs to talk about

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    This may be a little off topic, but...

    Try Troegenator Double Bock it's good year round. It's not as beefy (bitter) as Burton Baton, it's a milder flavored great beer. And next fall get yourself a couple of cases of Mad Elf ale. Much milder but with lots of flavor and it gets better with aging. Both are brewed by TROEGS.

    Another favorite of mine is, Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout. Imported year round, low 5%ABV. A really solid oatmeal stout, doesn't get much better.

    Then again, maybe you already know. LOL.

    CookyJar.
    My favorite is also a Troeg's brewed Dream Weaver. Tastes of Bananas! RM Happy mongering.

  12. #4082

    Re: CJ is the man!

    This may be a little off topic, but...

    Quote Originally Posted by Samo38  [View Original Post]
    your last batch of pics reaffirms my belief in you. Burton Baton! I knew you were a man of taste.
    Try Troegenator Double Bock it's good year round. It's not as beefy (bitter) as Burton Baton, it's a milder flavored great beer. And next fall get yourself a couple of cases of Mad Elf ale. Much milder but with lots of flavor and it gets better with aging. Both are brewed by TROEGS.

    Another favorite of mine is, Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout. Imported year round, low 5%ABV. A really solid oatmeal stout, doesn't get much better.

    Then again, maybe you already know. LOL.

    CookyJar.

  13. #4081

    Dyan

    Quote Originally Posted by JackAce  [View Original Post]
    I'm telling you, she's not the same person. It's time for an in depth interview with her, that only you can perform!
    Tell you what someone better reel her in or she will either end up hurt or holding a cup at intersections.

    KSW.

  14. #4080
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Strange! Very strange indeed! Right before the Christmas holidays, I saw Dyan strolling towards me on the opposite side of the streets. She looked directly at me and walked right pass me. On another occasion, I waved at her and she completely ignored me. I believe she needs / sometimes wears glasses, but this was like she didn't recognize me.

    I find this to be odd behavior because in the past she has chased me down for blocks when I didn't stop to speak to her.

    CookyJar.
    I'm telling you, she's not the same person. It's time for an in depth interview with her, that only you can perform!

  15. #4079

    Of all nights!

    No le or ule in sight tonight here on Brdway / Pine / Atlantic / Busstop / Morgan!!

    None whatsoever but you would think they'll be out (SW) there was one BSW right by Atlantic bundle up but looks weren't my type, felt a bit sorry for her seeing that it's colder than hell but oh well keep on moving. First time in this weather for this for me LOL. I know some of you must saying, WTF? Is he crazy??it's cold as shit out there. I had to give it a go.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape